Uncut Nightbreed Surfaces (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Uncut Nightbreed Surfaces (5/2/2010 12:18:01 AM)

Post your comments on this article

Ichi1 -> Release this on DVD damn it. (5/2/2010 12:18:01 AM)

Do it!

deheor -> Finally (5/2/2010 12:20:29 AM)

It's about time. Nightbreed, even in it's edited form, has been one of my favourite's for years and it's great that we'll finally be able to see the film as Barker intended.

Kazuya -> RE: Uncut Nightbreed Surfaces (5/2/2010 8:19:07 AM)

Cool, Nightbreed has always been a favorite of mine, even if it's in a truncated state. I'd love to see the full cut, excellent news.

Dr Lenera -> RE: Uncut Nightbreed Surfaces (5/2/2010 8:39:37 AM)

Nightbreed is in my opinion a much underrated movie and one of my favourite films of it's year, so I'm VERY excited about this news. I think the director's cut could be brilliant and maybe go some way to restoring it's reputation.

tftrman -> RE: Uncut Nightbreed Surfaces (5/2/2010 9:04:45 AM)

Did the writer of the article get bored half way through? It stops mid-sentence! I think despite the studio interference Nightbreed is still a lot of fun, but it'll be good to see what Barker's vision was like.

UTB -> (5/2/2010 11:27:30 AM)

Whilst this does mean we get to see more monsters, it also means we have to put up with more or Cronenberg's performance.

Swings and roundabouts I suppose.

Dr Coop -> Online pertition to get it released (5/2/2010 2:28:55 PM)

http://www.gopetition.com/online/28698.html

Never hurts to try

evil bill -> RE: Uncut Nightbreed Surfaces (5/2/2010 6:47:52 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Dr Lenera

Nightbreed is in my opinion a much underrated movie and one of my favourite films of it's year, so I'm VERY excited about this news. I think the director's cut could be brilliant and maybe go some way to restoring it's reputation.

Like yourself i'm a big fan of Barkers books and movies,and this one is up there with his best work.To hear they have found the lost footage is just more than exciting,and i'm sure Barker is over the moon,he fell out with Morgan Creek big time.As did William Peter Blatty over Exorcist III (Legion),as they butchered his film too.

Snake-Eyes -> RE: Uncut Nightbreed Surfaces (5/2/2010 9:27:28 PM)

http://www.horrorhound.com/news/newsview.aspx?g=11&f=18&t=3292&p=29437

lucky sods!

Snake-Eyes -> RE: Uncut Nightbreed Surfaces (5/2/2010 9:31:05 PM)

on the subject of NIGHTBREED, this little corker of a comic is from the Snake-Eyes collection...

[image]http://i34.tinypic.com/24enhqh.jpg[/image]

John Firth -> (5/2/2010 11:26:44 PM)

Want now.

appolyon -> Marvellous! (6/2/2010 11:05:47 AM)

Fantastic! I hope and pray that this will somehow find it's way to DVD/Blu-Ray. I remember watching "Nightbreed" on Video way back when, woefully underage at the time. However I was old enough to understand that this was far more than just some horror flick. The ending alone was one of the most heart-rending I'd seen at the time. The surviving Midians huddled in a barn as Boone leaves to seek out a new place for them to exist, surely a sequel beckons too? And that Hedgehog girl, well....!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI