Casting Begins For Death Race 2 (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Casting Begins For Death Race 2 (16/11/2009 10:04:52 AM)

Post your comments on this article

andyswright -> Weyland... (16/11/2009 10:04:52 AM)

So what your saying is, Anderson is so rubbish that he has to score cool points by implying his film exists in the same world as far better movies. The chump.

boys_dont_cry -> A sequel...seriously? (16/11/2009 10:11:28 AM)

I dont understand how this film could possibly deserve another film....it was one of the worst films Ive ever seen.

I also cant believe Anderson keeps getting jobs. The guys utterly talentless (unless making the same banal dross and taking a different name onto it counts as talent?)

And please, leave the Alien world alone, youve already pissed on its memory twice.

Manfrendshensindshen -> (16/11/2009 12:21:29 PM)

When I was in my mid-teens, shooting absolutely terrible short films, I once used some good old Beethoven for one scene, simply because I enjoyed the Clockwork Orange link. It seems PWSAnderson hasn't really moved on from that (artistically) pubescent stage.

Lucky C -> Why a sequel? (16/11/2009 5:02:06 PM)

I actually enjoyed Statham's Death Race - utterly daft, but an enjoyable Saturday night no-brainer film to be enjoyed with beer and pizza. Ridiculous fun.

But a sequel? Doesn't that kind of defeat the purpose of the original? If anything, a prequel would surely be a better idea...

Mind you, I didn't expect to enjoy the first one so I'll reserve judgement for now.

Aaronmantium -> Whats the point (16/11/2009 9:37:46 PM)

Well tbh whats the point really i mean the first film was enjoyable and fun with the stath being his usual awesome macho self ....but replacing him and just redoing it all over again ...nahh

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
3.100586E-02