Paul Blart: Number One (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Paul Blart: Number One (20/1/2009 10:57:38 AM)

Post your comments on this article

Andy7x -> Ugh (20/1/2009 10:57:38 AM)

Well, if ever you needed a sign of the coming apocalypse, here it is...

Frank Castle -> RE: Ugh (20/1/2009 11:06:45 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Andy7x

Well, if ever you needed a sign of the coming apocalypse, here it is...

Please sure its gonna be pretty shite but i like kevin james so i will forgive it. Coming apocalypse? if we can survive date/disaster...meet the spartans coming apocalypse's we can survive a actual likable actor having a hit even if it isnt the best film ever's apocalypse.

But then again i've not seen it so it could be ok??

christofurr -> Whu? (20/1/2009 11:26:59 AM)

Underworld: Rise Of The Lycans doesn't feature Kate Beckinsale clad in black, skin tight shinyness? So there actually is NO point in going to see it?

Lex Romero -> RE: Whu? (20/1/2009 12:08:28 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: christofurr

Underworld: Rise Of The Lycans doesn't feature Kate Beckinsale clad in black, skin tight shinyness? So there actually is NO point in going to see it?

Rhona Mitra in black, skin tight shinyness?

John Firth -> (20/1/2009 1:25:24 PM)

Rise Of The Lycans features Rhona Mitra in black, skin tight shinyness, so that part's okay. I can't see it being any better than Underworld though. As that was awful, I'll be in no rush to see it. Then again, Bill Nighy's great, so it could be worth watching if he has a decent role, rather than a glorified cameo.

Vito_Andolini -> RE: (20/1/2009 2:10:36 PM)

Normally, approaching Happy Madison productions cause me to run to the hills.  But having watched the trailer it actually looks like it could be funny for once, whereas with most of their output you can smell the shit a mile off, like with I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry. 

This appears so far to potentially provide slapstick laughs without the usual pre-school Sandler antics which are normally crapped all over his productions.

christofurr -> RE: (21/1/2009 12:57:01 AM)

Hooray! [:D]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI