Get Ready For Bad Boys 3 (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Get Ready For Bad Boys 3 (31/8/2009 7:57:49 AM)

Post your comments on this article

bradthunder -> Original thought. (31/8/2009 7:57:49 AM)

Hollywood wouldn't know what to do with one if it sat on their collective faces and farted Yankee Doodle Dandy.

I'll probably still watch it though...

D.J -> (31/8/2009 8:25:35 AM)

I loved Bad Boys II, it was just so stupid and overblown (and with some truly fantastic lines) that i enjoyed every single moment of it.

They should only make a third though if Smith/Lawrence/Bay return.

Snoopish -> The truth about sequels (31/8/2009 8:38:07 AM)

love em or hate em...we'll watch anyway. I for one will see Smith in anything...and i'm sure it'll have at least 5 funny 1-liners!

DazDaMan -> RE: The truth about sequels (31/8/2009 8:50:12 AM)

Fucking YES!! I'll buy that for a dollar!

DeadCell79 -> make it like part 1 (31/8/2009 9:05:07 AM)

if they make it anything close to part one with the seriousness and funny comments then ill be happy..

the problem with part 2 was that it actully was a stupid comedy that tried to hard to be funny, with every attempted funny line was the equivalent of a violin string painfully snapping in half

Samuelpoet -> (31/8/2009 9:16:50 AM)

Okay, so Empire say that Bad Boys was solid but unremarkable. Hmmm well in my opinion it was a 90's classic. It did warrant its sequel, and was just as good, if a bit over long... A third installment would be great, but prefferably not as long as the second. A chance to see Smith & Lawrence on the big screen again would be a joy! So bring it the f**k along!

DeadCell79 -> make it like part 1 (31/8/2009 9:18:36 AM)

if they make it anything close to part one with the seriousness and funny comments then ill be happy..

the problem with part 2 was that it actully was a stupid comedy that tried to hard to be funny, with every attempted funny line was the equivalent of a violin string painfully snapping in half

Gabriel -> (31/8/2009 9:23:03 AM)

I'd be up for another Bad Boys, but on the condition they make Martin Laurence less annoying. Possible taking the Wolverine:Origins route and sewing his mouth shut maybe?

TheSpleen -> RE: (31/8/2009 10:08:05 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Gabriel

I'd be up for another Bad Boys, but on the condition they make Martin Laurence less annoying. Possible taking the Wolverine:Origins route and sewing his mouth shut maybe?

While we are at it maybe they could tone down Will Smith's smug factor, we get it women get wet just standing next to him! 

Kazuya -> RE: Get Ready For Bad Boys 3 (31/8/2009 10:10:34 AM)

Being reminded of the possibility of Keanu Reeves as Spike from Cowboy Bebop almost made me throw up, but anyway, Bad Boys 3, sure, I'll watch it.

littlechris -> Right next to the mine! (31/8/2009 10:12:31 AM)

Just wanna see some Classic Bayhem that runs under 2 hours and has Will Smith saying 'Now that's what I'm talkin' about!', that would make me happy. Nothing like Bad Boys 2 which was a big bag of wank!

benj 01 -> Bad Boys (31/8/2009 10:24:38 AM)

The First one was good however it hasn't aged well, The Second one was ridiciulolius and a completely shit. So I do not have high hopes for the 3rd one. Unless they make it more gritty and realistic ala Miami Vice (Colin Farrell and Jamie Foxx) and less Miami Vice ala Don Johnson.

Benj 01

AgentCool -> (31/8/2009 10:27:34 AM)

Bad Boys and Bad Boys II are probably Bay's best films. They're completely over-the-top but at least don't pretend to be anything more than what they are.

jeffamania -> (31/8/2009 10:42:58 AM)

what the hell....bring it on!!! Just dont expect me to pay to see it in the cinema....straight to download for me

Kazuya -> RE: (31/8/2009 10:48:34 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: jeffamania

what the hell....bring it on!!! Just dont expect me to pay to see it in the cinema....straight to download for me

[sm=34.gif]

Scott_ -> RE: RE: (31/8/2009 11:12:36 AM)

[sm=w00t.gif]

Best. News. Ever.

Blyman -> Bay is only as good as his producer. (31/8/2009 11:24:30 AM)

No surprise after the appearance of Bays creation The Twins in Transformers 2 aka Smith and Lawrence in disguise. Bad Boys 1 was just ok, the sequel was rubbish. Bay is only any good when his producer is actively involved, as with Sean Connery with the Rock and Spielberg with Transformers 1 (his finger prints are all over the first film but he clearly was too busy with Tintin for the sequel and just left his name attached to pull in the punters). When left to his own devices his films blow! This then, will be beyond rubbish.

tysmuse -> awesome (31/8/2009 11:41:49 AM)

fuckin' loved the second one, compare it to Transformers 2 (a piece of shit) and I know which I'd prefer another sequel to.

natman_begins -> it might just work.... (31/8/2009 11:54:41 AM)

if any other blackman other than martin lawrence is in it instead

Tech_Noir -> RE: it might just work.... (31/8/2009 12:14:11 PM)

I really liked Bad Boys but didn't manage to get through Bad Boys 2 (although I will try and give it another shot one day - just for Gabrielle Union).

I'd rather see Bay do another Transformers. If he's gonna have one trilogy in his career let it be Transformers.

evildave69 -> (31/8/2009 12:17:11 PM)

Make the bad man stop, and I don't mean Micheal Bay, although he does need to stop doing sequels, and I don't mean Will Smith who's slowly putting the nails in his own coffin. I mean Martin Lawrence. That guy is a complete waste of time and whenever they do a Bad Boys he instantly follows it up with a barrage of absolutely appalling 'comedies'. Just stop encouraging him!

bburdett -> Fucking awesome (31/8/2009 12:36:29 PM)

I know most of you are going to look down your nose at either this idea/Michael Bay/Will Smith/Martin Lawrence or all of the above but I for one can't wait, Bad Boys is pure escapism so as long as they continue in that vein i'm game.

The Jackal -> (31/8/2009 12:54:30 PM)

First one was good.

Second one was shit.

Make it like the former and I'll buy it.

Deviation -> RE: Get Ready For Bad Boys 3 (31/8/2009 1:48:02 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Kazuya

Being reminded of the possibility of Keanu Reeves as Spike from Cowboy Bebop almost made me throw up, but anyway, Bad Boys 3, sure, I'll watch it.

Give me that over this any day. At least Cowboy Bepop had style.

bombstalker -> (31/8/2009 1:48:06 PM)

Yes please! Bad Boys is the best fit for Bay - violent, crude, awesome. And a lot less CGI getting in the way of cars and explosions.

Kazuya -> RE: Get Ready For Bad Boys 3 (31/8/2009 1:51:13 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Deviation

quote:

I love Cowboy Bebop, as I said, it was the reminder that Reeves could possibly play the lead in a live-action adaptation that bugged me.

Deviation -> RE: Get Ready For Bad Boys 3 (31/8/2009 1:59:15 PM)

quote:

quote:

quote:

I love Cowboy Bebop, as I said, it was the reminder that Reeves could possibly play the lead in a live-action adaptation that bugged me.

Not sure a live action would be that necessary anyway. We already had a very good film anyway.
Speaking of which, I am off to listen the Cowboy Bepop OST.

Kazuya -> RE: Get Ready For Bad Boys 3 (31/8/2009 2:06:25 PM)

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Not sure a live action would be that necessary anyway. We already had a very good film anyway.
Speaking of which, I am off to listen the Cowboy Bepop OST.

I'm not completely opposed to a live-action adaptation of the flick/series, but casting a 44 year old as Spike Spiegel is frankly ridiculous.

Great soundtrack, btw, I agree.[:)]

Scott_ -> RE: Get Ready For Bad Boys 3 (31/8/2009 3:16:23 PM)

We all know Joseph Gordon-Levitt should be Spike Spiegel anyway...

Page: [1] 2   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI