Final Transformers 2 Trailer Is Online (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Final Transformers 2 Trailer Is Online (1/5/2009 7:20:21 AM)

Post your comments on this article

Tech_Noir -> TRANSFORMERS 2! (1/5/2009 9:31:02 AM)

Aww, giving away plot info, never like that.

Guess Megatron is definitely back. [:D]

Izzet -> RE: Cool (1/5/2009 9:37:59 AM)

Looks fun, I'll see it. Also so feels incredibaly cheesy with it's shite humour and Bumblebee acting like a loved-up retard. But the robot action will be great, so it counterbalances.

Black Mantis -> RE: (1/5/2009 12:06:14 PM)

@ Evil Monkey.

Yes seriously. It looked out of place in the trailer and serves no purpose to the story. Just a cheesy shot that will be her only meaningful contribution to the film.

UTB -> RE: RE: (1/5/2009 12:17:41 PM)

Holy shuddering fuck, watching that gave me a shiver [:D][:D][:D]

Cannot. Wait. Any. Longer....

adambatman82 -> RE: oops, Blank post (1/5/2009 12:46:22 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: manufan

Does no one else think Empire are reading to much into 'The Fallen' does this not just refer to Meg's and his battered buddies getting their revenge?

the fallen is a character, theres pictures of the toy and everything. see -

http://www.slashfilm.com/2009/02/07/transformers-2-the-fallen-and-wheelie-revealed/

waltham1979 -> RE: gotta agree with manufan (1/5/2009 2:09:15 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: plum bob

i was about to say exactly the same thing as manufan! i think it just refers to megatron. and while i will accept tht there is a character 4rm the toy collection called fallen - to my knowledge Bay has neva confirmed thts what the title is referin to and secondly, if this fallen guy was in it thn surely we wud of seen him at least once by now - he is the main character after all!

Umm, we have seen him...more than once in the last trailer for this very film. And he is kinda on the posters for the film as well?

Proudfoot -> RE: (2/5/2009 6:43:26 PM)

I give up...

Lemure -> RE: transformers is shit (3/5/2009 12:25:44 PM)

Can't believe you're complaining about a film based on a bunch of toys. What exactly where you expecting from Michael Bay? I'm not 13 but I enjoyed the first one because it did what I expected it to do.

As for Megatron's revival: 1, he's a robot so it's possible. 2, if Chev Chelios can come back to life so can anything else.

Lex Romero -> RE: transformers is shit (3/5/2009 2:10:51 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Lemure

Can't believe you're complaining about a film based on a bunch of toys. What exactly where you expecting from Michael Bay? I'm not 13 but I enjoyed the first one because it did what I expected it to do.

As for Megatron's revival: 1, he's a robot so it's possible. 2, if Chev Chelios can come back to life so can anything else.

I was expecting an exciting blockbuster film with well directed action scenes, lots of robot smashing, likeable characters and a semi-decent plot. I got none of these.

The argument of it's a film "based on a bunch of toys" only goes so far.  How shit does it have to get before people can stop using that as an excuse?  Why does it being based on a toyline/comic series/cartoon series mean it has to have a shit plot and shit characters and embarressing jokes?

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI