Breaking Bad - US Speed (Full Version)

All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Small Screen

King_Wah -> Breaking Bad - US Speed (11/9/2008 8:19:22 PM)

Don't know if anyone knows anything about this new title coming out on FX soon. Looks good from the trailers. About a Chemistry teacher losing it and turning to crime. Stars the dad from Malolm in the Middle.Might begin to fill a Wire shaped hole in my TV life.

elab49 -> RE: Breaking Bad (11/9/2008 9:58:01 PM)

I  had a look when it was mentioned on another thread - Bryan Cranston was a joy in Malcolm in the Middle. It was interesting and certainly watchable - but at the end of epi 2 I wasn't sure I was really enjoying it. Some wonderfully funny moments though.

El Becks -> RE: Breaking Bad (7/11/2008 9:21:19 AM)

Anyone been watching this series?  I have SKY+ed each episode but not got round to watching as yet; should I save and watch or clear some space on my SKY+; interested to get feedback from anyone who has been watching it.

elab49 -> RE: Breaking Bad (7/11/2008 9:42:27 AM)

I've now rewatched and working through my Sky+ - up to episode 5. Brilliant show - so glad I gave it another chance.

El Becks -> RE: Breaking Bad (7/11/2008 9:46:58 AM)

Many thanks, elab49, sounds like another FX find; will view this weekend.

Pigeon Army -> RE: Breaking Bad (7/11/2008 10:12:28 AM)

It's already started in New Zealand, and I watched the first two episodes, which were both excellent. Bryan Cranston is nothing short of sensational. I keep missing it, though - very disappointed with myself for that.

benmharper -> RE: Breaking Bad (7/11/2008 10:52:27 AM)

Great show, as someone has already said, another great Fx find. I love it when Walt goes bad-ass. I think it's the last of the season this weekend though, or am i wrong?

elab49 -> RE: Breaking Bad (7/11/2008 10:56:34 AM)

Nope - we started watching it now so we could more or less go through it in one short period. So we'll be finished the saved ones and watch the final one on Sunday.

Given the ads always go with it, I'm hoping Generation Kill takes the slot the week after.

Vertigo...Woo.Yay. -> RE: Breaking Bad (7/11/2008 11:40:43 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: elab49

Given the ads always go with it, I'm hoping Generation Kill takes the slot the week after.

January for Generation Kill. We have John From Cincinnati going in after Breaking Bad finishes.

elab49 -> RE: Breaking Bad (7/11/2008 11:43:50 AM)

Ah well - at least something to make the New Year worthwhile.

Looks like more epis were filmed for John From than I thought - wasn't it cancelled pretty quickly?

discodave101 -> RE: Breaking Bad (21/11/2008 2:26:14 PM)

Only just realised that due to the writers strike there were only 7 episodes in the first season of this. I was panicking that my Sky+ had messed up and not recorded the rest. Anyway, this show is absolutely fantastic, and as someone has already mentioned Bryan Cranston is indeed a revelation. Every episode differs deeply in its development and tone, as one week you'll have a blackly funny episode (Acid body through the floor) following by an intensely dramatic Intervention episode thats pure drama and no laughs.

A great great show, deserving of a far larger audience. I look forward to Season 2.

UTB -> RE: Breaking Bad (21/11/2008 10:41:09 PM)

Awesome show. Up to episode 5 and it's so original and compelling.

discodave101 -> RE: Breaking Bad (22/5/2009 10:53:19 AM)

So as FX aren't showing the second season due to lack of viewers, am I going to have to pursue other routes to watch this fantastic show? Gutted that no UK channels are going to show it.

benmharper -> RE: Breaking Bad (22/5/2009 11:24:21 AM)

Thats a shame. Other means will have to be used to see it then

Clarence Worley -> RE: Breaking Bad (23/5/2009 8:29:27 AM)

for shame, and eastenders still is aired - for shame

s2 is 13 episodes they are currnetly up to episode 11 with 12 airing tomorrow night - its all kinds of awesome too, so you wont regret it

spark1 -> RE: Breaking Bad (23/5/2009 11:28:15 AM)

season 2 coming to 5 soon....

elab49 -> RE: Breaking Bad (23/5/2009 1:49:38 PM)

Ah - I was heading to other sources when I read the first piece of bad news (seriously - crap like The Listener justifies a payout and not Breaking Bad?!?) - but then saw the second.

Is there any idea of when?

theoriginalcynic -> RE: Breaking Bad (25/5/2009 1:39:43 PM)

If ratings are poor then they're not gonna buy it.  If it's on channel five at least we can still watch it in the UK.  And the listener is good [:)]

elab49 -> RE: Breaking Bad (11/7/2009 3:58:18 PM)

Saw a reference today to Breaking Bad S1 being on 5USa around Xmas with the 2nd series following straight after.

Dar 75 -> RE: Breaking Bad (2/11/2009 6:51:21 PM)

This is on Tuesday 3rd November on Five US at 11pm.
Dont know much about it but i like a US drama so shall be taping it see what its all about

discodave101 -> RE: Breaking Bad (3/11/2009 9:24:30 AM)

So is it following straight into Season 2, does anyone know? Don't want to have to Sky+ series link season 1 as I've already seen it, but don't want to miss season 2 either.

Frank Castle -> RE: Breaking Bad (3/11/2009 9:29:11 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: discodave101

So is it following straight into Season 2, does anyone know? Don't want to have to Sky+ series link season 1 as I've already seen it, but don't want to miss season 2 either.

If you look on the write up it just says 1/7 so i would presume from that its just season 1. prob looking to see if ratings are any good before they show s2. saw the add for this during flash forward so will be cheacking it out 2nite to see if its any good.

Zaphod121 -> RE: Breaking Bad starting on Five USA (3/11/2009 3:25:01 PM)

Saw the ad for this when FiveUS showed Prom Night and got really excited, can't wait to watch it.

discodave101 -> RE: Breaking Bad starting on Five USA (3/11/2009 3:28:02 PM)

Its great Zaph. Every episode is different in its own way, some funny, some intense and dark drama - all superbly acted. Bryan Cranston revels in the role.

From_Hell -> RE: Breaking Bad starting on Five USA (6/11/2009 8:19:06 PM)

I watched the first episode on Five US on Wednesday evening, and thoroughly enjoyed it. I'm looking forward to next week's episode and hope it continues to be as good as the first

Gimli The Dwarf -> RE: Breaking Bad starting on Five USA (10/12/2009 4:47:47 AM)

With season one now finished on Five US, the christmas Tv guides are showing Breaking Bad on almost every night during the Christmas period Does anyone know if these are repeats, or a quick run through season 2?

rawlinson -> RE: Breaking Bad starting on Five USA (10/12/2009 6:51:16 AM)

According to my Christmas guide it's season 2. I was a little surprised that they'd rush it out that way over Christmas though.

Gimli The Dwarf -> RE: Breaking Bad starting on Five USA (10/12/2009 7:01:51 AM)

Thanks for that. It seems to be tucked away in the middle of nowhere, like they just want to get it out of the way. It's annoying. I'll undoubtedly not be able to watch one every day and I'll end up with a backlog.

elab49 -> RE: Breaking Bad starting on Five USA (10/12/2009 8:31:47 AM)

The RT is a bit crap for this - it just keeps saying new (which means nothing on Five US) so I hadn't realised, till Rawlinson said, that is was S2.

discodave101 -> RE: Breaking Bad starting on Five USA (10/12/2009 11:01:31 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: elab49

The RT is a bit crap for this - it just keeps saying new (which means nothing on Five US) so I hadn't realised, till Rawlinson said, that is was S2.

No way, they're just dumping season 2 all out in one period over consecutive nights? When's season 2 start then chaps? Thank god for Sky HD+ series link.

Page: [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI