Exclusive: Steven Soderbergh on Knockout (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Exclusive: Steven Soderbergh on Knockout (30/9/2009 12:24:27 PM)

Post your comments on this article

CUrraNT -> (30/9/2009 12:24:27 PM)

I bet Knockout is a screen test. Just to she if she can act enough to take the role of the rumoured re-imaged Tomb-Raider

Manfrendshensindshen -> (30/9/2009 12:40:50 PM)

That sounds very exciting indeed! Soderbergh might not be the saviour of cinema anymore (as he was hailed during the early noughties), but he's still one of the most interesting directors around. As I personally prefer his more commercial movies I'm fascinated with the prospect of Soderbergh making a female Bond!

Manfrendshensindshen -> (30/9/2009 12:41:31 PM)

Oh, and can you please send my issue via air freight? Cheers.

thefirstcriggs -> From Russia With NO CHANCE! (30/9/2009 1:33:05 PM)

This all sounds well and good, but what is it with any spy thriller, including the Bond franchise claiming that said film will be "more along the lines of From Russia With Love"? IT NEVER IS! God, I would love to see a modern spy thriller that isn't Under Siege 2: Dark Territory, that has a good 3rd of the film based in a train! I know this is all very opinion based, but I don't think I've yet seen a spy thriller that has said "more like from russia with love" that has actually been anything like from russia with love! The espionage, generally seems so convoluted that it's ridiculous! So, please Mr Soderbergh, if you say such things, PLEASE mean it!

BlackBaronUK -> (30/9/2009 4:37:41 PM)

She got her ass whooped by Cyborg Santos in her last fight, but then again, Santos is arguably more man than woman...and probably more man than most men.

Mopictures -> IS ANYONE THINKING CATWOMAN? (3/10/2009 11:27:04 PM)

I mean, think about it! In a Nolanverse. No campery whatsoever. A woman who could actually mess you up in a fight, not some girl whose taken three weeks of spin classes (I'm looking at you, Iron Man 2).

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
2.734375E-02