Exclusive: Upcoming X-Men Films (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Exclusive: Upcoming X-Men Films (16/10/2009 6:39:59 PM)

Post your comments on this article

Snake-Eyes -> Aw, piss off! (16/10/2009 6:39:59 PM)

can anybody else smell the bulls**t?

On X-Men: First Class: "We want it to be like the recent, darker Potters. It should not be a kiddie movie: we’re in the X-Men world so you can’t suddenly change the tone.

yeah, right, like there aren't Happy Meal Toys and video-game tie-ins to think about! this franchise has had FOUR opportunities to impress and ballsed it up everytime!

coomi77 -> First Class should be left well alone. (16/10/2009 7:27:31 PM)

Nobody cares or wants to see a "kiddie" X-Men. Why don;t they follow the Wolverine and the Xmen cartoon and do the future rift stories. Or even better, how about some of the better offshoots; X-Factor (no, not that one) or Excalibur (the British based X-men for those of you out of the loop, including the exceptionally, awesome-why-hasnt-a-movie-been-made-about-him-yet? Captain Britain). Oh yeah, and Magneto can bollocks too.

nybras -> Oh no! (16/10/2009 9:18:55 PM)

Not more X-Men. Enough is enough.

freemantle_uk -> (16/10/2009 10:54:40 PM)

What Fox needs to do is scrap all spin-offs, get Bryan Singer back in the director's chair and bring in his writing, and do X-Men 3 properly. We want to focus on his original idea with Emma Frost, the Phoenix and the Sentials.

Fox needs to get rid of Tom Rothman as their CEO, get a man or woman who knows what they are doing and stop treating directors like Ridley Scott and Gavin Hood like shit.

astoroth -> erm.... (17/10/2009 12:45:10 AM)

harrison ford did not do star wars and indiana at the same time :s

arronskie -> Hold all my calls.Im in a meeting. (17/10/2009 4:21:28 AM)

Lauren Im so dissapointed you did`nt mention the greenlights for Alien vs The Terminator vs Magento or Titanic Ressurection in 3D or Indiana Jones And The Wrath Of The Vampire Transformers At The Centre Of The Earth!!!! Really.

Snake-Eyes -> RE: Hold all my calls.Im in a meeting. (17/10/2009 10:45:16 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: arronskie

Lauren Im so dissapointed you did`nt mention the greenlights for Alien vs The Terminator vs Magento or Titanic Ressurection in 3D or Indiana Jones And The Wrath Of The Vampire Transformers At The Centre Of The Earth!!!! Really.

No but give it a while...

jimoakley666 -> RE: (17/10/2009 12:49:17 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: freemantle_uk

What Fox needs to do is scrap all spin-offs, get Bryan Singer back in the director's chair and bring in his writing, and do X-Men 3 properly. We want to focus on his original idea with Emma Frost, the Phoenix and the Sentials.

Fox needs to get rid of Tom Rothman as their CEO, get a man or woman who knows what they are doing and stop treating directors like Ridley Scott and Gavin Hood like shit.

Amen to that, Brother. Although I'd love to see Singer do Wolverine 2.

Justin Greene -> Harrison Ford kind of DID do Star Wars and Indiana Jones at the same time (17/10/2009 2:37:01 PM)

1980 - Empire Strikes Back. 1981 - Raiders of the Lost Ark. 1983 - Return of the Jedi. 1984 - Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom.

Tech_Noir -> X-Men (17/10/2009 4:57:20 PM)

Damn it, just give me a Magneto film - he was the most interesting character in all of the films.

darth silas -> RE: X-Men (17/10/2009 5:35:59 PM)

I wish they would forget about all these spin offs and just do X-men 4.Three movies were not enough,there are so many stories they could do.

bobsbitchtits -> Tom mo**erf**king Rothman (17/10/2009 5:37:52 PM)

Once again he has proved himself to be utterly ignorant and a general kno**er.

I'll like to ram his head so far up his fu**e tun**el so that he *hi* mon**eyballs and ******** right up to his ****ing a***hole so that when he ***** it made him ***** all over his own *********

Yes, that eloquently sums up my feelings on this matter.

bobsbitchtits -> Tom mo**erf**king Rothman (17/10/2009 5:59:48 PM)

Once again he has proved himself to be utterly ignorant and a general kno**er.

I'll like to ram his head so far up his fu**e tun**el so that he *hi* mon**eyballs and ******** right up to his ****ing a***hole so that when he ***** it made him ***** all over his own *********

Yes, that eloquently sums up my feelings on this matter.

icedude -> ASS out of U and ME both (19/10/2009 10:25:13 AM)

People have got to stop assuming directors want to come back, and yes i know fanboys creamed wheb they heard singer was talking about returning, but do you think he really wants to come back to re-do X3, because it was crap and it hurt his ego, NO!, its for money!!, Superman Returns is an abomanation!, leave the series alone for a while, let it simmer down and get together an amaizing story, then go it, syop rushing out this crap, i mean look at Wolverine!!

Shaker1111 -> (21/10/2009 11:20:35 PM)

This is Lauren Shuler Donner. I neglected to mention that Sheldon Turner was as responsible for the terrific "Magneto" script as was David Goyer. Sorry, Sheldon.
Empire - Can you print this without all my other info? Many thanks.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI