Exclusive: Sam Raimi On Evil Dead 4 (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Exclusive: Sam Raimi On Evil Dead 4 (26/3/2009 3:00:16 PM)

Post your comments on this article

tallaght24 -> Thank you Jesus!!!! (26/3/2009 3:00:16 PM)

Evil Dead 4! The very thought makes me do a naughty in my undercrackers. Although when I saw the heading I thought that it was all a tease and that the only news that Empire were sharing about Evil Dead 4 was that it's not happening, but it is. I believe.

jackcarter -> wonder which Army of Darkness end they'll take off from? (26/3/2009 3:53:50 PM)

'I slept too long!!' (which i believe is now the 'official' one) or the inferior 'hail to the king' S Mart original end?

jackcarter -> didnt Campbell say there wouldnt be an ED 4? (26/3/2009 4:01:35 PM)

http://www.guardian.co.uk/film/2009/feb/12/bruce-campbell-evil-dead-my-name-is
bet he'll change his mind when he hears Raimi is writing it now…theres no way he'll turn down the chance to play Ash again in a post Spidey Raimi directed ED 4!

maybe thats why he emailed Empire to set the record straight...

lukeyboy -> RE: didnt Campbell say there wouldnt be an ED 4? (26/3/2009 4:55:30 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: jackcarter

http://www.guardian.co.uk/film/2009/feb/12/bruce-campbell-evil-dead-my-name-is
bet he'll change his mind when he hears Raimi is writing it now…theres no way he'll turn down the chance to play Ash again in a post Spidey Raimi directed ED 4!

maybe thats why he emailed Empire to set the record straight...

Man,...I hope they actually do an evil Dead 4,....just to see the character of Ash on screen again would make my geek-ometer explode!

But then again, even though it's a somewhat defeatest attitude, Bruce Campbell has makes a good point in his interview,....."why set yourself up for failiure?"

lemonaise -> RE: didnt Campbell say there wouldnt be an ED 4? (26/3/2009 5:53:22 PM)

I Think if anyone else was up for directing, Bruce would turn it down. However, I don't see how or why Raimi would make it without Bruce in Ash character. I'm just hoping they don't throw too much money at it.

Horrorguru -> Evil DEad 4, raimi, why do you tease us deadite's? (26/3/2009 7:27:45 PM)

I think Raimi might not be dicking around this time, every film convention or comic book fair he goes too there have been EVIL DEAD fans in the audience eager to pounce him with his most asked question. Sam will there be an EVIL DEAD IV? and is Bruce back as ASH? i hope he does it, if not for me a humble horror fan, but also for the sheer sanity shredding tedium of been asked that question durimg every interview he does, i dont blame him dicking people around a little bit, but now is the time to unleash EVIL DEAD IV, the fans want it, Bruce campbell wants it, hell even i want it, come on sam, in the words of ash 'Give me some sugar baby.'

VijayUK -> (27/3/2009 12:12:30 PM)

'Confirming that he has Bruce Campbell firmly in mind to reprise the iconic role of Ash.'

Thank god it's gonna be Bruce Campbell, and not Britain's love god that is Ashley Cole. I think Rio and co are going to be disappointed though.

woosp -> about time (11/5/2009 8:39:32 PM)

Evil Dead is the reason I love film, when i seen that at about age 7, 20 years ago now, it started a life long love affair with film, HAIL TO THE KING BABY!!!! No CG and gore aplenty please!!!! YAS!!!!!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI