Pride & Predator (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Future Films

Empire Admin -> Pride & Predator (20/2/2009 3:26:11 PM)

Post your comments on this article

Timon -> Pride & Predator (24/4/2009 11:54:08 AM)

So will it be the 'Predator' of Predator/Predator 2/AVP franchise or a new alien hunter stalking the Bennett sisters?

"It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a Predator in want of a good trophy must go to Sussex."

Timon -> RE: Pride & Predator (5/5/2009 8:02:48 AM)

With this and Predators coming out next year, isn't there going to be a bit of a clash?

Tech_Noir -> RE: Pride & Predator (5/5/2009 8:05:03 AM)

Is this an official Fox film?

Ghidorah -> RE: Pride & Predator (5/5/2009 8:18:09 AM)

I wonder if a predator went to see the lady from AVP and ask how his brother died. This lead to love.[:D]

Marwood -> RE: Pride & Predator (5/5/2009 4:04:28 PM)

Reminds me of an old Harry Enfield sketch where The Terminator (played by Martin Clunes) travels to Jane Austen land to kill someone. Cue hilarity as he goes bird shooting with a minigun and causes much swooning with his irregular behaviour and repeated shooting of butlers in their legs.
Finally his target (a dandy) claims "No, I love you Mr Terminator" which leads our Clunes-800 to blow it's own head off due to a "Homosexual Overload".

This will make a similarly good gimmicky sketch but a full film? Sounds dangerously close to something you'd see in Date/Epic/Disaster Movie to me. Bluurrrgggh

acurrie -> hahahaha... (9/12/2009 3:18:15 AM)

....hahahaha

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.367188E-02