B.J. Novak Is Also An Inglorious Bastard (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> B.J. Novak Is Also An Inglorious Bastard (7/8/2008 8:58:19 AM)

Post your comments on this article

CameronJames -> (7/8/2008 8:58:19 AM)

Well, it's better than Roth atleast

Greggles19 -> (7/8/2008 9:16:53 AM)

This is great news! He is brilliant in The Office!

chizmund -> Just as hot as Jan, but in a different way... (7/8/2008 10:13:17 AM)

Not a woman. Just a cool, great looking best friend

adambatman82 -> RE: Just as hot as Jan, but in a different way... (7/8/2008 10:23:25 AM)

this is shaping up nicely, especially if the pitt/dicaprio rumours are to be believed (which i actually do for some reason). unfortunately every forum that contains even so much as a mention of tarantino is bombarded with anti-tarantino rubbish, and i expect this to be no different (usually from bitter kids that couldnt comprehend the amount of words in death proof and wanted more car accidents). anyway, inglorious is shaping up really nicely, and based on a script outline the actually story sounds wonderful too (roll on the "french new wave sequence"!).

elzupasmonkey -> RE: Just as hot as Jan, but in a different way... (7/8/2008 10:23:29 AM)

Wasn't this movie, at one point, going to have Schwarzenegger, Stallone et al?

I love The Office, and Novaks a great writer on the show, but this fucking thing's turning into the first metrosexual World War 2 movie! [:'(]

Hughezy -> (7/8/2008 10:59:23 AM)

jesus christ. the director of Hostel 2 and the annoying guy in The Office. is Tarintino on drugs?

Simon124 -> Wasn't 'The Dirty Dozen' a good movie, or 'The Boys from Brazil'? (7/8/2008 11:08:44 AM)

I'm all for QT's homage's, but isn't this all a bit obvious?

adambatman82 -> RE: Wasn't 'The Dirty Dozen' a good movie, or 'The Boys from Brazil'? (7/8/2008 11:28:25 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Simon124

I'm all for QT's homage's, but isn't this all a bit obvious?

obvious?!? in what respect? did you predict that tarantino was going to cast a practically unknown sitcom cast member as a jewish-american "nazi-slayer"?

Kazuya -> RE: B.J. Novak Is Also An Inglorious Bastard (7/8/2008 11:31:14 AM)

Who?

clarkkent -> (7/8/2008 11:43:56 AM)

Cool, i recently got into the American office and Ryan is by far one of my favourite characters in the show. This is definitely an interesting cast, especially of Pitt and Dicaprio turn up eventually.

kinge247 -> RE: (7/8/2008 12:35:16 PM)

Interesting, now bring me my soup.

Dunder_Mifflin -> (7/8/2008 1:16:07 PM)

all this negativity already, and he hasnt even finished casting his stars!maybe eli roth will be crap and maybe B.J Novak (absolutely great in the office, when he dumps kelly XD) might suck...or maybe theyll both be really good and the film will be amazing! Okay, so Death Proof was a little, well, shi, but kill bill was great and im sure Tarantino can write about jewish, nazi-killin soldiers as well as he can revenge-ridden brides. Give it a chance

shanewire -> Alright, ok, but Roth? (7/8/2008 2:57:06 PM)

I've no problem with this dude. He's amusing in the Office. But fucking Eli Roth? He's just your typical loud, abrasive American and I doubt he's capable of anything beyond that. If Pitt and Leo show, I'll be interested, at the moment though, I'm not so hot on the whole thing. It seems kinda cheap

grucl -> RE: B.J. Novak Is Also An Inglorious Bastard (7/8/2008 3:06:39 PM)

I’m still waiting for the inevitable casting announcement for Fred Williamson…

spikespiegel -> (7/8/2008 5:02:55 PM)

The US Office is absolutely hilarious, definitely one to check out if you haven't

Bluehawk -> (7/8/2008 10:27:00 PM)

Good casting I think. Hope he will come over well in the big screen.

Dantes Inferno -> RE: (7/8/2008 11:27:11 PM)

BJ Novak will be great.

Brad Pitt just got confirmed too.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI