Bazooka Joe Coming To The Big Screen (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Bazooka Joe Coming To The Big Screen (22/5/2009 10:12:24 AM)

Post your comments on this article

KingofallSamurai -> Bubblegum, eh? (22/5/2009 10:12:24 AM)

What next? I mean really? I thought Battleship was the furthest it could go ... I can't even think of something sillier than bubblegum for them to make a film of!!

I bet it wins an Oscar just to annoy me.

steveg66 -> (22/5/2009 11:11:58 AM)

Bazooka Joe movie! Don't be so bloody ridiculous!

paulchilds -> And Now Bubblegum...? (22/5/2009 11:38:29 AM)

Don't forget that Mars Attacks! was based on bubble gum trading cards so Bazooka Joe is not the first

mlavagna -> GARBAGE PAIL KIDS (22/5/2009 12:07:09 PM)

Michael Eisner bought Topps?

Sounds like it's just a matter of time before Garbage Pail Kids comes back to the big screen!

It kind of makes sense. Hollywood understands the attraction of nostalgia. Also, Garbage Pail Kids started being made again a few years ago.

Could it be an all cgi movie? Or perhaps a Roger rabbit style cgi/ real world style movie.

Hmmmm... the original movie was terrible BUT The more I think about it....maybe given the right script and the right look it could be disgustingly good!

I told you so!

carteluo42 -> (22/5/2009 12:43:17 PM)

Just wait, hollywood hasn´t yet explored the prolific world of CEREAL characters!

woosp -> hubba-bubba-bullsh..... (25/5/2009 11:26:31 AM)

is this worse than a pointless remake? what are they thinking and whats next? Space Raiders the Movie? Well that would be cool, eh, Tangy Toms from outer Space!!! Can we please have a Mr Soft goes on a Killing Spree, I would pay for that!!

eastmav -> Kid with an eye-patch? (26/5/2009 2:36:07 AM)

I'd say this has the potential to do about as well as the Fat Albert movie.

mlavagna -> RE: Kid with an eye-patch? (28/5/2009 4:58:51 PM)

It doesn't take a genious to understand that PEOPLE BUY BAZOOKA JOE GUM FOR THE GUM NOT BECAUSE OF THE CHARACTER!  Bazooka Joe is not the reason why the gum has been so popular for so many years.  It's the gum itself!  Therefore, nobody is going to care about this movie.

mlavagna -> RE: GARBAGE PAIL KIDS (13/3/2012 4:48:30 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: mlavagna

Michael Eisner bought Topps?

Sounds like it's just a matter of time before Garbage Pail Kids comes back to the big screen!

It kind of makes sense. Hollywood understands the attraction of nostalgia. Also, Garbage Pail Kids started being made again a few years ago.

Could it be an all cgi movie? Or perhaps a Roger rabbit style cgi/ real world style movie.

Hmmmm... the original movie was terrible BUT The more I think about it....maybe given the right script and the right look it could be disgustingly good!

I told you so! :)

mlavagna -> RE: Kid with an eye-patch? (13/3/2012 4:50:13 PM)

I'm guessing the characters will be done in cgi this time around.

mlavagna -> RE: Kid with an eye-patch? (13/3/2012 4:50:49 PM)

Loved the stickers. I hope this'll be good.

King of Kafiristan -> RE: Kid with an eye-patch? (13/3/2012 5:52:05 PM)

Turning and turning in the widening gyre....

Wild about Wilder -> RE: Kid with an eye-patch? (14/3/2012 1:16:47 PM)

Now you are taking THE PISS!!![sm=23.gif]
You do know April Fools Day is not for another few weeks?

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI