Exclusive: Silver Fox Character Spot (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Exclusive: Silver Fox Character Spot (16/10/2009 3:17:52 PM)

Post your comments on this article

Seamie -> (16/10/2009 3:17:52 PM)

The final character spot?! I hope so ;)

Ambition -> forgive my ignorance (16/10/2009 6:25:05 PM)

what on earth is a "triple-play Blu-Ray"???! Certainly has a ring to it, but I for one have never heard that before...

somebody?

The Samaritan -> 'You only worry about breaking eggs when you're almost home' (16/10/2009 6:38:04 PM)

Allow me elaborate. Wolverine was probably the most rushed piece of filmaking I've ever seen, how do you route for characters that haven't been developed properly. The worst thing is it seemed like there were afew good ideas in there and what was one terrible film could have been two decent films. My 'eggs' theory is this; there's an AVENGERS film coming up and everybodies rushing to get there through a series of rushed back stories (broken eggs) my worry is that this AVENGERS film will just be a complete scrambles. Theory almost works.

Sy Zombie -> Just stop! (16/10/2009 6:47:55 PM)

1. These clips are not exclusive
2. I saw these nearly 6 months ago

Gabriel -> RE: Just stop! (16/10/2009 7:02:00 PM)

Ooooh aren't you just so special. Anyway I think you're mistaking these with the TV character spots used to promote the movie's cinema release. People need to get off their high horse about these spots on Empire.

Anyway what gets me is that she actually used the phrase "everyone gave 110%". Didn't know people really used that phrase...

jcallan -> What is this shit? (16/10/2009 9:19:44 PM)

All this coverage for an arse film, Empire I am dissapoint, perhaps you could do some more articles about the cinematic milestone that is the Twilight franchise?

Or just give some more 4 star ratings out to crap films !

XenonXylophone -> RE: forgive my ignorance (17/10/2009 10:14:29 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Ambition

what on earth is a "triple-play Blu-Ray"???! Certainly has a ring to it, but I for one have never heard that before...

somebody?

A Triple-Play Blu-Ray is an edition of a film released with three formats of the film included: A Blu-Ray, a DVD and a digital copy (for your iPod, etc.)

Can't see why someone would want both a Blu-Ray and a DVD of a film though...

boove -> RE: forgive my ignorance (17/10/2009 7:52:24 PM)

thats obvious.  say my dad wants to borrow a film from me but does not have a blu-ray player then he can borrow the dvd copy.  simple.  

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.367188E-02