Transformers 3 (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Future Films

Empire Admin -> Transformers 3 (20/3/2009 10:35:58 AM)

Post your comments on this article

Mr Grady -> RE: Transformers 3: Transformers In Time (26/3/2009 12:39:55 AM)

Now that Transformers 3 has been greenlit i think it's a strong posibility that ROTF will end on a cliffhanger. 

A huuuuge cliffhanger. 

Here's hoping. [:D]

Marwood -> RE: Transformers 3: Transformers In Time (26/3/2009 9:55:36 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Mr Grady

Now that Transformers 3 has been greenlit i think it's a strong posibility that ROTF will end on a cliffhanger. 

A huuuuge cliffhanger. 

Sounds likely.

Apparently Bay is coming back for a 3rd film but gave the studio a light slap for saying 2011. There's been a lot of (SPOILER - highlight to read) speculation that Prime "dies" in Revenge so I bet a 3rd would involve his return in some fashion.
Still - seeing as ROTF isn't even out yet I think it's a bold move by the studio to set a date for a potential part 3. The last time I can remember this happening was Sony setting a release date for Spider-Man 3 after 2 had a gigantic opening weekend. I'm pretty sure it went like this: Released Friday - makes a wedge, Studio greenlights sequel Monday.

primebhoy -> RE: Transformers 3: Transformers In Time (26/3/2009 3:56:20 PM)

deleted

primebhoy -> RE: Transformers 3: Transformers In Time (26/3/2009 3:57:57 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Marwood

quote:

ORIGINAL: Mr Grady

A huuuuge cliffhanger. 

Sounds likely.

Apparently Bay is coming back for a 3rd film but gave the studio a light slap for saying 2011. There's been a lot of (SPOILER - highlight to read) speculation that Prime "dies" in Revenge so I bet a 3rd would involve his return in some fashion.
Still - seeing as ROTF isn't even out yet I think it's a bold move by the studio to set a date for a potential part 3. The last time I can remember this happening was Sony setting a release date for Spider-Man 3 after 2 had a gigantic opening weekend. I'm pretty sure it went like this: Released Friday - makes a wedge, Studio greenlights sequel Monday.

Do we think we'll get a return of optimus prime ala the cartoon franchies, everyone battling everyone until prime and galvatron team up to stop it wiping out the whole world??

Loved that extended episode of the tv series..... if only for the fact that every single UNITE were in it..... 'we need computron!'

Gordon Jordan -> RE: Transformers 3 (1/7/2009 12:20:10 AM)

Hope the 3rd one isnt ruied like the 2nd one with to many silly jokes and the action moving that fast you cnt see whats going on. I would like to see the 3rd one in Autobot City and have the massive transformers Trypticon and Metroplex fighting.

Tech_Noir -> RE: Transformers 3 (1/7/2009 7:19:55 AM)

I reckon Transformers 3 will have a lower budget and more studio control now that Bay is gone, I also think Spielberg won't be involved much (not that he was with the first two).

coolstar -> RE: Transformers 3 (1/7/2009 11:24:37 AM)

Do i really need to see the first movie in order to watch ROTF ? (I have not seen the first one)[&:]

mystra -> RE: Transformers 3 (1/7/2009 12:19:01 PM)

for the third one i want to see dinobots and the bad guy has got to be Unicron!! Bay could have a field day with a giant fuck off big planet munching robot, how cool would that be!! and less humping lol and urrrm at least try and put megan fox to some use other than screaming and looking pretty, she at least did stuff in the first film, 2nd one makes out that she went to the Mary Jane School of Screaming Women Who Get into Trouble in Films!! and yes just carry on with lots of robots scrapping !

Marwood -> RE: Transformers 3 (1/7/2009 12:49:42 PM)

Having seen ROTF last night I'd be interested in seeing a change of direction, maybe take the adventures more off planet (or at least out of deserts). Tbh I'm hoping Bay either doesn't come back or he has some tight reigns thrown on him for a third, ROTF was ridiculous fun like the first film but also really, really over the top, crass and had some really dodgy racial stuff going on.

I could care less about the human characters so I'd be fine with Sam and Mikaela going bye-bye. I'd rather see Lennox and Epps play the central roles still working with the Autobots in some crises because you know the Decepticons will be back.

BenBlack -> RE: Bay should destroy the world (19/7/2009 4:28:00 PM)

I think it should definately take a new direction i think the whole sam thing is done now! would love to see galvatron cyclones and the sweeps and ultra magnus but please no rodimas prime!!!

Ghost Mutt -> RE: Bay should destroy the world (20/7/2009 3:57:40 PM)

They should resort back to animation. That is all.

primebhoy -> RE: Transformers 3 (24/7/2009 11:07:22 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Renegade1974

i hope optimus prime doesnt die in transformers rotf,it wouldnt be the same without him,if he does die then they could bring him back as Rodimus prime,which is what happened in the original transformers cartoon,also as long as they dont introduce the dinobots then it will be a good film

Don't want to sound too geeky, but this isn't what happenend in the cartoons. At no point did optimus become rodimus prime. Optimus prime died and the matrix of leadership was passed to Ultra Magnus, who inturn was blown to bits by galvatron, put together again by Wreck-gar and the junkions, and then hot rod fought glavatron inside unicron, and unleashed the power of the matrix to light the darkest hour. In turn he became Rodimus Prime, not optimus as you've suggested!

Just re-read this and it is way too geeky....but hey i'm on a film forum talking about robot movies, so who cares!!

JoeyPottr -> RE: Transformers 3 (27/7/2009 2:05:07 AM)

Get rid of the Leo guy, Sam's the one with the wits, he doesn't need a sidekick, just Sam and Mikaela. I thought that Revenge of the Fallen was awesome! SPOILERS ******
Have an ultimate battle between Optimus and Megatron in the middle of a big city. Either start it from the aircraft carrier in the end of ROTF or have it a few years down the road with Sam and Mikaela engaged.

Timon -> RE: Transformers 3 (27/7/2009 1:47:06 PM)

I reckon that should scale it back a bit.

Keep Sam and NEST but everyone else is a bit surplus to requirement (including Mikeala). Perhaps have her die in the sequel prompting Sam to want to become more engaged in the fight against the Decepticons?

genejoke -> RE: (12/1/2010 6:20:52 PM)

writer? not quite script reads like this.

EXT a beach at sunset megan fox is looking hot as camera moves teases over her barely covered body. shia is drooling and babbling about commitment.

FOX
oh shush you silly man no one is listening to what you are saying they are drooling over me and watching the cgi wankfest.

SHIA
Will you marry me?

As he asks a sneaky deceptican that will only be named in the credits steals the ring.

20 minutes of chasing ensues it ends when bumblebee rolls up as the decepticon gets away.

BUMBLEBEE
weeeoiiaaar
SHIA
OH for fucks sake speak up you muppet.

OPTIMUS He cant I removed his vocals because he kept singing black eyed peas songs. The ring the decepticon stole was an ancient artifact from cybertron that will doom the earth!!!!! SHIA say what now?

30 minutes of random dick and fart gags followed by an hour of explosions and cgi wankery. Oh and sunsets.  And possibly some more random hot girls and annoying secret agents.

genejoke -> RE: RE: (12/1/2010 6:22:38 PM)

thought for the day

optimus prime

roughly means best leader yes?

Rodimus prime

dick leader?

eyevideo12 -> RE: RE: (13/1/2010 6:27:06 AM)

Its A Great Movie I Love Part 1,2 And Was Expecting That The 3rd One Will Be also Good

And It Comes Up To My Expectations I Love It

pete_traynor -> RE: (13/1/2010 9:31:21 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: ivanahump

he'll bring back unicron and the shitness will begin

As a planet eating entity hes probably the only one who can end this woeful audio/visual cluster fuck once and for all. Bring him on

M8d Hatt3r -> RE: RE: (13/1/2010 12:02:32 PM)

The thrid film should use more of the animal transformers that they use in the animated series.

grucl -> RE: RE: (13/1/2010 2:50:30 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: genejoke
EXT a beach at sunset megan fox is looking hot as camera moves teases over her barely covered body. [...]

Well, I'm sold. [sm=happy34.gif]

deca4ever -> RE: Transformers 3 (17/1/2010 5:55:42 PM)

if its like the second one lets hope its scrapped

coolstar -> RE: Transformers 3 (17/1/2010 7:13:21 PM)

Its gonna end up as a trilogy anyway [:D]

Scott_ -> RE: (17/1/2010 8:05:01 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Smokinator

megan should die so she can do bigger and better things and so the film becomes a bit more emotional and less BANG! BOOSH! KABOOM!

Fuck emotion, robots don't have no emotion. I want more of this BANG! BOOSH! KABOOM! Megan Fox should die though...as should most of the cast. Keep Shia though, his parents can go...hell maybe even Shia can go. I liked the idea of the US Military working together with Optimus and co. as a strike force, that would make for a cool film.

How hard is it for Robert Orci and Alex Kurtzman to turn in a (semi)serious script for Transformers, they did it for Star Trek and then they go and give me fucking gangsta robots, grumpy Jetfire AND Devastors testicles! Not to mention the overdone comedy which was rarely funny. I like Transfomers and Michael Bay but c'mon! Even I have some sort of standards. [:D]

Tech_Noir -> Transformers 3 (17/1/2010 8:07:58 PM)

I'd like to see Bay do one more Transformers - maybe leave Earth and go to Cybertron (or what's left of it).

Scott_ -> RE: Transformers 3 (17/1/2010 8:22:28 PM)

A Cybertron set Film would be awesome but I doubt they'd do it without a human face in there...

Sotto Voce -> RE: Transformers 3 (18/1/2010 8:54:02 AM)

Ultra Magnus should be in it, because its good to say Ultra Magnus.
Ultra Magnus.

primebhoy -> RE: Transformers 3 (18/1/2010 9:35:51 AM)

Having watched this over the festive period on blu ray, you can not doubt how good it looks, however as a HUGE transformers fan, I must say I didnt really like it second time around. The twins were more annoying than I remembered, Jetfire was crap and I didnt like all the robots they introduced without any names etc! Devastator was great, but on whole I was really dissappointed with it. I found myself wandering in and out of the kitchen while it was on (something i didnt do with star trek on second watch!)

Heres hoping they make an altogether more co-hesive movie 3rd time around, with a decent plot, and a decent amount of backstory for any of the new robots. The first film worked well with less robots as we knew who they were and actually gave a shit bout them!

C'mon BAY sort it out please!

primebhoy -> RE: Transformers 3 (18/1/2010 9:36:13 AM)

Ultra Magnus is gay!

Sotto Voce -> RE: Transformers 3 (18/1/2010 10:39:35 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: primebhoy

Ultra Magnus is gay!

You're the one who recently had a "festive period".

Page: [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI