Law Abiding Citizen Trailer Online (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Law Abiding Citizen Trailer Online (14/8/2009 3:42:11 AM)

Post your comments on this article

beamo -> Hell yeah! (14/8/2009 3:42:11 AM)

Just watched the Trailer for this one and it looks great! Gerard Butler is fast becoming one of my all time favourite actors! Always entertaining to watch.

Im looking forward to this film and Gamer!

Taz69 -> Looks like it's gonna be a good'un (14/8/2009 6:32:32 AM)

The film looks to turn itself on his head - Gerrard starting out as a loving father and at the end he turns out to be a one man army nutjob. I wouldn't put it passed his character if he sacrificed his own daughter to set the wheels of this plan in motion. Oh Leonidas, what are you like :-).

mighty mick -> I just want throw this out there... (14/8/2009 7:23:11 AM)

... but a thought went through my head the other day and I have to ask: does anyone else think Gerard Butler would make a good Bond?

livewire -> RE: I just want throw this out there... (14/8/2009 9:16:18 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: mighty mick

... but a thought went through my head the other day and I have to ask: does anyone else think Gerard Butler would make a good Bond?

BIt too rough round the edges to be Bond. he's good there's no doubt but i would question whether or not he could pull off the charming rogue aspect required for Bond. just My opinion.

would also add that i very much like the look of this.

Scoop1980 -> Not bad (14/8/2009 9:38:00 AM)

But is it just me or does this not remind anyone of Kevin Bacon's Death Sentence from 2007? The whole death of a family member(s), killers getting off with it and taking the law into his own hands with all manner of wicked kill scenes.

But it does look good and I think Butler is suited to more 'bad' roles - although he needs to brush up on his accents. Between this and PS I Love You, the man is fast-becoming a weird hybrid!

UTB -> (14/8/2009 2:57:44 PM)

Being kind referring to Man on Fire aren't we? This looks more like run of the mill schlock in the same vein as Death Sentence.

joanna likes films -> My Goodness! (14/8/2009 4:55:29 PM)

Whoa, this movie rocks! Gerard Butler has never been so good, this is excellent stuff and I really can't wait to see this. I'm glad he's back in these sort of roles, Gamer will be brilliant but this will hit box office like fire. So going to see this, without doubt.

Bubba76 -> (14/8/2009 6:04:20 PM)

Death Sentence was shit!! This looks good... no GREAT!!
:-D

leroythemasochist -> Oh Yeah! (15/8/2009 3:19:59 PM)

Nice one.
He's a bit too lumpy looking for Bond but he's certainly got this movie in the palm of his hand - and a strong cast too.
Will definately be watching this.
Looks proper gritty.

CUrraNT -> No Tom, No Ray, just Gerr? (15/8/2009 11:04:35 PM)

Tag this as the punisher 3 hahaha
Basically the same thing, just like the rest fo us would do?

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI