100 Sexiest: The Results (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Feedback] >> Empire Online

Helen OHara -> 100 Sexiest: The Results (15/10/2009 4:33:26 PM)

http://www.empireonline.com/100sexiest2009/

What did you think? Right? Wrong? Who was overlooked entirely?

(and remember: you guys voted. We blame you)

Skiba -> RE: 100 Sexiest: The Results (15/10/2009 4:54:09 PM)

Scarlett Johansson has never looked better than she does at number 4...ooohh that stubble really does it

Can't think of glaring omissions from the laydeez but Helena Bonham Carter is staggeringly high on the list

igotnewlegs -> RE: 100 Sexiest: The Results (15/10/2009 5:05:29 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Skiba

Scarlett Johansson has never looked better than she does at number 4...ooohh that stubble really does it

Can't think of glaring omissions from the laydeez but Helena Bonham Carter is staggeringly high on the list

Agree with that. She's a bit odd looking.

I'm also beginning to think, with so many (too many) twighlight stars and Emma Watson placing so highly, the readership of this website is far younger than I thought it was.

Scott_ -> RE: 100 Sexiest: The Results (15/10/2009 5:07:42 PM)

There must be some mistake, Mary Elizabeth-Winstead is nowhere to be seen...Damn public votes.

strangedesire -> RE: 100 Sexiest: The Results (15/10/2009 5:26:40 PM)

emma watson!? you're joking right?? she's no.2...on the 100 SEXIEST list. she's got as much sex appeal as hillary clinton...and a boring factor of 10. 

Amelie_Scotland -> RE: 100 Sexiest: The Results (15/10/2009 5:30:26 PM)

Can we can Twatlight fans from Empire?

LastMemories -> RE: 100 Sexiest: The Results (15/10/2009 5:47:54 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: igotnewlegs

I'm also beginning to think, with so many (too many) twighlight stars and Emma Watson placing so highly, the readership of this website is far younger than I thought it was.

I think one of the actual issues is that a large number of fan sites (of both Harry Potter and Twilight) tell their readers to vote for their favourites in these polls and as a result we get the slightly (dare I say it) skewed results.

andyswright -> RE: 100 Sexiest: The Results (15/10/2009 5:59:20 PM)

Bit surprised that my votes for Steve Buscemi and Paul Giamatti went to waste... as for the ladies: There's lots of man-ish women on that list... Good strong jaw lines...

stageira -> RE: 100 Sexiest: The Results (15/10/2009 6:05:37 PM)

For the love of god why can't I see the damn vote buttons on Jason Isaacs page?
*squints* Are we afraid he's gonna take over? :)

And am insanely pleased about Alan Rickman's placement so far :)
(Why yes, I do have older men issues... no really!)

Mrs.Doyle -> RE: 100 Sexiest: The Results (15/10/2009 6:09:18 PM)

No complaints from me wirh Alan Rickman at 8!

Lazy wolf eyes -> RE: 100 Sexiest: The Results (15/10/2009 6:14:14 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: LastMemories

quote:

I think one of the actual issues is that a large number of fan sites (of both Harry Potter and Twilight) tell their readers to vote for their favourites in these polls and as a result we get the slightly (dare I say it) skewed results.

I really hope that's the case, and not that there are soooo many randy little tweens on this site. *shudders*

Too many gorgeous guys and gals got ignored because of those fecking Twilight twerps.  No Julie Christie or Vivien Leigh? Bah, I say!

caberma -> RE: 100 Sexiest: The Results (15/10/2009 6:20:04 PM)

Emma Watson is nş 2 but Sofia Loren doesn't even appear in the top 50?? Come on, what's wrong with you guys?

stageira -> RE: 100 Sexiest: The Results (15/10/2009 6:24:55 PM)

*nods* No complaints whatsoever, no sir! :)
But you know what could make this better? Him and Jeremy Irons and Jason Isaacs reading the phone book while I browsed the pics *gggg*

swordsandsandals -> RE: 100 Sexiest: The Results (15/10/2009 6:39:04 PM)

Can't be bothered to look through all the men, but did Arnie make it?

I voted for him five times so I'm not sure if it counted...

I accidentally pressed vote before I actually got round to voting for anyone other than my top woman who I think was possibly this lady:

[image]http://www.oneinchpunch.net/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/zhang-ziyi.jpg[/image]

Rich Empire -> RE: 100 Sexiest: The Results (15/10/2009 6:49:42 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Amelie_Scotland

Can we can Twatlight fans from Empire?

Ha ha ha.
I'm with you all the way there on that one Amelie.

Ethanial -> RE: 100 Sexiest: The Results (15/10/2009 6:56:40 PM)

Appalled that Emily Blunt and Amy Adams didn't make top 10, the top 10 gals were pretty, well, just, pretty nothing more. (Sans Megan 'hobag' Fox)

Besides R-Patz can't complain on the men's side.

taragrace -> RE: 100 Sexiest: The Results (15/10/2009 6:59:00 PM)

where the hell is Jeffrey Dean freakin Morgan?????? tall......handsome(sexyhothandsome)....his voice is even sexy!!!!!! so WHERE IS he??????? somebody give me an amen please!!!!!!!!
[image]http://img353.imageshack.us/img353/1998/latimeswatchmen.jpg[/image]

Scruffybobby -> RE: 100 Sexiest: The Results (15/10/2009 7:29:39 PM)

No place for this lady?
[image]http://lomaschic.files.wordpress.com/2008/01/david-yurman-naomi-watts.jpg[/image]

surely some mistake.

theoriginalcynic -> RE: 100 Sexiest: The Results (15/10/2009 7:33:18 PM)

Megan Fox number one,  so predictable... no Kirsten Dunst.  No Kate Bosworth.  Damn.

Riddick_J -> RE: 100 Sexiest: The Results (15/10/2009 8:00:19 PM)

Monica bellucci and Salma Hayek should be in the top 20 at least, wheres your latin love ppl.  Kristen Stewart at 7?? come on she has a mullet for fucks sake.

MisterFooks -> RE: 100 Sexiest: The Results (15/10/2009 8:05:06 PM)

I have to say I'm surprised at the absence of Kirsten Dunst as well... And where's Carla Gugino?!

demoncleaner -> RE: 100 Sexiest: The Results (15/10/2009 8:05:41 PM)

Natalie at number 6?  Meh, I'll live with that if I have to I suppose.

Its good to see Winona and Michelle Pffeifer still worrying a list like this, and the relatively high placements for talent (Amy Adams, Rachel McAdams and Emily Blunt) over tat (Jessica Alba) is heartening.  There'll be the usual moan that there isn't enough of a presence from the classic movie stars but "sexy" and "dead" aren't that synonymous with most people and as nostalgic as I am about the good old days (I voted Garbo) there's nothing like a pulse to make a person attractive.   

I also voted Alexandra Maria Lara, Carice Van Houten and the not quite dead Jeanne Moreau.

Bickle -> RE: 100 Sexiest: The Results (15/10/2009 8:09:07 PM)

Gillian Anderson and January Jones should be on that list! The top 10 is pretty rubbish.. Eva Green should be much higher and Megan Fox much lower. Megan Fox reminds me of a kind of slutty Eva Green. 

Sphinx -> RE: 100 Sexiest: The Results (15/10/2009 8:19:45 PM)

Let me get this straight empire - I admit it was a fair list of matinee idols and all round rogues BUT ROBERT PATTISSON AND ZAC EFRON OVER NEWMAN AND BRANDO ARE YOU MAD????????! [sm=893banghead-thumb.gif][sm=893banghead-thumb.gif]

Sphinx -> RE: 100 Sexiest: The Results (15/10/2009 8:21:53 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: LastMemories

quote:

I hope so - felt like I stumbled into bliss magazine for a minute[8|]

Mr E -> RE: 100 Sexiest: The Results (15/10/2009 8:48:46 PM)

Marisa Tomei should have been in there.

tejrai -> RE: 100 Sexiest: The Results (15/10/2009 8:51:03 PM)

all my favourites were at the bottom of the heap...channing tatum, chris pine, chris evans.
i think i must be the only human alive who doesn't find Johnny Depp remotely sexy or attractive.

tejrai -> RE: 100 Sexiest: The Results (15/10/2009 8:53:53 PM)

oh i agree with u. he is just pure sex. well at least one of his onscreen sons got a shout out (Jensen Ackles...also a man who oozes sexiness)

Sway -> RE: 100 Sexiest: The Results (15/10/2009 9:25:03 PM)

Not had the chance to go through all the results yet, but from what I've seen I do always find it ashame that such polls are always skewed by what's 'hot' right now.   That's not to say it makes the poll any less representative of who people are finding attractive, but it's more interesting to look at the people who've consistently featured in the results over the years rather than the sudden heightened lust for newbies, such as that Twilight dude.  Wonder where he'll feature in the same poll a few years down the line.   And, Emma Watson at 3? Really!? Pretty lass but I was pretty shocked at her place above some absolute stunners in there.

Anyway, ho hum.

Arfpint -> RE: 100 Sexiest: The Results (15/10/2009 9:25:25 PM)

Is it just me or is every vote in the top 10 on Higher or Lower so far for "lower" on these lists? Who the hell did the voting if it wasn't the loyal readers of Empire eh? Judging by Megan Fox, I'm assuming it's lots of prepubescents who watch Transformers in their sleep...

Page: [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI