First Official Pic From Green Zone (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> First Official Pic From Green Zone (3/7/2008 12:12:21 AM)

Post your comments on this article

Bezerker -> (3/7/2008 12:12:21 AM)

I wish I was Matt Damon's pal, he seems like such a cool guy

hatebox -> (3/7/2008 12:52:52 AM)

The Bourne films are bewilderingly overrated but this has piqued (sp?) my interest...

Hughezy -> (3/7/2008 10:15:07 AM)

Hatebox, you should know that it's against the law to say any negative about the Bourne films! i mean, he beat the crap outt've a guy with a magazine!

Manfrendshensindshen -> (3/7/2008 10:21:01 AM)

Even without taking Bournes 2 and 3 into account, just looking at United 93 and Bloody Sunday makes me scratch my desk in anticipation of this.

Mad Dog Tannen -> Hey Bezerker ... (3/7/2008 11:26:35 AM)

Matt Damon is a friend of us all!

CameronJames -> (3/7/2008 11:38:42 AM)

I like Greengrass's films but he seriously over does this whole 'shakey' cam thing, it's like he's poking the poor camera man with a stick constantly. Why does the camera need to be bobbing around during a bloomin' conversation?

MTFlanders -> (7/7/2008 5:12:44 PM)

They recently did a couple of week's of filming for this by the Royal Docks in East London. There's a big abandoned warehouse there that lots of people use for TV, films and adverts. At one point it looked like they were setting up some kind of stunt involving a car going into the water.

Not exactly a big scoop but thought people might be interested.

Concise_Statement -> The Bourne Insurgency (8/7/2008 12:05:24 PM)

Hmm, well maybe not. But I've been looking forward to this for a while. With Greengrass' previous efforts, along with Syriana, and The Good Shepherd, plus the overtly political Bourne Ultimatum, it seems clear this is finally the collaboration these two forces wanted to make.

I think they're both great and for me United 93 was the best film of 2006. I've always been a staunch defender of Greengrass' shooting and editing style. High hopes for this one.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI