Ian McKellen Talks The Hobbit/Magneto (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Ian McKellen Talks The Hobbit/Magneto (13/10/2009 11:31:03 AM)

Post your comments on this article

hardrocker -> Thanks for the spoiler... TWATS! (13/10/2009 11:31:03 AM)

Stewart makes a cameo in Woverine, eh!?!?... that would have been a nice surprise to see when the movie finally comes out to rent!!!!

sweetladybrick -> Spoiler... (13/10/2009 11:55:10 AM)

Hey, Hardrocker. I don't want to spoil the ending for you either so look away now: it's shite.

britesparc -> I love Ian McKellan (13/10/2009 11:56:01 AM)

I hope the do but him in the Magneto prequel. He should be in every film, ever.

hughjass -> Oooh err missus (13/10/2009 1:40:16 PM)

Rather unfortunately worded sentence in that first paragraph Empire!

fish that roared -> RE: Thanks for the spoiler... TWATS! (13/10/2009 2:18:46 PM)

In that blink and you'll miss it moment Stewart's appearance really does ruin the film. If you think that's bad wait until you've sat through the rest of that turgid mess of a film which'll make you wonder if X3 was all that bad.

In case you're wondering it was.

Rgirvan44 -> RE: Thanks for the spoiler... TWATS! (13/10/2009 2:44:00 PM)

It isn't even like Stewart was there on set. It looks like they took a piece of film with him from some other picture, plopped his head on a CGI body and had him stand there looking all weird.

Although it would be hilarious if he did in fact turn up to set to film the scene. Wolverine = A film so bad they couldn't even get the actors to look real.

Kazuya -> RE: Thanks for the spoiler... TWATS! (13/10/2009 2:48:48 PM)

Plastic Stewart?

SteadyEddie -> hmmm (13/10/2009 4:08:53 PM)

wolverine was ok, it was watchable and somewhat enjoyable but a major failure to live up its hype which happens so often to movies now they should have kept it simple... as for patrick stewerts cameo it should have been cut it looked beyond shabby workmanship and im a great fan of Paddy but his part did nothing for the movie only dragged it down another notch

skinfreak -> (14/10/2009 6:47:36 AM)

I met Patrick Stewart at one of the Malvern performances of Godot and had a nice chat where i tried to weasle out of him if he had a cameo in Star Trek. He said no but had done something for another franchise which i took to be Wolverine. Haven't seen it yet...but may do on bluray. Not looking forward to it to be honest...

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI