YOUR UNPOPULAR OPINION!!!! Off Topic Style (Full Version)

All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Off Topic >> Mammoth Threads

swordsandsandals -> YOUR UNPOPULAR OPINION!!!! Off Topic Style (29/11/2008 1:25:41 PM)

I'm indifferent to marmite.

Jim -> RE: YOUR UNPOPULAR OPINION!!!! Off Topic Style (29/11/2008 1:32:07 PM)

But you either love it or hate it! You must choose.

Oh, you're on my list now.

Deviation -> RE: YOUR UNPOPULAR OPINION!!!! Off Topic Style (29/11/2008 1:36:33 PM)

Most poeple are stupid.

And Fanta is better than Coca Cola. If you don't think so than you have no taste buds.

The sexiest type of woman is the mediterranian and the japanese asian. Nothing beats them.[:D] Still a pretty woman is still a pretty woman, but I prefer mediterranian and asain to most.

M -> RE: YOUR UNPOPULAR OPINION!!!! Off Topic Style (29/11/2008 2:34:45 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Deviation

Most poeple are stupid.

Nice.

swordsandsandals -> RE: YOUR UNPOPULAR OPINION!!!! Off Topic Style (29/11/2008 3:11:19 PM)

Deviation are you drunk?

Violence is the answer.

Mikey C -> RE: YOUR UNPOPULAR OPINION!!!! Off Topic Style (29/11/2008 6:22:15 PM)

Your opinion may be stupid and I am allowed to say so.

Deviation -> RE: YOUR UNPOPULAR OPINION!!!! Off Topic Style (29/11/2008 6:29:07 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: swordsandsandals

Deviation are you drunk?

Violence is the answer.

Are you?[:D]

I was exaggerating there. Except the Fanta one.

sanchia -> RE: YOUR UNPOPULAR OPINION!!!! Off Topic Style (29/11/2008 7:36:26 PM)

Fanta or Tango. Orangina is the rank outsider.

Rhubarb -> RE: YOUR UNPOPULAR OPINION!!!! Off Topic Style (29/11/2008 7:48:29 PM)

The spin off Tango's are way better than the inept Orange one.

Benjamin Dover -> RE: YOUR UNPOPULAR OPINION!!!! Off Topic Style (29/11/2008 8:15:35 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Mikey C

x2

I'm also of the opinion than I'm smarter than average. Dump people are annoying and should realise I'm right.

Felix -> RE: YOUR UNPOPULAR OPINION!!!! Off Topic Style (29/11/2008 8:35:56 PM)

I'm really glad to see an Off Topic version of this thread, because the one in Movie Musings is so damn good.

homersimpson_esq -> RE: YOUR UNPOPULAR OPINION!!!! Off Topic Style (29/11/2008 10:10:11 PM)

Is that your unpopular opinion felix? [:D]

Pigeon Army -> RE: YOUR UNPOPULAR OPINION!!!! Off Topic Style (30/11/2008 12:06:45 AM)

I do believe that the Zimbabwean chaps who work at the same factory as me shouldn't be speaking in their native tongue in the work canteen. I'm not racist, they might be talking about things pertaining to work that I need to hear.

[;)]

But seriously - I believe a universal student allowance is a bad thing. Do you have a universal student allowance in the UK? We don't here, and the amount of 'student representatives' who call for it when it's absolutely not the best thing they could call for (more funding for universities and higher student allowance thresholds, sure, but not a universal student allowance).

Following on in that vein - I also hate every student member of the NZ Worker's Party. They're unkempt, they're idiotic, and they always put their partisan hackery ahead of the good of the student body when they sit on university student councils. And this opinion is unpopular because, for the last two years, students who are part of the Workers Party have been elected to the President's position of my university student council, as well as to several other positions, because they campaign like buggery and voter turnout is criminally low.

Wilbert -> RE: YOUR UNPOPULAR OPINION!!!! Off Topic Style (30/11/2008 1:12:24 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Benjamin Dover

quote:

x2

I'm also of the opinion than I'm smarter than average. Dump people are annoying and should realise I'm right.

If you're going to make claims about being smarter than average you really should check your spelling.

Benjamin Dover -> RE: YOUR UNPOPULAR OPINION!!!! Off Topic Style (30/11/2008 3:29:04 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Wilbert

quote:

ORIGINAL: Benjamin Dover

quote:

x2

If you're going to make claims about being smarter than average you really should check your spelling.

I'm a furriner [:D]

I'll put it down to that.

(tbh though, 'twas just a silly typing mistake, which, for some reason, I seem to only do when I'm trying to be a smartarse... Gods way of letting me know I'm still his bitch I guess)

Stillwater -> RE: YOUR UNPOPULAR OPINION!!!! Off Topic Style (30/11/2008 9:34:22 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Pigeon Army

But seriously - I believe a universal student allowance is a bad thing. Do you have a universal student allowance in the UK? We don't here, and the amount of 'student representatives' who call for it when it's absolutely not the best thing they could call for (more funding for universities and higher student allowance thresholds, sure, but not a universal student allowance).

Thats a good one pigeon, in scotland every student has their fees paid for them... rich folk dont need there fees paid - give the money to the poor folk who cant afford to go to uni without killing themselves working all hours!

Squidward Hark Bugle -> RE: YOUR UNPOPULAR OPINION!!!! Off Topic Style (30/11/2008 10:02:47 AM)

Homphobia is caused by gay pride.

Why Register? -> RE: YOUR UNPOPULAR OPINION!!!! Off Topic Style (30/11/2008 11:53:15 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Squidward Hark Bugle

No it isn't.

Epiphany Demon -> RE: YOUR UNPOPULAR OPINION!!!! Off Topic Style (30/11/2008 11:59:58 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Why Register?

quote:

No it isn't.

No matter how wrong he may be, this is unpopular opinion.

Squidward Hark Bugle -> RE: YOUR UNPOPULAR OPINION!!!! Off Topic Style (30/11/2008 12:15:55 PM)

I changed my mind.

Gay pride keeps homophobia alive, but it doesn't necessarily cause it

Why Register? -> RE: YOUR UNPOPULAR OPINION!!!! Off Topic Style (30/11/2008 12:20:26 PM)

quote:

I changed my mind.

Do you know what causes racism? Black people. Stop being so black guys.

Oh whatever, poor logic.

Wilbert -> RE: YOUR UNPOPULAR OPINION!!!! Off Topic Style (30/11/2008 12:23:50 PM)

quote:

I changed my mind.

Yeah! How about a couple of 'Gay Shame' parades to balance things out?

This is the unpopular opinion thread, Squiddy. I think you're looking for the 'Stupid Opinions Thread'. There isn't one but you are the perfect man to start one.

Squidward Hark Bugle -> RE: YOUR UNPOPULAR OPINION!!!! Off Topic Style (30/11/2008 12:29:03 PM)

Gay pride parades make gay people in general look like perverts and that they're obsessed with sex.

I'm not gay and I'm not homophobic, in case anyone is wondering.

Why Register? -> RE: YOUR UNPOPULAR OPINION!!!! Off Topic Style (30/11/2008 12:30:03 PM)

quote:

Gay pride parades make gay people in general look like perverts and that they're obsessed with sex.

quote:

lol

Mozza -> RE: YOUR UNPOPULAR OPINION!!!! Off Topic Style (30/11/2008 12:31:23 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Stillwater

quote:

ORIGINAL: Pigeon Army

Thats a good one pigeon, in scotland every student has their fees paid for them... rich folk dont need there fees paid - give the money to the poor folk who cant afford to go to uni without killing themselves working all hours!

And while we're at it, lets make rich pensioners pay for their prescriptions.  2 tier systems-Fun for all the classes!

It's a very simple system: Either everyone should have it or no-one should.

Neth -> RE: YOUR UNPOPULAR OPINION!!!! Off Topic Style (30/11/2008 12:59:00 PM)

quote:

[image]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e373/TheNeth/bygraves_duhduhh.jpg[/image]

Wilbert -> RE: YOUR UNPOPULAR OPINION!!!! Off Topic Style (30/11/2008 1:01:09 PM)

quote:

You kind of are homophobic if that's what you think. Also, explain how it makes them look like 'perverts'?

Kazuya -> RE: YOUR UNPOPULAR OPINION!!!! Off Topic Style (30/11/2008 1:03:36 PM)

Ice cream...meh.

Peppermint -> RE: YOUR UNPOPULAR OPINION!!!! Off Topic Style (30/11/2008 1:08:10 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: sanchia

Fanta or Tango. Orangina is the rank outsider.

Pfff, Orangina kicks both of them up the arse and then runs away.

Squidward Hark Bugle -> RE: YOUR UNPOPULAR OPINION!!!! Off Topic Style (30/11/2008 1:21:23 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Wilbert

quote:

You kind of are homophobic if that's what you think. Also, explain how it makes them look like 'perverts'?

By calling it a "gay pride parade", it gives the uninformed (and potential homophobics) the impression that all gays are into kinky sex, and always wear black leather and those weird belt things, and have sex all the time with no time for anything else, and go around the streets fucking and sucking anyone and everyone. This is clearly not the case, but this is the message these kinds of exhibitions convey.

If only it wasn't called "gay pride", then it could just be an outlet for people of whichever sexual preference who have an interest in all things kinky and perverted. "We're kinky and we're proud."

Is there a Sodomy Pride parade?

Page: [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI