Exclusive: Michael Caine On Inception (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Exclusive: Michael Caine On Inception (21/10/2009 11:43:00 AM)

Post your comments on this article

Manfrendshensindshen -> (21/10/2009 11:43:00 AM)

This is torture. If the film only lives up to half of the current level of anticipation, we'll get a proper masterpiece.

scruffylooking -> Joker (21/10/2009 1:15:34 PM)

Looking forward to this film despite the lack of information. Anything Nolan works on is worth taking the time to see.

Does anyone else think this could be Gordon-Levitt's audition to replace to replace Heath as the Joker? They look similar, are around the same age and were apparently good mates off screen as well.

Hawros -> RE: Joker (21/10/2009 2:04:47 PM)

No, nobody else thinks that. It's a really silly thing to say.

Film's gonna be cracking tho...

rayhiggins -> RE: Joker (21/10/2009 2:20:15 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Hawros

No, nobody else thinks that. It's a really silly thing to say.

Film's gonna be cracking tho...

To be fair to scruffylooking, that's what a lot of Bat-fans are hypothesising. Levitt's been mentioned like that for nearly 2 years now. Don't see it happening myself, but let them hope.

Looking forward to Inception. I do hope though that it doesn't become world-within-a-world-within-a-dream-within-a-mind style trickery.

Director -> (21/10/2009 4:51:29 PM)

cannt wait... canny wait

joanna likes films -> Need.To.See.This. (22/10/2009 9:24:14 AM)

I'm really looking forward to Inception and atcully, without knowing a lot about it, makes it even more exicting to go and see it. It's got a brilliant cast, directed by a extraorindary man and it's no doubt it's going to be a great film. But waiting for it is indeed torture.

dunstabledoug -> (22/10/2009 11:16:31 AM)

Thought the teaser trailer was pointless and the people who started clucking about it a bit over-eager however what a great cast. Tom Berenger! Thought he'd disappeared into a cavern of his own mind. Great to see him back. Well done to Nolan for casting him. And Joseph Gordon Leavitt as Joker? I think that's a good call Scruffylooking....

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.757813E-02