Midnight Train (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Future Films

Empire Admin -> Midnight Train (7/8/2008 5:52:00 PM)

Post your comments on this article

JoseJones -> Midnight Meat Train (7/8/2008 5:52:00 PM)

I am not a fan of Clive Barker's prose, and when it is translated to the screen it becomes a not scary, bumbled, clumsy, sloppy mess. I would include Hellraiser, it's lousy sequels, and Candyman in with these comments. I also really hate the slick, modern, tween-driven "horror-light" films such as Prom Night... I went to see this film the other night, basically because it is a dark and adult horror film, supposedly unlike that type of drivel. On that level, if you're looking for something that doesn't really hold back punches and will make you squirm in your seat... then by all means check this out. However, if you care about a great story, characters with depth, and dramatic pacing, this leaves much to be desired. It is, in all fairness, a really dumb movie that should never have been made. The surprise ending, which is so outlandish and rediculous, left the five people in attendance at this film literally groan out loud... This film supports my general supposition: Clive Barker has tried to be a Stephen King heir to the throne. Yet, with all of his flash and cruelty, the end result is quite lifeless and boring as stories and as screen moments.

deppfanatic -> Midnight Train (31/12/2011 6:57:59 PM)

If your a fan of Horror this is definitely for you. Leon played by (Bradley Cooper) best known in The Hangover, portrays as a photographer; who appears to be at the right place, but never the right time. According to Art Gallery owner Susan who wants his photo's to improve.He sets his sights on Mahogany a Butcher played by (Vinnie Jones) who doesn't seem right like other folk, but why is Leon so curious? After lots of research and Speculation- he stalks the butcher to the train station.Leon's Suspicions are soon realised on the Midnight Meat Train Capturing on film what (Vinnie) is truely capable of and you better start running. Plenty of Blood & Gore and a story that is so engrossing - you wont want to move from your seat.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
9.399414E-02