Rogue, The (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Future Films

Empire Admin -> Rogue, The (17/1/2006 2:10:18 PM)

Post your comments on this article

shifty_powers -> RE: Rogue, The (17/1/2006 4:22:43 PM)

This could be an enjoyable all action popcorn flick. But then again it could be utter shite!

Correct me if i'm wrong but i though Jet Li was quiting action movies? Oh well i'm glad he ahsn't all the same!

acurrie -> (30/6/2006 2:43:14 AM)

THIS CAST RULES!!!!

Linzy85 -> RE: (18/7/2006 11:31:40 AM)

That's what I thought, he was quitting action movies but he plays an assassin in ROGUE so there's bound to be some action from him.  He's having problems with old injuries which is one of the reasons he's gonna start slowing it down.  I really wish someone would come up with some amazing film for Jet Li because since being in America he hasn't been in anything fantastic has he which is a shame cos it's like he's being underused.  He's capable of much more.  I'd like to see him stretch his acting muscles a bit more, maybe when he does start making more philosophical films rather than hi-octane action we'll see him get a chance to act his heart out.  I hope so cos I'm a really big fan of his & I hate it when I see all the bad reviews his films have got.   

zombiemaster -> RE: Rogue, The (19/7/2006 8:13:21 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: shifty_powers

This could be an enjoyable all action popcorn flick. But then again it could be utter shite!

Correct me if i'm wrong but i though Jet Li was quiting action movies? Oh well i'm glad he ahsn't all the same!

No he's quit epic matial art movies not action movies he still needs the money

Joanne85 -> RE: Rogue, The (20/7/2006 10:17:35 AM)

Somehow I don't think money is a problem for Jet Li now, he's loaded, lol!  I've read about some of his injuries too, he broke his leg at 19 & also injured his back performing a stunt for one of his earlier films Born To Defend & he's had bother with both injuries throughout his life but continued working knowing it could affect him in later life.  Unfortunately his legs are giving him jip now so he's gonna try slowing it down a bit I think.  Whatever he does I hope he's successful, he seems like a really nice modest guy, its a shame he hasn't done a GREAT film in America yet. 

Linzy85 -> RE: Rogue, The (24/7/2006 8:11:04 PM)

Looking forward to Rogue no matter what cos gives us chance to see Jet play the bad guy again & i like him when he's bad, lol.

elfzooey -> RE: Rogue, The (24/7/2006 10:26:40 PM)

jet li is not quiting action films , he is quiting MARTIAL ARTS FILMS

just to make it clear

Linzy85 -> RE: Rogue, The (23/8/2006 1:58:34 PM)

No, he's only quitting historically based martial arts films, like fearless & hero, period films, epics, whatever you wanna call em.  This movie has Corey Yuen involved so there's gonna be martial arts, I've heard the proper translation of wot jet actually said now so fear not, he is gonna continue with martial arts, just hope he can find some better scripts.  He's working with Jackie soon too, can't wait for that.

zombiemaster -> RE: Rogue, The (24/8/2006 8:36:01 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: elfzooey

jet li is not quiting action films , he is quiting MARTIAL ARTS FILMS

just to make it clear

I already said that

Linzy85 -> RE: Rogue, The (25/8/2006 12:21:21 AM)

4 GOD SAKE HE'S NOT QUITTING, LOL!!  Now lets get back 2 talking about this movie, Rogue is the title right? LOL!

Linzy85 -> RE: Rogue, The (30/8/2006 1:53:06 PM)

Check out this site for info on the movie, scroll down the page

http://www.monkeypeaches.com

And here's a new pic they've released of the movie
[image]http://www.lionsgatefilms.com/_global/images/podmed_rogue.jpg[/image]
Hmmm, you may have to go to the site to see it, STUPID DAMN FORUM, lol

Peter A. Quinn -> RE: Rogue, The (31/8/2006 6:14:32 AM)

Yes, Jet Li is indeed a good reason to see this one, but then I saw Jason Statham's name in there, too. Hmmm...this might be a Renter...[sm=33.gif]

Linzy85 -> RE: Rogue, The (31/8/2006 6:31:38 AM)

LOL, I understand what you mean.  I really like Jason though, as long as he' not faking an American accent he's cool.[;)]

Linzy85 -> RE: Rogue, The (31/8/2006 6:33:33 AM)

Try this address for the pic instead.  If you don't find it it's posted on the Jet Li thread too, it worked on this one[:@]
[image]http://www.monkeypeaches.com/pix/060826a.jpg[/image]

akamarv -> (25/7/2007 2:34:56 PM)

If anyone gives a toss,Jet Li is not quitting action films OR Martial arts films!He is quitting martial arts epics like Hero,once upon a time in china etc

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI