RE: The NEW Console Games Swap Shop (Full Version)

All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Joypad

Chojin -> RE: The NEW Console Games Swap Shop (12/8/2008 2:22:59 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: the anomaly

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chojin

surely you can find someone who wants to trade that hasn't whored the game already?[:D]

but still, that bag of sweets is tempting. I might have to edit what i'm looking for in exchange for king kong.

If you do then thers a bag of Haribo Starmix waiting for you. [;)] Or if you want to go all fancy I can get a different kind...not just any sweet. No these will be M&S sweets created from the tears of the unicorn and imbued with the sweetness of slurm from the planet slurm and finnaly dipped in a layer of love.

if you can send me 2 x bags of tangfastic then it's a deal. it costs me 1.50 to package and send king kong, so thats a fair deal imo[:D]

if agreed - ill take a photo of your prize tonight and send you my details.

the anomaly -> RE: The NEW Console Games Swap Shop (12/8/2008 3:40:29 PM)

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: the anomaly

quote:

surely you can find someone who wants to trade that hasn't whored the game already?[:D]

but still, that bag of sweets is tempting. I might have to edit what i'm looking for in exchange for king kong.

If you do then thers a bag of Haribo Starmix waiting for you. [;)] Or if you want to go all fancy I can get a different kind...not just any sweet. No these will be M&S sweets created from the tears of the unicorn and imbued with the sweetness of slurm from the planet slurm and finnaly dipped in a layer of love.

if you can send me 2 x bags of tangfastic then it's a deal. it costs me 1.50 to package and send king kong, so thats a fair deal imo[:D]

if agreed - ill take a photo of your prize tonight and send you my details.

Agreed. I'll have to make a run to Woolworths today then. [:D]

Chojin -> RE: The NEW Console Games Swap Shop (12/8/2008 3:51:01 PM)

will PM you my addy, and will take a photo when im home tonight.

SOLD.

(im a sucker for those sour treats)

jediwarrior -> RE: The NEW Console Games Swap Shop (12/8/2008 4:09:25 PM)

I've started a new thing swapping games for sweets [:D]

Chojin -> RE: The NEW Console Games Swap Shop (12/8/2008 4:12:40 PM)

i've tried giving the game away a couple of times with no luck - at leas this way i get an extra shelf space and some sweeties.

and who doesn't like getting sweets in their mail?

jediwarrior -> RE: The NEW Console Games Swap Shop (13/8/2008 10:01:40 AM)

So are we up for the deal Monkey? Two large bags of Jelly Tots (195g share bags, but no-one well be sharing mine) for TMNT?

thatlittlemonkey -> RE: The NEW Console Games Swap Shop (13/8/2008 10:15:04 AM)

If you're up for it, so am I.  In fact, I feel like I'm getting such a good deal I'll throw in a chocolate bar.  PM me your details and your choice of chocolatey snack, and I'll have them in the post at lunch.

Chojin -> RE: The NEW Console Games Swap Shop (13/8/2008 10:27:05 AM)

just thought i'd add you were almost gazumped Anomaly! When I told beyameano of our deal he offered me three bags of sweets for it. (+sexual favours)

Either way you know where to send the game when you've whored it.....

jediwarrior -> RE: The NEW Console Games Swap Shop (13/8/2008 10:42:40 AM)

quote:

just thought i'd add you were almost gazumped Anomaly! When I told beyameano of our deal he offered me three bags of sweets for it. (+sexual favours)

Damn I didn't think of that. Hey Monkey can we alter the deal [:D]

thatlittlemonkey -> RE: The NEW Console Games Swap Shop (13/8/2008 10:59:00 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: jediwarrior

quote:

You've signed the contract now, no do-overs.  Besides, you've had so many of them off me they've lost all value.  I'm as slack as a wizard's sleeve...

jediwarrior -> RE: The NEW Console Games Swap Shop (13/8/2008 12:09:26 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: thatlittlemonkey

quote:

quote:

You've signed the contract now, no do-overs.  Besides, you've had so many of them off me they've lost all value.  I'm as slack as a wizard's sleeve...

True Emo, you and me certainly use to go at it. [:D]

the anomaly -> RE: The NEW Console Games Swap Shop (13/8/2008 2:09:39 PM)

quote:

It's done. PM'd you the details. Beyamenao worry not. I will be posting the game back up here extremely soon. I think chocolate bars are easier to send than packets of Haribo. I'll have to have a think about what I want for it.

EDIT: Is anyone interested in Skate?

EDIT2: Chojin is a man of his word. I received King Kong today. [:)]

Sleazy -> RE: The NEW Console Games Swap Shop (14/8/2008 12:32:58 PM)

I might have a go at Skate, what you looking for?

edit.... no sooner had I pressed ok then it dawned on me my 360 is awaiting UPS collection for its red light rash, sob, sniff

Chojin -> RE: The NEW Console Games Swap Shop (14/8/2008 12:39:28 PM)

doesn't stop you from trading though does it?[:D]

and good to hear your game turned up, hopefully my sour sweets are there when I get home, unless the bastard package was too big in which case i'll probably have to walk down to the postie tomorrow, or ring up and arrange a re-delivery.

bastards!

edit: didn't realise there was a signature required with recorded deliveries - i'll have to walk and pick the pack up tomorrow - but i got the slip which is good enough for me

jediwarrior -> RE: The NEW Console Games Swap Shop (15/8/2008 8:51:00 AM)

I got my sweets in the post from thatlittlemonkey.

Thanks TLM you're a top man (but we already know that)

Game will be in the post to you tomorrow. [:)]

the anomaly -> RE: The NEW Console Games Swap Shop (15/8/2008 11:16:31 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Sleazy

I might have a go at Skate, what you looking for?

edit.... no sooner had I pressed ok then it dawned on me my 360 is awaiting UPS collection for its red light rash, sob, sniff

I had a quick look through your list. Not much interested me no worries. I think I am going to give it an honest try too I have barely played the game. [:D]

Chojin -> RE: The NEW Console Games Swap Shop (15/8/2008 11:48:38 AM)

I can't pick up my sweets today! gotta go to the pub at lunch and I have to pick up the fish and chips on the way home.

[:(] - will have to arrange a delivery tomorrow.

thatlittlemonkey -> RE: The NEW Console Games Swap Shop (15/8/2008 12:28:46 PM)

quote:

I got my sweets in the post from thatlittlemonkey.

Thanks TLM you're a top man (but we already know that)

Game will be in the post to you tomorrow. [:)]

Aw, shucks. [sm=08.gif]  Thanks man.

UncleJun -> RE: The NEW Console Games Swap Shop (15/8/2008 1:43:20 PM)

Utterly shocking that I've had not a single offer for King Kong, Game of the Century.

Perhaps adding Perfect Dark: Zero to my list of offers will tempt someone to give me Lego Indy. Two for one, what a bargain. I'll even smother the game boxes with lipstick kisses. Yummy.

Chojin -> RE: The NEW Console Games Swap Shop (15/8/2008 2:19:13 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: UncleJun

Utterly shocking that I've had not a single offer for King Kong, Game of the Century.

Perhaps adding Perfect Dark: Zero to my list of offers will tempt someone to give me Lego Indy. Two for one, what a bargain. I'll even smother the game boxes with lipstick kisses. Yummy.

is this an actual addition to the table?

***and considering I just managed to get rid of king kong in exchange for a couple bags of sweets I wouldn't say there's a great calling for it[:D]

juanvasquez -> RE: The NEW Console Games Swap Shop (15/8/2008 6:49:23 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: UncleJun

I'd be interested in PDZ. You don't happen to have a PS2 do you?

I only have PS2 games in my list!

UncleJun -> RE: The NEW Console Games Swap Shop (16/8/2008 11:10:16 AM)

I do indeed have a PS2, which is gathering mucho dusto at the moment. But I'd swap if the right game came along. That sounds creepy in my head.

juanvasquez -> RE: The NEW Console Games Swap Shop (16/8/2008 11:44:14 AM)

My games are on the front page.

the anomaly -> RE: The NEW Console Games Swap Shop (17/8/2008 6:39:34 AM)

King Kong is back on the table. I am done with it. Benyameno you have first dibs as aparently you wanted it before. Open to offers. [:D]

thatlittlemonkey -> RE: The NEW Console Games Swap Shop (18/8/2008 10:16:27 AM)

Jedi, sir, you are a legend.  One TMNT received safe and sound.  Thank you.  10/10.

I've also now finished Lego Star Wars 2, so YFU, if you see this and you're still on for swapping Bully, send me your details!

jediwarrior -> RE: The NEW Console Games Swap Shop (18/8/2008 10:43:26 AM)

No worries Monkey. Glad it turned up okay, which now means I can start my sweets [:D]

UncleJun -> RE: The NEW Console Games Swap Shop (18/8/2008 10:46:58 AM)

Mr Vasquez, nothing on your list I like I'm afraid.

Scabby -> RE: The NEW Console Games Swap Shop (18/8/2008 10:54:36 AM)

Anyone interested in doing some PS3 game swapping?

Ell -> RE: The NEW Console Games Swap Shop (18/8/2008 4:57:20 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Scabby

Possibly. What do you have?

Scabby -> RE: The NEW Console Games Swap Shop (18/8/2008 7:23:22 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Ell

quote:

ORIGINAL: Scabby

Possibly. What do you have?

Already made a deal I'm afraid. Woop. Will update though if I have any games in the future up for swap.

Page: <<   < prev  3 4 [5] 6 7   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
4.785156E-02