Trailer For The Lovely Bones Trailer (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Trailer For The Lovely Bones Trailer (4/8/2009 11:58:03 AM)

Post your comments on this article

rjgraham -> (4/8/2009 11:58:03 AM)

Ugh.

Uriel Ventris -> ET (4/8/2009 1:12:00 PM)

Im going to wait till the trailer comes out properly. Theres no way i can sit through Entertainment Tonight's bollocks. Even if it is for a minute or so. God they fuck me off!!

LegendaryManimal -> THE KILLER SHE HUNTS FROM BEYOOOND THE GRRAAAAAAAAVE! (4/8/2009 2:01:21 PM)

except she doesn't....read the book fucktard before you give perhaps the most grating voice-over in the history of Irritation Tonight.

tejrai -> (4/8/2009 2:27:27 PM)

hahha! "the killer she hunts from beyond the grave" - that is a classic example how trailers can be sexed up so much they are misleading. (the biggest one i've seen was the trailer for that awful Josh Hartnett film Wicker Park

Padman_UK -> (4/8/2009 4:27:56 PM)

Hahaha, nice plot synopsis, Entertainment Tonight. They might as well of inserted a ghostly "woo000ooo!".
I can't say I ever finished reading the book, but I read enough to know that it's not even vaguely about a ghostly hunting from the graaave *lightning flashes, thunder booms*. Mwuhahaha!
Isn't it about the meditation of a murdered young girl as she looks down at her family and her killer from heaven, pondering life and how her fate has effected theirs? ...and werewolves and shit.

Padman_UK -> (4/8/2009 4:31:53 PM)

Hahaha, nice plot synopsis, Entertainment Tonight. They might as well of inserted a ghostly "woo000ooo!".
I can't say I ever finished reading the book, but I read enough to know that it's not even vaguely about a ghostly hunting from the graaave *lightning flashes, thunder booms*. Mwuhahaha!
Isn't it about the meditation of a murdered young girl as she looks down at her family and her killer from heaven, pondering life and how her fate has effected theirs? ...and werewolves and shit.

mr.cheerful -> Full Trailer on Apple (5/8/2009 4:12:37 AM)

http://www.apple.com/trailers/paramount/thelovelybones/

Roo -> Apple Trailer (7/8/2009 6:30:14 PM)

The film looks good if the Apple trailer (http://www.apple.com/trailers/paramount/thelovelybones/ ) is anything to go by. Hope it DOES stay true to the book. The characters look much as I imagined they would when I was reading the book! I'll definitely go and see it. I agree with the above posts about Entertainment Tonight though - a truly dreadful clip. ET should be ashamed themselves. MUCH more of a "number two" than a number one...

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI