DreamWorks Announces Animation Slate (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> DreamWorks Announces Animation Slate (28/5/2009 11:12:49 AM)

Post your comments on this article

Anduril666 -> (28/5/2009 11:12:49 AM)

Oobermind sounds very interesting, might make for a slightly more serious take via the animation genre, a-la Wall-E. . .

cj5ar -> SOunds ok (28/5/2009 12:07:38 PM)

I'm sure the majority of them will all be fine, as long as they ditch any ideas of using 3D

morg1138 -> RE: SOunds ok (28/5/2009 12:41:54 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: cj5ar

I'm sure the majority of them will all be fine, as long as they ditch any ideas of using 3D

i'm sure i read, in an interview that Dreamworks plan to do all future projects in 3D.

Ethanial -> Oobermind? (28/5/2009 1:54:11 PM)

What was wrong with Master Mind? It reminded me of the fact that the premise sounded great when I read about it years ago, now it's kinda oddish.

jameswhaleofatime -> please please please please (28/5/2009 1:56:18 PM)

let them make Truckers..

crazymoviesdude -> Too much. (28/5/2009 4:03:18 PM)

I don't think they'll equal PIxar. They just don't have the right mindset.It all seems like quantity over quality. 8 films in 3 years? 4 sequel/spinoffs? and Pixar have 4, inc. 2 sequels, precisely half what Dreamworks have.

Dreamworks are just a machine (not in a good way).

Bond -> Oobermind (28/5/2009 6:37:28 PM)

I really like the sound of Oobermind. Sounds clever and mature in a way and its got strong legs for many laughs.

Adrian -> My opinion (29/5/2009 2:51:54 PM)

I'm just so, so glad they changed the Kung Fu Panda subtitle from Pandamonium. That was just the wors pu i've ever seen printed. and i've made some bad ones mysefl in the past.

Agreed on Truckers.. though that Sure-Secret Ghost Project sounds interesting too so I wont be too disapointed if they go with that instead. I just hope they dont just do the caveman one just because the jack black caveman film does well in a glaring example of bandwagon jumpage.

The Guardians to me seems like a "so nuts it just might work" kind of deal. Santa, the tooth fairy and the easterbunny teaming up - ala The Expendables - to take on some uber-bad guy? mental. completely mental. and absolutely brilliant. even if its rubbish it'll be worth seeing once.

I can forsee an hilarious montage piece in Oobermind of our burnt out ubervillain trying his hand at day to day jobs only to fail at them though excesive evilness.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI