Wolverine Sequel Shooting In January? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Wolverine Sequel Shooting In January? (3/3/2010 11:47:11 PM)

Post your comments on this article

RoyalRyan87 -> GOD HELP US All (3/3/2010 11:47:11 PM)

Dear chaps my claws are crossed, as well as my toes, ears, eyes, legs, arms, internal organs, OH! and my.................. never mind. This film is already starting to smell like our national cheese, that being stilton of course.

dgribble -> Oh For Fuu... (4/3/2010 7:45:50 AM)

X-Men Origins...was...a...good..movie, get it into your skull empire, (although for the magazine that gave, X3, Transformers 2, Batman Forever, On Deadly Ground, and Push three stars I suppose that would be difficult.

crazymoviesdude -> (4/3/2010 8:41:28 AM)

@dgribble, If you can deal with massive contrivances and huge plot holes, and you like your action souless and not greatly spectacular, then yeah, it's a good movie. By the same token, if you can deal with all that stuff, then all the films you mentioned could be considered good.

Mr Grizzly -> (4/3/2010 9:10:47 AM)

Let's hope McQuarrie's script remains intact...

Mr Grizzly -> (4/3/2010 9:10:48 AM)

Let's hope McQuarrie's script remains intact...

Marwood -> X-Men Origins: Wolverine was not a good film (4/3/2010 9:25:16 AM)

But it wasn't terrible; it was just really bland, cliche and suffered the X3 problem of stuffing in loads of needless mutant cameos for "cool effects" rather than "cohesive plot". It smacked of a studio cookie cutter rush job and shows that Fox lost the plot on their mutant franchise with X3.

I'd still be interested to see a sequel because Hugh is always great as Logan but it has a lot of mistakes to correct from the first one.

AstroZombie -> (4/3/2010 11:15:13 AM)

Well heres hoping it follows millers and clairmonts mini-series

chris wootton -> (4/3/2010 12:46:18 PM)

The first one was alright, dodgy effects in some scenes and definitely rushed but no worse than the other big movies of last year. Couldn't give a shit about a sequel though

Filmfan 2 -> (4/3/2010 12:52:58 PM)

I enjoyed the first Wolverine film.

mighty mick -> Had they focused (4/3/2010 4:27:07 PM)

more on the Origin graphic novel and knew how to calibrate the amount of mutant cameos then Wolverine would've emerged as a much better film. By all means, Sabretooth was a perfectly fine villain and please DO introduce Wade Wilson at the start of the movie (a great set-up for his spin-off). DO NOT however stitch his mouth up and make him the final villain while also including a set of powers the original source material clearly does not feature (so much for the spin-off...) And Gambit?? has there ever been a more needless cameo in the history of comic book movies???

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI