Trailer For The Box Online (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Trailer For The Box Online (25/6/2009 7:50:56 AM)

Post your comments on this article

Taz69 -> The Box (25/6/2009 7:50:56 AM)

Yay it looks like a return to form for Richard Kelly. Donnie Darko is an out and out classic (can't believe they're risking soilking Darko's good name by making a seemingly dodgy follow-on in Darko S). I get what Southland Tales was about (a take on biblical folklore and prophecies) but the story it messed with utter balls with all the actors performances hit-and-missing everywhere. In a way Southland was to Richard Kelly to what Revolver was to Guy Richie. The Box looks more streamlined and, well... good and I'm sure somewhere Richard will hide in there the Twighlight Zone theme as an homage.

rjgraham -> (25/6/2009 10:09:39 AM)

Eh? They set up this button, and then flash a hundred exciting moments that I can't for the life of me imagine having anything to do with the button. What the heck is Richard Kelly up to? Is this, like, anarchic to the point of being just a bland, mainstream thriller?

Caster -> Trailer don't work (25/6/2009 11:02:40 AM)

Couldn't watch it

Manfrendshensindshen -> (25/6/2009 11:28:17 AM)

I encountered the same problem. Go watch it here instead: http://www.traileraddict.com/trailer/the-box/trailer

And yes, that's a ruddy fantastic trailer!

joanna likes films -> Gripping Stuff. (25/6/2009 11:32:05 AM)

Wow, this looks really good. I was totally gripped in my seat watching the trailer, Diaz and Marsden look a good-looking pair and the plot is intense. Might go and see this one, especially if it's been done by the dude who did Donnie Darko.

gsharpe -> AOL sucks balls (25/6/2009 11:53:30 AM)

It wouldn't work! Had to get it from MovieBox. Trailer itself looks very good. Stylish, tense and hopefully retains the creepy elements from Matheson's story.

shanewire -> Looks really cool. (25/6/2009 12:09:32 PM)

Can't wait.

christofurr -> Sounds like a 'no-brainer' to me (25/6/2009 12:16:28 PM)

1 million for me, someone somewhere I don't know dies. I'm fine with that. People I don't know in places I've never been die every day.

stephenand -> NICE BOX!! (25/6/2009 6:40:25 PM)

Kellys back! this looks like it could be a very good movie, its taking it time to come out! but the best thing about the whole movie is that Win Butler is doing the music for it, bring it on.....

iainjames -> check this out (26/6/2009 1:33:11 AM)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrKnhOJ-R80

Finallist for YouTube Awards 2007 - very similar concept. Hope Kelly's been able to embellish the basic (and, apparently, centuries old) premise

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
3.027344E-02