20 Stars Under 20 (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Feedback] >> Empire Online

Empire Admin -> 20 Stars Under 20 (8/5/2009 2:28:34 PM)

Post your comments on this article

Planet Hollywood -> RE: 20 Stars Under 20 (8/5/2009 4:07:50 PM)

Rupert Grint is nearly 21and was already born when Empire first came out, replace him with Elle Fanning (Dakota's sister) who already showed how good an actress she was in 'The Nines' and upcoming 'Phoebe in Wonderland', also was good in mini series The Lost Room, Babel where she played Brad & Cate's daughter and with them again as the younger Daisy in Curious Case of Benjamin Button.

starpeach -> Another star under 20 (8/5/2009 8:46:36 PM)

Chloë Grace Moretz would also fit well on this list. She was featured in your "first look" column for the June issue as Hit Girl in the upcoming Matthew Vaughn directed comic book film KICK ASS. She has starred in many films at the young age of 12 including The Amityville Horror, Big Mommas House 2 , The Eye, and 2009 Sundance favorite and future summer hit 500 Days of Summer with Joseph Gordon Levitt and Zooey Deschanel. She is a terrific and very endearing young actress who seems to have staying power.

Amezzeray -> (9/5/2009 12:08:44 AM)

well, as was previously mentioned Rupert Grint is indeed older than Empire.

If you all love Abigail Breslin, watch the episode of NCIS she was in. She played a blind girl that was abducted (2x01 - See No Evil. My fav ep!!)

And what about Georgia Groome? I reckon she has a bright future

Lemure -> what about...? (9/5/2009 12:39:51 AM)

Juno Temple?

And do another of these lists in ten years time to see how many are still going? Mark it in your diaries now! After all, I remember Empire picking out Dina Meyer as the next Sigourney Weaver...you never can tell.

D.J -> (9/5/2009 8:38:27 AM)

Good to see Josh Hutcherson present in the list, his performances in Little Manhattan and Bridge to Terabithia were utterly compelling.

Annasophia Robb is a very talented young actress too.

friendlyfire -> Will Poulter (9/5/2009 8:56:28 AM)

...was also excellent in Channel 4's surprisingly funny "School of Comedy", a terrible-idea-on-paper sketch show performed entirely by young 'uns.

chizmund -> Josh Hutcherson (9/5/2009 5:05:27 PM)

While I'm admittedly not familiar with his work, his resemblance to Chris O'Donnell is extremely unsettling!

Issue -> (9/5/2009 8:58:26 PM)

hahah, you people write like you're journalists, not readers.

JoeyPottr -> RE: (10/5/2009 12:54:55 AM)

Dakota Fanning is quite talented and has proved it. I can't think of any others that match her.
She's stolen scenes from Tom Cruise, Denzel Washington, Charlize Theron that's not the easiest thing to do
Abigail Breslin is another talent, but not nearly as talented as Dakota, just an opinion.

Roark17 -> (10/5/2009 1:32:34 AM)

Ronan is already miles beyond Fanning/Breslin/Robb at this point. I think shes more talented than anyone on that list. She's already one of the frontrunners in the Best Actress race this year...w/ her lead role in Peter Jackson's The Lovely Bones...and has Winslets 2-time nomination record in her sights. Not to mention she has a big role in Peter Weir's first film in like 6 years.

Jeenhp -> (10/5/2009 9:19:24 AM)

Danniel radcliffee of course :)
he is the best
rupert grint,, OMG he is
a good actor
emma watson she is beutifull
and a great actrees

Freddie highmore
I knew it!
he should be here, and he is! :)
i love him
he is a really good actor
good list ;)

frankie -> (11/5/2009 11:49:36 AM)

How old is the lad who plays Chekov in the new Star Trek. He's brilliant, I was very impressed. plus I see he's a young Kyle Reese in T4 too. Surely one to watch.

fry1984 -> (12/5/2009 9:24:38 AM)

Im very surprised not to see Will Smith's son Jaden in this article, from what i have seen he has a very promising career ahead of him. He impressed me in The day the Earth stood still and i though he was amazing along side Daddy in Pursuit of Happyness.

ivanahump -> Daniel needs acting lessons (14/5/2009 9:10:32 AM)

basically what it says in the title

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI