RE: The NEW Console Games Swap Shop (Full Version)

All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Joypad

hotkeef -> RE: The NEW Console Games Swap Shop (23/6/2008 2:05:50 PM)

PS3 games - Ratchet & Clank/ Assasins Creed
Wii - Super Mario Galaxy

Would like Lego Indiana Jones on either format if anyone would like a swap. I know I haven't got the required posts, but will send first if need be.

Chojin -> RE: The NEW Console Games Swap Shop (23/6/2008 4:47:11 PM)

i've added your offers in keef and it's nice to see some interest from some non-360 users.

Just wondering has anyone got any thoughts/suggestions with how i arrange the offers post. I've been thinking maybe an excel screenshot image would be easier on the eye.

suggestions? I want to try and keep it as compact as possible so everyone gets a look in and offers aren't glanced over because they're at the bottom of the post.

DJ Satan -> RE: The NEW Console Games Swap Shop (23/6/2008 5:03:37 PM)

How about listing them by title with the username next to them.

Chojin -> RE: The NEW Console Games Swap Shop (26/6/2008 9:53:31 AM)

updated the list with a new format which'll require me to update more than a text post because it means ill have to update a spreadsheet - but hey i'd rather put effort into this to make it work.

im gonna be trying to get the remaining points in a couple of shite games this weekend so i've got a bit more to add to the table (need for speed most wanted, fifa road to the world cup)[:D]

any thoughts on the new post? it's a lot more condensed thanks to Suks idea, but any more ideas would be welcome.

I was thinking posting links to both a gamespot and gametrailers video review with each game, but i also want to keep it condensed and easy to read.

Naked_Assassin -> RE: The NEW Console Games Swap Shop (26/6/2008 11:10:32 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chojin

"thanks to Suks idea"

[:D]

To be honest, If it's a 360 game why not just hyperlink the title onto 360achievements page for it... Cause that's what people really wanna know, How easy it is. Plus they have a mini review on the title.

Dunno about the PS3 games... 'Insert your own witty comment here'.

Chojin -> RE: The NEW Console Games Swap Shop (26/6/2008 11:43:21 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Naked_Assassin

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chojin

"thanks to Suks idea"

[:D]

To be honest, If it's a 360 game why not just hyperlink the title onto 360achievements page for it... Cause that's what people really wanna know, How easy it is. Plus they have a mini review on the title.

Dunno about the PS3 games... 'Insert your own witty comment here'.

since i reserved the third post I can use that to post reviews and achievement lists for each game. so it can be like an 'additional info' post.

edit: done

UncleJun -> RE: The NEW Console Games Swap Shop (30/6/2008 2:46:58 PM)

I expect zero interest in this. But what the hey!

[image]http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/9223/1021106st7.jpg[/image]

For anyone seeking a recommendation, look no further than the DVD swap shop, where I've had 99% success. There was one guy who wasn't amused by receiving a kidney in the post, but he was a cry-baby anyway.

Chojin -> RE: The NEW Console Games Swap Shop (30/6/2008 3:23:34 PM)

anything you're looking for? and i'll add you up as wanting to shift King Kong as well[:D]

edit: and your request can be as general as you like - you could even trade for non-360 games.......i've been trying to get rid of Kong for ages so i recommend being very open[;)]

UncleJun -> RE: The NEW Console Games Swap Shop (30/6/2008 3:30:34 PM)

I'm looking for an answer. A purpose. A reason to be. I'm a lost soul, in search of a path.

Oh, you mean a game? It would be asking too much for Lego Indy wouldn't it? Open your hearts, guys and gals! I don't mind really, just as long as it isn't a sport/racing/beat 'em up game.

Edit: Good point. I've still got my Xbox and a PS2 as well, so anything super duper for either of those systems would be dandy. Fable perhaps? A man can hope.

Naked_Assassin -> RE: The NEW Console Games Swap Shop (30/6/2008 3:35:30 PM)

Sorry... Just can't resist...

[image]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v230/naked_assassin/30062008057.jpg[/image]

Chojin -> RE: The NEW Console Games Swap Shop (30/6/2008 3:38:48 PM)

Is that your copy or have you now got Suks copy?

UncleJun -> RE: The NEW Console Games Swap Shop (30/6/2008 3:39:53 PM)

They can't both be the best game ever. And I refuse to believe that there is anything better than Kong. You Sir, are a filthy no-good liar.

Naked_Assassin -> RE: The NEW Console Games Swap Shop (30/6/2008 3:41:38 PM)

Oh we've all got copies, You're just a no body if you don't own a still sealed copy of fusion frenzy. 

Chojin -> RE: The NEW Console Games Swap Shop (30/6/2008 3:42:30 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Naked_Assassin

Oh we've all got copies, You're just a no body if you don't own a still sealed copy of fusion frenzy. 

fair enough - just need your wants and then I can update the image/post again. least this gives me something to do at work...

Naked_Assassin -> RE: The NEW Console Games Swap Shop (30/6/2008 3:45:58 PM)

I want, A can of Coke, Diet will not be accepted.

Lol i wasn't serious, Rather use it as fossil fuel than waste a perfectly good stamp on it. Just wanted to mock Jun for shits n' giggles.

Chojin -> RE: The NEW Console Games Swap Shop (30/6/2008 3:47:32 PM)

oh.

Very Good[&:]

UncleJun -> RE: The NEW Console Games Swap Shop (30/6/2008 3:54:18 PM)

Any chance you'll take Kong in exchange for your carpet? Unless it's a rug, in which case I am still eager to swap.

Naked_Assassin -> RE: The NEW Console Games Swap Shop (30/6/2008 3:58:42 PM)

It's a rug, And i brought this thing specially. Wooden floors under that, Doesn't soak up the liquer like the carpet. No trade, Trade is off!

igotnewlegs -> RE: The NEW Console Games Swap Shop (30/6/2008 4:01:28 PM)

I can post all the other info later but would anyone be interested in the following games all for the 360?

Sega Rally
Project Gotham 3
Project Gotham 4 (though this would have to swapped with an equally good game)
GRAW
Rainbow 6 Vegas
Call of Duty 3

I'm open to all offers but wouldn't mind trading any for Halo 3, Vegas 2, Orange Box, Mass Effect or Burnout Paradise.

Chojin -> RE: The NEW Console Games Swap Shop (30/6/2008 4:02:57 PM)

Will add you to the list - don't worry about the other info. No one really paid attention to it, I should take it out of the post really.

You're bringing some half decent games to the table so you're most welcome!

Edit: I could do with your gamertag though so people can see the games you've already played etc.

UncleJun -> RE: The NEW Console Games Swap Shop (30/6/2008 4:11:18 PM)

*Whore mode*

You wouldn't be interested in Kong would you?

Chojin -> RE: The NEW Console Games Swap Shop (30/6/2008 4:13:47 PM)

I can also offer Kong, but i'd only want the shittier games you have to offer since I have the better ones[:D]

sega rally, PGR3 or COD3

Naked_Assassin -> RE: The NEW Console Games Swap Shop (30/6/2008 4:16:26 PM)

On a serious note, I should probably get rid of some of these games....

[image]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v230/naked_assassin/30062008058.jpg[/image]

Crackdown. Comes with free lick of magnolia paint.
Earth Defense Force 2017
PGR3
Tony Hawks Project 8
Rainbow 6 Vegas
Oblivion
Stranglehold
Splinter Cell: Double Agent
Quake 4
Viva Pinata
Fuzion Frenzy 2! Still Sealed! Not posting by itself though.

On the fence with PGR4 and Lego Star Wars: The Complete Sage so would have to be a good one in exchange.

Good luck finding something I havn't played! Muhaha. GT NakedAssassin

Chojin -> RE: The NEW Console Games Swap Shop (30/6/2008 4:17:43 PM)

bloody hell, im getting swamped today - how will I ever get any work done?[8|]

i'll update the additional info post with reviews etc as well...

Naked_Assassin -> RE: The NEW Console Games Swap Shop (30/6/2008 4:19:08 PM)

Uhh lets swamp Chojin... 2 mins...

Naked_Assassin -> RE: The NEW Console Games Swap Shop (30/6/2008 4:43:10 PM)

Here you go Chojin... Enjoy...

[image]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v230/naked_assassin/30062008059-1.jpg[/image]

Xbox.

Dead or Alive 3 (No case)
Return to Castle Wolfenstein
Ghost Recon
Star Wars Battlefront
Medal of Honor: Frontline
Unreal II: The Awakening
Red Faction 2
Shenmue II
Rainbow Six 3: Black Arrow
Counter Strike
Unreal Champoinship
Hitman 2: Silent Assassin

Also several others which are still in police custody, Off the top of my head. Tony Hawks 4, Tony Hawks Underground, James Bond: Nightfire.

PS2.

WRC: World Rally Championship
Zone of the Enders
World Championship Snooker 2002
Gran Turismo Concept: 2002 Tokyo-Geneva
Fifa Football 2004

Looking for:

Any unique GameCube games. I've got..

Zelda: Windwaker
Rogue Squadron 3
Mario Sunshine
Luigi's Mansion

So any GameCube title other than those which were made for or exclusive to the GameCube. Doesn't matter if it's Rez Evil or Sonic...

Chojin -> RE: The NEW Console Games Swap Shop (30/6/2008 4:56:29 PM)

on the one hand - i'm grateful because its more to offer on the table and it's bringing some variety

but on the other i know you're just adding all those to be harsh lol

-I'll add them ALL to the table tomorrow, along with reviews from both Gamespot & Gametrailers.

i'll actually have something to do at work [:D]

Naked_Assassin -> RE: The NEW Console Games Swap Shop (30/6/2008 5:02:36 PM)

Hey, I've had to put up with DJ Suk and crew all day about the GOTM graphics, You can share the harshness. 

Chojin -> RE: The NEW Console Games Swap Shop (30/6/2008 5:49:01 PM)

Just thought i'd add that if no one has played Shenmue 2 before don't be put off by the fact it's an Xbox game - it's one of the best RPG's i've ever played.

I'm not sure how well it's dated but it's probably the first game I played where I felt I was part of a REAL city.

edit: so for the PS2/Xbox games you're looking for gamecube games? just so I can make it clearer in the post.

Naked_Assassin -> RE: The NEW Console Games Swap Shop (30/6/2008 8:40:02 PM)

Damn right, Shenmue was brilliant, First RPG i ever played i think...

And yeah, Played most of the Xbox stuff, So just looking for GC games. Try get some extra use out of it.

Page: <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
9.399414E-02