Harry Hill's TV Burp (Full Version)

All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Small Screen

Monkeyshaver -> Harry Hill's TV Burp (20/1/2006 2:19:01 PM)

The show your telly was made for is back this Saturday on ITV (the people's channel) at 1715.

Phil_the_korpse -> RE: Harry Hill's TV Burp (20/1/2006 2:34:31 PM)

Fantastic news, Not so fantastic a time slot. What was wrong with the old one?!

NadaPlissken -> RE: Harry Hill's TV Burp (20/1/2006 2:55:41 PM)

It's gone from 11 PM to 4 PM to 5 PM.  Why can't ITV give him a decent, prime time slot?  I'll be tuning in anyway, I even watched his Shark Infested Custard on CITV.

MeetThe_InvisibleMan -> RE: Harry Hill's TV Burp (20/1/2006 3:15:09 PM)

Love the show. It's hilarious. I'm glad it's back on.

M.T.I.M

HIGHLANDER -> RE: Harry Hill's TV Burp (20/1/2006 3:24:32 PM)

ACE! The best thing on ITV. It's a good guide to what has gone down on terrestial TV through the week. I never watch it, i'm always watching Sky.
Harry Hill is a very funny man in this. It must take him ages to compile the show though.

MeetThe_InvisibleMan -> RE: Harry Hill's TV Burp (20/1/2006 3:37:07 PM)

It will also give me an excuse to watch ITV.
IMO it is one of the only good programmes on ITV1.

M.T.I.M

Bruce Wayne -> RE: Harry Hill's TV Burp (20/1/2006 10:26:37 PM)

love the show, his wisecracks are just priceless.

beebs_ -> RE: Harry Hill's TV Burp (20/1/2006 10:55:31 PM)

I missed most of the last series due to the new afternoon timeslot. I'll try to catch it but I doubt I will...

NadaPlissken -> RE: Harry Hill's TV Burp (21/1/2006 1:10:56 PM)

Try harder.

TobiasFunke -> RE: Harry Hill's TV Burp (21/1/2006 1:25:20 PM)

The funniest episode I ever saw had Harry show a scene from Corrie where Deirdre's mother compared someone to 'a great blue tit in residence' because they drank all the milk. So the next scene has a giant blue tit wandering around Coronation Street [:D] 
Another great moment was his commentary over an episode of Wife Swap, where a woman has to pick up dog muck. "Yes, John Logie Baird must be so proud of his creation, on which we can watch a fat woman retching as she picks up turd"[:D]

frankie -> RE: Harry Hill's TV Burp (21/1/2006 1:54:38 PM)

I think the timeslot's perfect actually. We sit down as a family to watch it and all have a good laugh together.

Glad to see Harry back.

Mozza -> RE: Harry Hill's TV Burp (21/1/2006 5:33:37 PM)

I'm watching it now.  Just as good as it was.

Deal or No Deal must be a goldmine for him!

*Jack of all Trades* -> RE: Harry Hill's TV Burp (21/1/2006 7:01:09 PM)

He's very good at taking the piss out of the crap television that's on these days. Which is very funny.

Dave B -> RE: Harry Hill's TV Burp (21/1/2006 8:28:59 PM)

Damn, I missed it.

Donald McKinney -> RE: Harry Hill's TV Burp (21/1/2006 8:40:52 PM)

This was hilarious, especially when he made fun of the Rosie/Sally storyline on Corrie, and he had the small meat-shaped-pills!! [sm=happy07.gif] And then there was the "levitating policeman" on Heartbeat!! [:D]

Bruce Wayne -> RE: Harry Hill's TV Burp (21/1/2006 10:16:32 PM)

the funniest bit was were he said everyone's trying to be gollum, than he went to Mike Baldwin, that was funny as hell I was almost crying.

TobiasFunke -> RE: Harry Hill's TV Burp (21/1/2006 10:23:49 PM)

I laughed aloud at his comparison between Rula Lenska and Ronald McDonald - I knew she reminded me of someone![:D]

HIGHLANDER -> RE: Harry Hill's TV Burp (22/1/2006 2:14:50 PM)

I t was a good show which had me in stiches in places.
That woman who wanted to be a princess comparing the death of Diana to the death of Tupac was a pisser.
That Mike Baldwin Gollum impression was hilarious too. Totaalt caught me off-guard.
More of the same please next week Harry.

Donald McKinney -> RE: Harry Hill's TV Burp (22/1/2006 4:50:18 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: TobiasFunke

I laughed aloud at his comparison between Rula Lenska and Ronald McDonald - I knew she reminded me of someone![:D]

"I'm lovin' it!!" [sm=happy07.gif]

Ethanial -> RE: Harry Hill's TV Burp (22/1/2006 7:08:33 PM)

Are they repeating the episode, i had friends round and missed it, i can't believe i missed it though.

mungodubs -> RE: Harry Hill's TV Burp (23/1/2006 11:05:02 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Ethanial

Are they repeating the episode, i had friends round and missed it, i can't believe i missed it though.

Yeah i was wondering that as well..missed the show myself and i was gutted.you'd have thought now that ITV have four channels it may be possible to repeat on one of them at some point surely?.Harry hill is a really funny guy and to be honest he makes "you've been framed" watchable..blimey

Donald McKinney -> RE: Harry Hill's TV Burp (23/1/2006 11:07:13 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: mungodubs

quote:

Yeah i was wondering that as well..missed the show myself and i was gutted.you'd have thought now that ITV have four channels it may be possible to repeat on one of them at some point surely?.Harry hill is a really funny guy and to be honest he makes "you've been framed" watchable..blimey

Well, that is a first!! The approach with You've Been Framed is the approach they should have taken when Jeremy Beadle left...

the_edge99uk -> RE: Harry Hill's TV Burp (23/1/2006 11:25:45 AM)

quote:

quote:

It's repeated tonight at 11.30 on ITV2, it's also repeated at 12.45 sunday night/monday night after the saturday showing on ITV2

mungodubs -> RE: Harry Hill's TV Burp (23/1/2006 11:33:04 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Donald McKinney

quote:

quote:

Well, that is a first!! The approach with You've Been Framed is the approach they should have taken when Jeremy Beadle left...

What bring in Lisa Riley?..The only people little lisa appealed to were probably those guys form that "feeder" program on channel 4 a few months back and im not talking about the shite band either[:D]

mungodubs -> RE: Harry Hill's TV Burp (23/1/2006 11:34:28 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: the_edge99uk

quote:

quote:

It's repeated tonight at 11.30 on ITV2, it's also repeated at 12.45 sunday night/monday night after the saturday showing on ITV2

HAPPY DAYS!

MeetThe_InvisibleMan -> RE: Harry Hill's TV Burp (23/1/2006 6:33:48 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Mozza

I'm watching it now.  Just as good as it was.

Deal or No Deal must be a goldmine for him!

I have seen Deal or No Deal and i do think that it is one of the stupidest tv quiz shows. Especially when he picks up the phone and talks to the "banker", it's laughable.[sm=happy07.gif]

I'm sure that won't be the only week that he mentions it.

M.T.I.M

Donald McKinney -> RE: Harry Hill's TV Burp (24/1/2006 10:29:46 AM)

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

What bring in Lisa Riley?..The only people little lisa appealed to were probably those guys form that "feeder" program on channel 4 a few months back and im not talking about the shite band either[:D]

No!! The narrative approach, it's cheaper. Lisa Riley was always attacked by people such as Garry Bushell, and the one that replaced her, (Robbie Williams' friend), was a disaster. Before people could even have a chance to judge him, the press reported stories that he was a troublemaker, arguing with the producers, wanting to do it "his way." Is it any wonder he lasted 1 series?? [;)]

the_edge99uk -> RE: Harry Hill's TV Burp (24/1/2006 12:57:14 PM)

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

No!! The narrative approach, it's cheaper. Lisa Riley was always attacked by people such as Garry Bushell, and the one that replaced her, (Robbie Williams' friend), was a disaster. Before people could even have a chance to judge him, the press reported stories that he was a troublemaker, arguing with the producers, wanting to do it "his way." Is it any wonder he lasted 1 series?? [;)]

Former popstar and local (to me anyway) Panto Legend, Jonathan 'I have no catchphase' Wilkes

Donald McKinney -> RE: Harry Hill's TV Burp (5/2/2006 10:32:43 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: the_edge99uk

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Former popstar and local (to me anyway) Panto Legend, Jonathan 'I have no catchphase' Wilkes

Oh, how the mighty have fallen!! [;)]

Anyways, TV Burp has been brilliant, especially last night, when he put the theme tune to The Professionals to the opening of Corrie, and the Steptoe & Son theme to the tune of the ITV News!! [sm=happy07.gif]

Now THAT would make ITV's shows better!! [:D]

OddCinema -> RE: Harry Hill's TV Burp (5/2/2006 10:46:53 AM)

Talk about clouds with silver linings. TV Burp is the reason I haven't banded together a rabble with pitchforks and torches to raize ITV to the ground. Harry Hill is a comedy king.

[image]http://www.progresstalk.com/images/smilies/king.gif[/image]

Page: [1] 2 3 4   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI