New X-Men: Origins: Wolverine Shots (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> New X-Men: Origins: Wolverine Shots (12/3/2009 4:16:54 PM)

Post your comments on this article

pete_traynor -> New Trailer over at Total Film site (12/3/2009 4:16:54 PM)

And it looks shockingly cheap!

Web Head -> Grrrrrrrrr (12/3/2009 4:20:57 PM)

How many Marvel comic book movies have been done by outside studios ie not Marvel?Answer all of them other than Iron Man and Hulk 2.0 (So thats X-Men 1-3, Fantastic 4 1-2, Daredevil, Elektra, Ghost Rider, Punisher, Spiderman, Hulk etc) How many of these films are any good? 2!!!!!! X-Men 1 and 2! thats it! Im expecting this Wolverine joke, kiddies movie to suck and from the trailers ive seen, its gonna be an insult to every good Wolverine story ever.

chizmund -> Kodi Smit-McPhee (12/3/2009 4:54:30 PM)

Really? Who's he playing? It's not listed on his IMDb page. And when the frick is The Road gonna be released?!

vivlitherland -> (12/3/2009 7:38:01 PM)

when are we going to see a pic of dominic monaghan! its really annoying me!

deathbat6661 -> (12/3/2009 10:45:44 PM)

I've seen these pictures before, they're on the official website as posters. There's also the first audio clip of Gambit as well. The accent's all there. Yay! :D

deathbat6661 -> (12/3/2009 10:46:28 PM)

I've seen these pictures before, they're on the official website as posters. There's also the first audio clip of Gambit as well. The accent's all there. Yay! :D

mighty mick -> As Obi-Wan would say: (12/3/2009 10:50:21 PM)

"I have a bad feeling about this". What originally was supposed to be an intriguing origin story (keeping int style with the graphic novel Origin) has now become an over-bloated prequel. To top things off it has become something of an improbable mutant fest; I can understand the presence of Sabretooth and Deadpool, but Gambit, the Blob, Emma Frost AND a young Cyclops? Not a good idea...

beebs_ -> Trailer has me worried too... (12/3/2009 11:15:32 PM)

I love me some Wolvie... but the trailer does look dodge. As pete_traynor said, cheap.

And yeah, too many friggin' mutants.

I think that Jackman/Logan will be great, but he'll be lost in a sea of unnecessary characters and too much plot.

beebs_ -> Trailer has me worried too... (12/3/2009 11:18:04 PM)

I love me some Wolvie... but the trailer does look dodge. As pete_traynor said, cheap.

And yeah, too many friggin' mutants.

I think that Jackman/Logan will be great, but he'll be lost in a sea of unnecessary characters and too much plot.

Halo14 -> Looks Shite (13/3/2009 5:20:33 AM)

I am a big X Men fan, but must say this looks shite!! And it all comes down to the choice of director - Gavin Hood who's last (and only) credit is Totsy - a really crap South African movie. So why the fuck was he chosen?? Brian Singer - Bret Rattner - Gavin Hood??? No sense.

ordinarygirl -> sigh... (13/3/2009 9:50:32 AM)

this does look rather craptastic! i am eager to see kitsch as gambit so I'll suffer through what looks to be a 3 hour epic with lots of opera laced fight scenes. did they do enough leaping and lunging in the trailer!??! I could've played a drinking game for everytime someone leaped in the air!!

Slinkson -> Danny Houston (14/3/2009 6:32:25 PM)

The only problem I have with Danny Houston is that he bears a striking resembelance to Neil Tenant of the Pet Shop Boys which makes him playing villians less than menacing , which is what I kept thinking when watching 30 days of night which kind ofdestroyed the bad ass vampire he was going for .

markasmarv -> RE: Looks Shite (15/3/2009 5:08:49 PM)

Well, i guess there really is no accounting for taste! I thought (like most people) That Tsotsi was a great movie. And aside from a few niggles i think Wolverine looks pretty good too

vjtofilau -> confused :( (24/3/2009 8:16:46 AM)

just watched the trailer...and can anybody shed some light on this fact please?? why the heck are gambit, the blob, emma frost and cyclops in this film?!!!! i could've sworn they had nothing to do with origin...unless i missed out some sort of special edition somewhere?? i mean...they cool and all...but i dont understand why they in this film...

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI