Rocky Horror Picture Show, The (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Film Reviews

Empire Admin -> Rocky Horror Picture Show, The (2/2/2006 2:59:58 PM)

Post your comments on this article

JCRendle -> Classic (19/5/2006 4:06:46 PM)

The songs, the dances, Tim Curry all mixed together to make a brilliant cult classic. I remember watching this with my older brother several years ago and thinking "this is something special" - Though, the only thing you wont catch me doing is dressing up and going to a interactive showing - that's going too far - but for a night in - or some songs for your MP3 player - Choose Rocky Horror every time!!

Tommy -> A cult worth joining (10/6/2006 1:00:18 PM)

its amazing 5 stars all the way all the songs stick in yoour head for years after yousee it

Tommy -> A cult worth joining (10/6/2006 1:00:22 PM)

its amazing 5 stars all the way all the songs stick in yoour head for years after yous ee it

Tommy -> A cult worth joining (10/6/2006 1:00:26 PM)

its amazing 5 stars all the way all the songs stick in yoour head for years after yous ee it

cosmomckinley -> an unmissable cult classic!!!! (7/10/2006 8:18:03 PM)

this is my favourite film ever!!!i have enjoyed it since i was 8!!but now i undrstand what it actually means!!!its about sex violence and transvestites from a distant galaxy!!!you wouldnt get this made nowadays!!!

Troopeford -> Such a good musical, that it makes Grease look bollocks (19/8/2007 12:34:42 PM)

I bloody adore this movie! I watched it last night! and the night before! I love it! Tim Curry was given the best character entrance possible and hes soooo good at playing Dr Frank. N. Furter, lets just hope some flaming lunatic doesnt try and remake it

ilovechickflicks -> (18/5/2008 11:44:50 AM)

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CameronJames -> (20/6/2008 2:03:50 PM)

Sickeningly obvious, a disgusting attempt to offend those who are normal, and impress those wishing to offend. It may be homophobic to dismiss it as a disgrace, but thats what it is.

SolarDave -> This deserves to shown at better times than midnight. (2/8/2008 6:02:02 PM)

I hadn't had a chance to catch up with this move before last night when I caught it at the horrendous time of 1am. It deserves better than to be shown at that time of night. It is a fantastic piece if film making, Catchy songs, sharp humour and a story which is as brilliant as it is ridiculous. Everyone should see this at least once, even if they don't like musicals.

SkullKassidy -> And you thought musicals were boring? (8/3/2009 12:44:23 AM)

Funny, quotable and full of catchy tunes!

A joyiously over-the-top cult classic delivered with fast-paced direction and lashings of tongue-and-cheek!

deppfanatic -> Rocky Horror Picture Show (15/10/2009 9:12:53 PM)

What a masterpiece of a film i have never got tired of this at all i have also dressed up at the theatre too when it was playing :) How can you not like this , brilliant plot, fantastic cast, songs ie. Time Warp (come on admit it you have danced to it)
A brilliant Cult Classic is waiting for you in transexual transylvania!

dr_who3 -> classic ! (7/11/2010 4:05:59 PM)

a classic film, a joy to watch ( and sing along to ) from start to finish.
sheer terror went through me when i heard of a remake with the cast of glee. keep your hands off !!!!!!!!.

joanna likes films -> Awful, I Hate It (20/4/2011 4:59:30 PM)

This is a awful muscial, where was the storyline?! The songs were terrible, characters were annoying and the ending sucked majorly. I may be one of a few that hated this film but I wouldn't dare watch this pile of crap ever again.

joanna likes films -> Awful, I Hate It (20/4/2011 4:59:32 PM)

This is a awful muscial, where was the storyline?! The songs were terrible, characters were annoying and the ending sucked majorly. I may be one of a few that hated this film but I wouldn't dare watch this pile of crap ever again.

MusicalMovieFan -> CULT CLASSIC (23/6/2011 10:30:34 AM)

Awsome :D Who cares if it doesn't have a story? It's supposed to just be stupid, just sit back and enjoy it

MusicalMovieFan -> CULT CLASSIC (23/6/2011 10:30:36 AM)

Awsome :D Who cares if it doesn't have a story? It's supposed to just be stupid, just sit back and enjoy it

JosteinAsk -> Best musical ever.... (4/7/2011 9:02:47 PM)

Saw it one late late night.....drunk, and loved it ever since !!!

danfacey711 -> (19/7/2012 3:24:49 PM)

I know everyone has already said this, but: this really is a cult classic.

Tim Curry's performance is unforgettable as are the songs, characters and glitzy style of it all.

No one will forget this

Brigzy97 -> Amazing (10/9/2012 11:27:39 AM)

Totally amazing. I love this film and I watch it again and again. Always sing along to the songs even though i can't sing!!! Would love to see it on stage!

Brigzy97 -> Amazing (10/9/2012 11:30:27 AM)

Totally amazing. I love this film and I watch it again and again. Always sing along to the songs even though i can't sing!!! Would love to see it on stage! They did a great job with such a small budget and even though not all the effects are up to scratch it is still AMAZING!!! Got all of the songs on my phone, they are so catchy

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI