Is Dodgeball 2 Happening? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Is Dodgeball 2 Happening? (9/7/2009 8:17:42 AM)

Post your comments on this article

Nicky C -> Heck Yes! (9/7/2009 8:17:42 AM)

... but only if they bring back the most important characters. By that I mean Blade ... Lazer ... and ... Blazer! Otherwise they'll have their taints handed to them!

chizmund -> Has There Ever Been A Comedy Sequel To Rival The Original? (9/7/2009 9:53:43 AM)

I love Dodgeball. And I'm also not against the idea of a sequel. In fact, I'm looking forward to it! But reading this story, I just started thinking of the Scream 2 debate. Sure, there have been superior sequels, some of my favourite movies are sequels, but has there ever been a comedy sequel that can compare to it's predecessor? And if not, why not?

rissole -> RE: Has There Ever Been A Comedy Sequel To Rival The Original? (9/7/2009 11:31:51 AM)

I can only think of one.
'Son of Paleface' is the  Bob Hope sequel to 'The Paleface' and is much funnier.

AboyNamedSue -> hmmmm (9/7/2009 12:42:30 PM)

That's a preeeeetty loose segway into sequel talk from yahoo. He's probably just mates with Stiller.

Ghost Mutt -> RE: hmmmm (10/7/2009 2:09:05 PM)

I don't think they should bother. The film seemed pretty much complete and done with.

They did a pretty good job too if I remember correctly. Move on, try something new. Go on... you may surprise yourself...

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI