Six New Harry Potter Posters Online (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Six New Harry Potter Posters Online (27/3/2009 10:36:10 AM)

Post your comments on this article

Looshkin80 -> Look at Draco!!! He's gone all emo!!! (27/3/2009 10:36:10 AM)

njholmes -> Hope Draco Gets Better Acting Skills This Time! (27/3/2009 10:47:08 AM)

I've always thought he wasn't great, and thought thats why he's never used much in the films, in comparison to the books of course. But he's got kind of an unavoidably large part in the book this time so I'd be interested to see how he does, and whether Yates gives him as much importance as he does in the book. But as I said, I dont think he couldnt.

adzman -> RE: Hope Draco Gets Better Acting Skills This Time! (27/3/2009 10:56:47 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: njholmes

I've always thought he wasn't great, and thought thats why he's never used much in the films, in comparison to the books of course. But he's got kind of an unavoidably large part in the book this time so I'd be interested to see how he does, and whether Yates gives him as much importance as he does in the book. But as I said, I dont think he couldnt.

Dracos acting skills????????????????????????  Have you seen any skills in the other "child" actors then?  There are less wooden actors growing in the park outside than him, all the ginger kid can do is that stupid gurn!

HIM -> RE: Hope Draco Gets Better Acting Skills This Time! (27/3/2009 11:01:46 AM)

Emma Watson is fit.

beancounter -> RE: Hope Draco Gets Better Acting Skills This Time! (27/3/2009 11:10:31 AM)

Personally I've always thought Tom Felton was one of the better actors in this franchise, and look forward to his on-screen time.
He should have a greater prominence in the next film, which imho will be a good thing.

Great to see Ron looking moody in his quidditch robes. Fingers crossed he'll actually have to do some acting this time, but I'm not all that hopeful.

Roll on the summer...

Pipkin3 -> (27/3/2009 12:31:35 PM)

Emma Watson.....looking particularly UN-Hermione-ish.....again!

My feeling is that out of all the kids, its only Luna, Neville and Seamus that have any grasp on what their characters think and feel or have any sense of what their character "is about". The rest just pull faces.

fuzzcaminski -> Good to see we're focusing on the film here. (27/3/2009 12:48:13 PM)

Useful comment HIM, very useful(!)

Ambition -> Draco and John Woo (27/3/2009 1:32:45 PM)

If you've ever seen his real life counter part in an interview, you suddenly find much more respect for his acting abilities. Unlike Emma Watson for example, who just plays herself. I find Rupert Grint and Snape hilarious, so i can't wait to see their beefed up roles. And I REALLY hope that those doves behind Hermione signal something a bit John-Woo!

labyrinth -> RE: Draco and John Woo (27/3/2009 1:53:06 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Ambition

If you've ever seen his real life counter part in an interview, you suddenly find much more respect for his acting abilities. Unlike Emma Watson for example, who just plays herself. I find Rupert Grint and Snape hilarious, so i can't wait to see their beefed up roles. And I REALLY hope that those doves behind Hermione signal something a bit John-Woo!

Actually, I think the only thing that Emma Watson has in common with Hermione is that she is very clever. Apart from that, Emma is very bubbly, outgoing and friendly - Hermione is not really like this, she is more bossy and a little whiney, although still very cool of course!!

I really like these new posters, they are dark and a bit sinister looking - Bring on the film!

Hobin Wan Kenobi -> (27/3/2009 2:03:15 PM)

Just hope that it remains as true as possible to the book, they have been pretty good at that in all the other films so I have high hopes.

These next 3 films (I assume the Deathly Hollows is gonna be split into 2 films) are what its all been building to and if they are half as good as the books then we are in for a treat

Hobin Wan Kenobi -> (27/3/2009 2:41:33 PM)

Just hope that it remains as true as possible to the book, they have been pretty good at that in all the other films so I have high hopes.

These next 3 films (I assume the Deathly Hollows is gonna be split into 2 films) are what its all been building to and if they are half as good as the books then we are in for a treat

Filmfan 2 -> (27/3/2009 3:16:43 PM)

I do like that one of Gandalf the Grey.

Filmfan 2 -> Harry Potter Posters (27/3/2009 3:25:54 PM)

Double post.

Rogue -> (27/3/2009 8:23:06 PM)

Emma Watson...soooooo hot, want to touch thee hiney!

christofurr -> Is it just me... (28/3/2009 12:37:38 AM)

Or does Ron look a little like Cook from 'skins' in that poster...?

Also, you would NEVER see the real Draco in Muggle clothing. Just saying...

vivlitherland -> (28/3/2009 10:19:23 AM)

seriously who's idea was it to put draco in a turtleneck? they suit no one!

mozzy_gal -> (28/3/2009 1:49:22 PM)

I have to diasagree a bit with you Hobin Wan Kenobi (lol). I think they've deviated a lot in the previous films and that's why i'm not having high hopes for this. I'd rather not expect much and be totally blown away. I was quite disappointed with order of the phoenix and goblet of fire, hopefully they can regroup and actually focus on what is an amazing book.

Pipkin3 -> Casting (28/3/2009 1:52:49 PM)

I've heard that Rhys Ifans has just been been cast as Xenophilus Lovegood for DH!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI