RE: The 50 Greatest Comic Book Characters (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Feedback] >> Empire Online

KnightandKay -> RE: The 50 Greatest Comic Book Characters (10/1/2012 4:38:59 PM)

Batman is a character that we all can relate to in every level of society. His humanity and quiet devotion to what he does inspire us to know that willpower is all that takes keep us strong and sane. I still believe he should be placed first but thank you Empire for placing my favorite superhero in the Top Two [:)]

VVillyVVonka -> RE: The 50 Greatest Comic Book Characters (7/3/2012 5:56:42 PM)

There may be alot of Superman, Batman, and Spiderman fans.. but hands down.. top comic book character for me at least has to be The Hulk. He's just a bad mo-fo and I don't believe there are many comic book characters as bad ass!!

vallon8419 -> RE: The 50 Greatest Comic Book Characters (6/5/2012 3:35:31 AM)

Cant believe someone would put Spawn as the greatest 50th smh..I think Spawn should be #1 or at less one of the first 4!

ChainGunner -> RE: The 50 Greatest Comic Book Characters (17/5/2012 4:12:13 PM)

I joined just to post on this i saw it mentioned once.
But really a bunch of horrible indie comics and
no "Ghost Who Walks". C'mon man.

Russ Whitfield -> RE: The 50 Greatest Comic Book Characters (17/5/2012 4:22:32 PM)

quote:

Superman has to be No.1 on the list, simply becuase he is THE archtype of all comic creations and definition of the word 'Superhero'. I'm not a Superman fan but I think anyone who moans about him being No.1 should just pipe it.

Yep.

TomMorris -> RE: The 50 Greatest Comic Book Characters (1/11/2012 6:06:33 PM)

Rick Grimes needs to be at least in the top 5 of this list.

Junpoppa -> RE: The 50 Greatest Comic Book Characters (20/1/2014 9:08:43 PM)

As many have already mentioned (and many people have ACTUALLY voted for) Spawn does NOT deserve being on 50th place. He should be WAAAAAAY higher (at least in top 5). I mean come one, if someone asked around about one of the best anti-heroes in comic book history, who wouldn't think of Spawn?!

Page: <<   < prev  7 8 9 10 [11]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI