New Wolverine Picture Online (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> New Wolverine Picture Online (19/1/2009 10:30:29 AM)

Post your comments on this article

waltham1979 -> Deadpool (19/1/2009 10:30:29 AM)

I know Ryan Reynolds is pretty (so the mrs tells me ahem ahem!) but where is his frickin' mask??!Just doesn't look right without it !! [:@]

On another note - the expressions on the faces of the characters look like Wolverine has just let one off !! [:D] 

Draven Cage -> Deadpool (19/1/2009 10:54:16 AM)

Re: waltham1979

Deadpool won't have his mask because he didn't get it until later on in the continuity.

Rumbaabaa -> RE: New Wolverine Picture Online (19/1/2009 10:56:12 AM)

Oh, that's Gambit? It looks like a woman.

Kazuya -> RE: New Wolverine Picture Online (19/1/2009 11:10:02 AM)

Pretty slick. I'm still apprehensive about the film, but not as much as I was when it was first announced.

waltham1979 -> RE: Deadpool (19/1/2009 11:10:55 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Draven Cage

Deadpool won't have his mask because he didn't get it until later on in the continuity.

yes but Wolverine didn't meet Gambit until he joined the X-Men (??) so I don't think continuity is that much of an issue; I understand what you are saying but I think he would be better wearing the mask

Leeorami 2.0 -> (19/1/2009 11:15:36 AM)

Looks like a poster for Fight Club 2. But I like it.

Drone -> RE: (19/1/2009 11:21:07 AM)

I was apprehensive about this film, untiL I reached the end of the trailer and Wolverine is flying through the air, towards a helicopter.

Then, I decided there is a good chance it will blow.

ImDaveBensonPhillips -> (19/1/2009 12:28:22 PM)

Quite looking forward to this after seeing the trailer but does anyone else think they've cast Jay Kay from Jamiroquai as Gambit?

Crystaltipsclaire83 -> Gambit (19/1/2009 1:35:43 PM)

Does anyone else think gambit should look a bit dirtier? I always imagined he'd be slightly sticky to touch? Maybe thats just me...

swan -> RE: Gambit (19/1/2009 4:21:24 PM)

yeahh gambit should def look a bit grubby with lots of stubble methinks.

phantasmo -> Errrrr (19/1/2009 4:42:52 PM)

Don't get me wrong, I'm lookin forward tho this movi but that poster looks like it's an advert for some shitty Channel 5 sci-fi mini series

deathbat6661 -> (19/1/2009 4:45:30 PM)

I think I'm the only Gambit fan who's actually quite content with the casting and suchlike at the moment. I've got faith in Taylor Kitsch. And if all else fails, a really big baseball bat and a ticket to LA.

tunnicliffe2548 -> (19/1/2009 5:05:24 PM)

Not sure if this has been asked already, but what are Deadpool, Gambit, Creed and Fox looking at? Are they ashamed to be in the film?

captainamazing -> (19/1/2009 7:50:08 PM)

Ha! Great reasoning, tunnicliffe2548. That gave me a chuckle.

Frank Castle -> RE: Deadpool (19/1/2009 8:20:32 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: waltham1979

quote:

ORIGINAL: Draven Cage

yes but Wolverine didn't meet Gambit until he joined the X-Men (??) so I don't think continuity is that much of an issue; I understand what you are saying but I think he would be better wearing the mask

Id imagine deadpool will get disfigured somehow in this film and then get the mask for the inevitable spin-off

SolarDave -> Deadpool (19/1/2009 9:30:37 PM)

Deadpool better be badass or im gonna be pissed. fuck wolverine, deadpool is where it is.

Kazuya -> RE: Deadpool (20/1/2009 12:18:52 PM)

I'm a bit puzzled concerning Reynold's Deadpool, no cancer-ridden body? If he is indeed without cancer, then is he without regenerative powers as well, just a dude with swords and what looks like a leftover suit from American Ninja IV?
The cancer is part of Wilson's identity, I understand that the studio find appeal in having Reynolds play the merc sans mask, but it seems strange. Possibly this is a Deadpool who just hasn't been diagnosed with cancer yet, perhaps he hasn't gone through the Weapon X project yet..hmm, guess I'll just have to wait and see.

DANGEROSS! -> deadpool? (20/1/2009 12:26:25 PM)

disappointed at deadpool's look. i hope this image changes in the film otherwise i will be most upset.

Lex Romero -> RE: deadpool? (20/1/2009 12:29:08 PM)

I read an interview with Tom Rothman of all people, who confirmed that Deadpool's face would get fucked up in the film. So yeah, hopefully he should get the proper suit then. 

SteadyEddie -> it looks like (20/1/2009 2:26:26 PM)

it looks like the guys behing wolverine are lookin at the floor and thinkin 'hmmmm is that new carpet' lol

DigitalMan -> If you don't know the characters continuity, shut up!!! (21/1/2009 2:44:54 AM)

Man i'm sick of hearing you idiots go on and on about Deadpools' look, they have to set up the fact that he's in love with himself and his look, so when he gets fubar'd, it shows why he gets so crazy.

p.s. it's a friggen movie so enjoy it for what it is!!

Frank Castle -> RE: If you don't know the characters continuity, shut up!!! (21/1/2009 10:56:41 AM)

Isnt he just a poor mans deathstroke anyway??

waltham1979 -> RE: If you don't know the characters continuity, shut up!!! (21/1/2009 5:16:24 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: DigitalMan

Man i'm sick of hearing you idiots go on and on about Deadpools' look, they have to set up the fact that he's in love with himself and his look, so when he gets fubar'd, it shows why he gets so crazy.

p.s. it's a friggen movie so enjoy it for what it is!!

jesus relax, people merely said they were concerned about his look - or are we not allowed opinions anymore????

KeithM -> RE: If you don't know the characters continuity, shut up!!! (21/1/2009 6:44:22 PM)

I always love the irony of people like him always being the Angriest Person in the Thread. [:)]

Mr Tibbs -> RE: New Wolverine Picture Online (26/1/2009 3:46:10 PM)

Taken from Wickipedia (admittedly not a definitive source) but as you can see the mutated body will be in there at some point. Maybe this helps clear up the whole where is his mask/he doesn't look right comments??

Ryan Reynolds as Wade Wilson/Deadpool: A wisecracking and thoroughly insane mercenary who can heal like Wolverine. Reynolds had been interested in playing the character in his own film since 2003.[15] Computer-generated imagery is being used to create his eventually scarred visage

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI