RE: Michael Fassbender (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Actors And Auteurs

Whistler -> RE: Michael Fassbender (25/7/2012 11:25:28 PM)

I think if there's one name you want to see attached to any film, it's Michael Fassbender. Video game adaptations are notoriously shit, so if he sees enough in the AC script (it has been written hasn't it?) to produce as well as possibly star, there must be something to it.

Saltire -> RE: Michael Fassbender (25/7/2012 11:32:43 PM)

I love the Assassin's Creed series and to have his name attached to this project does give it some weight indeed. Of course Whistler you are right, most video game adaptations are awful so we'll see how this one goes, but if it does go ahead I will certainly watch it at least.

wiggle -> RE: Michael Fassbender (9/9/2012 9:42:37 AM)

<<<< Spoilers for those who haven't seen 'Shame' >>>>

We're all acutely aware of the...erm...gifts of Michael Fassbender's Brandon in 'Shame'. But what does he like to do when he's vertical? Well, to get away from the disturbing sound of his sister fornicating with his boss in his own flat, he goes for a run.

I asked the current Essex County Cross Country Champion to analyse Michael Fassbender's running style and this is what he had to say. It comes with a video and everything!

Click here to check the analysis out.

homersimpson_esq -> FOR (11/9/2012 3:15:23 AM)

I would, and I'm straight.

buffster28 -> RE: FOR (7/10/2012 3:44:11 PM)

just saw Prometheus another great performance from Michael

valentine225 -> RE: FOR (19/3/2013 7:15:49 PM)

He's so sick in X-Men and in Shame. He's so attractive and sexy and in the same time mysterious... I cant' get enough. Of course it's not actually a cinema review I'm doing but they say we can awe freely in this topic. Excuse my english, I'm French. I think he's such a good actor and he has such a charisma!

Page: <<   < prev  1 2 3 [4]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI