Western Next For Tarantino (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Western Next For Tarantino (24/7/2009 11:20:22 AM)

Post your comments on this article

O_Goncho -> Yeah, I'll believe it when I see it. (24/7/2009 11:20:22 AM)

Remember right after Kill Bill when he was going to make another Kung Fu film that'd look like the Pai Mei scenes of Vol. 2 throughout? Then his next film was Death Proof...

Mr Grizzly -> Needs to go back and sort a few things first (24/7/2009 2:23:50 PM)

What about the full version of Kill Bill he's been promising since he made it? Then there's Grindhouse.... As well as every prequel/sequel to every film he's made? Love his films but he's full of crap!

Gabriel -> Producer phrases I hate (24/7/2009 4:45:48 PM)

#3 - 'This ain't your Daddy's ________ movie'.

Director -> QT (24/7/2009 4:51:16 PM)

He needs to calm the fuck down. I love him to bits. He's a funny man and a good writer but he needs to calm himself. He needs to get The Vega Brothers done. Then the sequal to Kill Bill with the little black girl after the Bride not the mention Pei Mei's own movie. Then this western.

blamecanada -> Who the Fck cares? (24/7/2009 11:55:32 PM)

So his motivation changes... he also talked about making inglorious for like 10 years before it came out. And with the exception of death proof all of his movies have been tops, so I would prefer he make his western and make it brilliant rather than pander to his fans like fox studios making a comic book movie.

fozworth -> RE: Western Next For Tarantino (25/7/2009 5:53:52 PM)

Everyone needs to settle down a bit here. So the man hasn't made every film he has talked about making. Doesn't mean he has to. He's only mistake was making his ideas public knowledge.

Anrkist -> Sukiyaki Western Django? (27/7/2009 12:42:01 AM)

I know, he was an "actor" in it which in itself is an extremely bad idea. Hopefully it's nothing like that. I fell asleep 10min into it. Reminded me of a David Lynch Twin Peaks episode.

JoeyPottr -> RE: Sukiyaki Western Django? (27/7/2009 1:37:53 AM)

I'm still trying to get my head around Inglorious Basterds.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI