Chicken Little (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Film Reviews

Empire Admin -> Chicken Little (13/1/2006 11:25:35 AM)

Post your comments on this article

Chicken_Little -> Good, not great (6/2/2006 8:26:15 PM)

Not a brilliant film by any means, but it contains a lot more heart than most cg animated movies and it is a lot of fun. It also shows great potential from Disney and their future looks promising indeed. NB: Slight bias as I'm a massive Disney fan.

j_sparrow06 -> (7/2/2006 11:02:02 AM)

Am a big disney fan....but htis really has no savig graces. it's too predictable and too slow. bring back the days of aladdin and the little mermaid is waht i say!

tigerbaps -> (8/2/2006 9:16:46 AM)

I took my 9 year old cousin Max to see this, worrying that it might be too babyish for HIM, let alone me. However, we both came out having thoroughly enjoyed it. Plenty of in-jokes "King Kong and War of the Worlds get a good send-up here) and ironic humour for me, lots of burp gags and slapstick for young Max. Nothing ground-breaking but a great way to spend 90 mins.

mattywhitt -> what the cluck was that all about (11/2/2006 3:17:41 AM)

the little chicken looked the part of cutesy marketing hero but the animation left a lot to be desired,nowhere near the level of previous disney offerings.that aside it was ok up until the film forgot what it was about,my kids just kept asking me what was going on and i had no answer for them.they got bored after about an hour in and i didnt blame them,bring back pixar all is forgiven

Bubba76 -> (12/2/2006 1:21:52 AM)

definately one for the kids more than the adults, but enjoyable enough

markdk25 -> Warning for small children (12/2/2006 8:35:31 PM)

Based on the line in the Empire review "More for under-10's than over" I figured my 4 1/2 year old would enjoy this, she loved Madagascar and Wallace and Gromit at the cinema....however....I must warn parents of small children that the alien sequences, especially the early ones were very frighteneing for her and we nearly left the cinema.

After the film she declared she enjoyed the film but she did spend a good 20 minutes on my wifes knee with hands over face actually crying and wanting to go home. My opinion is that it certainly isn't one for the adults in the same vien as Monsters Inc or Toy Story as it's slow, quite mixed up and has a oddly played out ending, also, it's maybe not one for the under-6's. So I'd say a niche market of 6-10 years olds for this one!!

milky -> SAME FORMAT DIFFERENT DAY (13/2/2006 1:23:02 AM)

Gotta say it wasn't bad, I love comedy farce and one of the opening scenes when chicken little goes to school was really funny. What we have here is a format which is becoming the norm these days. It started with shrek which can't be beaten in my mind, you have the jokes where they break format to laugh at themselves, they annoying character, the cute one, the funny one and the overall story that twinges your heart strings, i'm overloaded. There is up and coming films like "over the hedge" "cars" and ice age 2, all designed to do the same while selling lots of happy meals, this was the classic example ! if your looking for unique you won't find it here

tomhemingwaycom -> Impressed (14/2/2006 6:45:02 PM)

I was quite impressed by Disney's 'Chicken little'. I thought the film could have corvered a bit more comedy, rather than the plotline. Although I did find it very funny with excellent characters. The film is said to be 81 mins but, time goes by very quick. Reccomended.

Leomuse -> (15/2/2006 7:36:03 PM)

One of the worst mainstream animated films ever made. A massive disappointment from people who should know better than to steal DreamWork's terrible formula for Shrek, Shark Tale and Madagascar. Plot is what we need, not lousy pop-culture references. A decent plot and a decent script to go with it. Nice-enough animation cannot save this mess.

Roxy_dan -> (26/2/2006 12:39:26 PM)

This film was disapointing because it was a bit too slow, and a bit to boaringalthough my cousin who is 11years old really enjoyed the film, I think this film is definately for the kids. =0)

CloneWarGeneral -> Finger Lickin' Good (11/3/2006 10:22:33 PM)

Harmless, fun, fresh and a nice way to pass time in a lazy afternoon! Nothing to wonder at, just good ol' fun and games with glorious colours, giggles and characters!

Darren47 -> Worst Disney Movie Ever! (6/10/2013 11:43:16 PM)

Unoriginal, bland, and full of annoying charecter's. Chicken Little (in my opinion) Is the Worst Disney Movie topping the boring Pocohontos. Why does the main charecter HAS to be a nerd, dweeb, loser who has a father who disappoves of him? Why does everyone makes fun of him and has to be the village idiot? Why do the writers dont care? Why? Why?

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI