Julie Benz To Star In Saw V (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Julie Benz To Star In Saw V (26/3/2008 4:09:00 PM)

Post your comments on this article

Bluehawk -> (26/3/2008 4:09:00 PM)

Step Up 2: The Streets...why the heck to people pay to see this on the big screen? Really, just spend those dollars/pounds on something that ain't straight-to-dvd material.

Taz69 -> Well why not she is Dexter's girlfriend after all (26/3/2008 4:14:58 PM)

And he's a serial killer. It's a fantastic US show starring Six Feet Under's Michael C. Hall for those wondering.

Filmfreak666 -> Saw C (26/3/2008 4:19:01 PM)

Filmfreak666 -> Saw C (26/3/2008 4:19:02 PM)

Filmfreak666 -> Saw V Is More Chav Than Goth (26/3/2008 4:27:50 PM)

Fistly Empire...what do Goths have to do with Saw. Yes okay, "goths" may enjoy the darker side to cinema but I think it's more Tim Burton then whoever the hell directed the Saw franchise. In fact. When I was in the cinema waiting to be let into Stardust it was just all what ye call chavs and teenage boys going into Saw IV. In fact there was more "alternative people" in Stardust then Saw IV. So just to say it's more likely that people who enjoyed the Fast and Furious franchise will be heading to Saw V i.e. people with no taste in film. Secondly, Saw V will be as bad as the rest of that franchise that better f*#cking end soon. Julie Benz is going for the her second crap film in two years!

kumar -> RE: Saw V Is More Chav Than Goth (26/3/2008 4:37:17 PM)

Saw 1 is brilliant. the rest are guilty pleasures of mine. Not that i could watch them all day long (because i couldnt stomach it) and i know they are contrived pieces of shiyte, but i still

get some form of cheap thrills (straight jacket needed) from them. besides, if someone can say they enjoyed date and epic movie, then i see no problem watching another piece of

turd at the cinema. she looks pretty fit too.

UTB -> RE: Julie Benz To Star In Saw V (26/3/2008 4:45:23 PM)

Nice too see some objectivity from Olly Richards.

the constant tirade from board members and now empire staff against the Saw films is becoming very tiresome.

Accept the fact that a lot of people (goth or otherwise) enjoy the Saw films.

Change the record.

Alex E -> To all you suckers out there (26/3/2008 4:51:00 PM)

i enjoyed the saw trilogy, when it became a saga it went down hill. If idiots want to keep giving there money away for the same old rubbish let them, it keeps them out of the films i want to watch.

deedeetee -> RE: Saw V Is More Chav Than Goth (26/3/2008 4:52:35 PM)

Dance movies doing well, movies being judged on the relative attractiveness of their stars, another Saw film and people defending Goths...

Truly, these are the end of days...

Super Hans -> RE: Julie Benz To Star In Saw V (26/3/2008 5:14:53 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: UTB

the constant tirade from board members and now empire staff against the Saw films is becoming very tiresome.

Change the record.

Strange (and inconsistent) thing is that I'm sure Saw IV was just given a 3 star DVD review in the last magazine?

Personally I think my interest is starting to wane - part IV was the first one I didn't see in the cinema and I still havent seen it.  I think its partly because given the way Saw 3 ended, I consider any more to be 100% blatantly milking it for all its worth (and the first 2 sequels alone milked it pretty bad).  I suppose the the quality isn't TOO terrible considering they have banged out one per year since the original.  Kudos to them for not actually running out of extremely grim death ideas yet!

tommyjarvis -> RE: Julie Benz To Star In Saw V (26/3/2008 5:14:58 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: UTB

Change the record.

Indeed. If Empire can rave incessantly about whatever mediocre comic-book film is coming up next, the least they could do is show some enthusiasm about a franchise which is pretty good compared to a lot of current horrors and clearly is enjoyed by plenty of people.

amish_allen -> Goth (26/3/2008 10:03:22 PM)

Where does it say anything about Goths? Has it been edited?

UTB -> RE: Goth (26/3/2008 11:15:12 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: amish_allen

Where does it say anything about Goths? Has it been edited?

It sure has. It previously said "at goths who might be heading to see it."

Goths has been replaced by people.

Juno14 -> RE: Julie Benz to star in Saw V (26/3/2008 11:59:50 PM)

A critics job is to give there opinion, so to ask them to be objective is to ask them to go outside the realm of there job description, so I hardly think that is the problem. If someone says something you don't agree with, then you can argue back, but then you aren't being objective, which makes you a hypocrite.

Oh and by the way, a cocker spaniel could tell that the idea of a 5th instalment in a franchise that is continuing to exist only by finding new ways to quicken the response of people's gag reflexes, isnt exactly going to ignite the excitement of an audience of a very saturated market.

Plus, it stinks!!!

jimoakley666 -> Bloody hell... (27/3/2008 2:36:55 PM)

Are they still making these things? Its the next Hellraiser. The franchise that wont (pun not intended) die.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI