Dexter US Speed - Season 5 from page 3 onwards (Full Version)

All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Small Screen

Felix -> Dexter US Speed - Season 5 from page 3 onwards (21/9/2009 7:41:58 AM)

Anyone else seen the first episode yet?

Monkeyshaver -> RE: Dexter Season 4 - US Speed (1/10/2009 10:48:33 PM)

Yes. & its a great opening episode with Dexter a new dad & "killing for two now". John Lithgow's first scene is outstanding & Adrienne Barbeau turns up for a cameo, but some of the plots for the supporting cast don't seem too promising.

Dragar 11(New Birth) -> RE: Dexter Season 4 - US Speed (4/10/2009 5:38:29 PM)

Still looking foward to this. I will be watching it in batches of 4 episodes first though.

Sinatra -> RE: Dexter Season 4 - US Speed (5/10/2009 2:59:09 PM)

When does it begin on FX channel?

Hobbitonlass -> RE: Dexter Season 4 - US Speed (5/10/2009 3:21:05 PM)

Sometime in 2010 is the only official line I can find on it at the moment [:o]

Sinatra -> RE: Dexter Season 4 - US Speed (5/10/2009 3:22:14 PM)

Cheers ears! [:)]

Chojin -> RE: Dexter Season 4 - US Speed (6/10/2009 9:27:06 PM)

Just caught the second episode. This season is great, I really didn't think the momentum could be kept up after 3 seasons. Lithgow is also awesome.

The last line had me loling, even if I did see it coming[:D]

Felix -> RE: Dexter Season 4 - US Speed (28/10/2009 1:48:27 AM)

Surely I cant be the only person watching this?! Its awesome, I'd go as far as to say its the best season yet. Dexter is on top form and Trinity is a worthy adversary. It keeps getting better and better, episode 5, especially the ending, was brilliant. The ending caught me completely off guard.

Scruffybobby -> RE: Dexter Season 4 - US Speed (28/10/2009 10:50:33 AM)

You're not the only one. This season has been great so far, defo better than last year.  Lithgow is brilliant and the reveal at the end was superb. Can't wait for the next one.

beebs_ -> RE: Dexter Season 4 - US Speed (28/10/2009 11:18:26 AM)

Yeah it's been good so far this year.

How many episodes in a season? 12 right? How are they gonna drag this one out?!

homersimpson_esq -> RE: Dexter Season 4 - US Speed (28/10/2009 12:08:37 PM)

I'm watching this! Man, I love this show. The end to episode 4 had me stop munching my cereal mid-chew as I silently thought, "w.t.f.?"

The end to episode 5 was less-surprising to me though, to be honest. I mean, the fact that Dexter himself is a 'family man' means that it made sense to make Trinity one too. I did love the whole thing with his apartment though. I wonder just when Rita is going to find out about him? Or even Deb. It has to happen at some point, really.

shool -> RE: Dexter Season 4 - US Speed (28/10/2009 12:13:56 PM)

I'm going to start watching this as soon as I've got BSG completed. BSG is too good to allow any other viewing in at the moment so I've got a stack of things stockpiled.

Dexter will definitely be next on my list as I love this show. That is all for now. [:)]

beebs_ -> RE: Dexter Season 4 - US Speed (28/10/2009 1:05:56 PM)

quote:

I wonder just when Rita is going to find out about him? Or even Deb. It has to happen at some point, really.

This is why I loved Doakes... remember him! ::sigh:: I just think it's gets silly sometimes with the things he gets away with. I'm backing Dex... but I do want him to be revealed eventually. I'd love to see he's colleagues and family's reaction. It's odd... Deb has seemed to drop investigating he's dad's CIs. Doesn't look like she'll be going back there any time soon either. Does she know who Dexter's mother is?

homersimpson_esq -> RE: Dexter Season 4 - US Speed (15/11/2009 8:11:39 AM)

Spoilers for Episode 7 - Slack Tide.

I thought this was a really good episode. We got a real sense of both a development of Dex's character, as he fits into his 2.4 kids life. Trinity is becoming a really interesting character too. (A coffin? Whose?!) But we also got a really good development of Debs' search through her dad's past and how that might ultimately lead to the Ice Truck Killer, tying in nicely with season one. And then, to finally have Dex kill an innocent man - well, I'm surprised it's taken 4 seasons, to be honest. But what that has done is given us good enough reason to think that he always gets the right man, and here that faith has been shaken utterly. Brilliant episode, in my view, and I can't wait to see where they take this season next.

will1000 -> RE: Dexter Season 4 - US Speed (24/11/2009 12:38:29 PM)

Watched episode 9 yesterday (only 3 more left :( ) and wow, bombshell ending! Not going to spoil anything, but I was left 'OMG!'. This season has been great. John Lithgow has been superb as Trinity, giving the character a real depth that most bad guys could only dream of (small and big screen!), Dexter is continuing to develop into a conflicted family man. Kudos to the writers too! The one thing on TV that I look forward too every week!

beebs_ -> RE: Dexter Season 4 - US Speed (24/11/2009 12:47:08 PM)

When she was talking to Deb I knew it! I just did!

Good ep!

will1000 -> RE: Dexter Season 4 - US Speed (24/11/2009 2:35:14 PM)

It's also quite shocking to hear John 'Dick Solomon' Lithgow drop the C bomb to his onscreen wife!

beebs_ -> RE: Dexter Season 4 - US Speed (24/11/2009 2:56:08 PM)

True that!

I wasn't expecting such a full scale meltdown over Thanksgiving dinner?!

will1000 -> RE: Dexter Season 4 - US Speed (24/11/2009 7:28:38 PM)

It was quite shocking! I cheered when Dexter dragged Trinity into the Kitchen with his belt by the neck and slammed the door behind them! It looked so brutal!

Scruffybobby -> RE: Dexter Season 4 - US Speed (24/11/2009 8:38:38 PM)

Did not see that coming.

Can't wait for the next ep.

Chojin -> RE: Dexter Season 4 - US Speed (24/11/2009 8:50:13 PM)

no doubt in my mind, the best thing on TV at the moment! I think this is the best season yet and I can't believe it's still this fresh 4 seasons on.

Trinity is awesome and I can't wait wait for him to get his comeuppance. Also loving the fact that the reporter gets her baps out at least once an ep. Yummy!

shool -> RE: Dexter Season 4 - US Speed (27/11/2009 1:54:44 PM)

Just watched episode 8. Will post fully once I've properly caught up.

A great series so far, much better than series 3. John Lithgow is great, and a great turn from Debra Morgan. Dexters voice over quips are on top form this season.

brill -> RE: Dexter Season 4 - US Speed (27/11/2009 3:26:14 PM)

What an amazing episode, don't wana spoil the ending though !

Does anyone else want to see what will happen if Dexter get's found out ?  Don't get me wrong I'm loving this season but a wierd side of me wants it to go all pear-shaped for Dexter.

Maybe they are setting that up, what with him killing the inocent photographer a few eps back...

will1000 -> RE: Dexter Season 4 - US Speed (30/11/2009 5:10:49 PM)

Latest episode is awesome! The final two can't come quick enough!!!!!! I have ordered the books to satiate my Dexter need until the next season (if there is one...HOPE HOPE HOPE!!!)

Scruffybobby -> RE: Dexter Season 4 - US Speed (1/12/2009 10:44:45 AM)

SPOIlERS

It was pretty ace wasn't it? I did think that Christine was not going to make it to the end though, I thought Arthur was going to do her in before Deb and co could get her. next week's is looking pretty excellent as well.

What was it that Masuka saw at Thanksgiving? Did he see Rita and the neigbour together? I can't remember if he did or if we aren't supposed to know ourselves yet. 

beebs_ -> RE: Dexter Season 4 - US Speed (1/12/2009 11:24:27 AM)

Just watched it...

Dear God! It's getting close isn't it?

I too thought that Trinity (not such an appropriate name now?!) was going to kill he's daughter... Oh well!

Masuka saw Rita and the neighbour.
quote:

Does anyone else want to see what will happen if Dexter get's found out ?  Don't get me wrong I'm loving this season but a wierd side of me wants it to go all pear-shaped for Dexter.

I do! I really want to see what happens if/when he gets nabbed. I'm on he's side... but I don't think I've fully gotten over Doakes (remember him!!!) having the sense to work it out and then... nothing. But it all fits together so nicely. Maybe Deb will do it. Hopefully when the series finishes it'll all unravel.

Chojin -> RE: Dexter Season 4 - US Speed (1/12/2009 8:52:44 PM)

I wonder what the huge twist will be. Might be that Trinity/Quad-man is his father as he seems to put it about a bit. Just putting it out there, will probably be something much less jaw dropping.

Scruffybobby -> RE: Dexter Season 4 - US Speed (2/12/2009 10:49:57 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chojin

I wonder what the huge twist will be. Might be that Trinity/Quad-man is his father as he seems to put it about a bit. Just putting it out there, will probably be something much less jaw dropping.

That would be suitably daft although hasn't it already been fairly heavily inmplied that Harry was actaully Dexter's real dad? Maybe the twist will be that Arthur knows what Dexter's been up to and is about to drop the bomb.

Sinatra -> RE: Dexter Season 4 - US Speed (2/12/2009 1:33:56 PM)

Trying not to read this thread so apologies if this has been mentioned.... but what channel are you guys watching this on?

Scruffybobby -> RE: Dexter Season 4 - US Speed (2/12/2009 3:08:14 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Sinatra

Trying not to read this thread so apologies if this has been mentioned.... but what channel are you guys watching this on?

Whilst I can't speak for anyone else I'm certainly not obatining unofficial copies from questionable sources. because that would be wrong.

Page: [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI