Elizabeth Banks Is Laura Bush (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Elizabeth Banks Is Laura Bush (26/3/2008 8:54:52 AM)

Post your comments on this article

olirog -> (26/3/2008 8:54:52 AM)

I suspect this will a 'making of Dubya' story…

olirog -> (26/3/2008 8:55:49 AM)

Sorry, I suspect this will be a 'making of Dubya' movie…

lukeyboy -> RE: Elizabeth Banks Is Laura Bush (26/3/2008 9:16:19 AM)

Question: Stone is a great film maker n'all, but i wonder if this is gonna be a pro-Bush, pro-Republican movie making George Bush out to be this complex and interesting character with hidden compassion and humanity, or are we gonna get an unbiased biopic? .....If it's gonna be the former i will lose all respect for everyone involved!

Cletus Van Damme -> When did she get .... (26/3/2008 9:25:42 AM)

the Face lift. Its a measure of the dire state of modern journalism that not only did they actively lie to help Dubya in the rush to war, never ask Cheney a difficult question and paint McCain as some form of Maverick, but they have never mentioned Laura's riduculous face lift.

She looks plain odd.

WTF?

Cletus Van Damme -> When did she get .... (26/3/2008 9:51:54 AM)

the Face lift. Its a measure of the dire state of modern journalism that not only did they actively lie to help Dubya in the rush to war, never ask Cheney a difficult question and paint McCain as some form of Maverick, but they have never mentioned Laura's riduculous face lift.

She looks plain odd.

WTF?

Frank Comiskey -> FLASHMAN (26/3/2008 10:25:11 AM)

I heard Olly Stone recently on the Today radio programme, and you got the very definite impression that the film was going to take great delight rehabilitating Dubya & the wife; when you think about it, what could be more controvertial???????????????

Bushman -> (26/3/2008 12:36:58 PM)

Wouldn't it be great if Ollie were to 're-imagine' the Dubya story by combining elements from the JFK story? Particularly in respect of open top motorcades and grassy knolls. Here's hoping for a happy ending BLAM!

Dirty Hartigan -> RE: (26/3/2008 1:29:41 PM)

Given the obvious youth of the two leads, I assume this will be an "early George W" film.

Taz69 -> John Colshaw would be better choice for dumbass W (26/3/2008 4:00:02 PM)

The Dead Ringer does a brilliant impersonation of him already.
Oliver Stone obviously wants a companion piece to Nixon. I know Josh Brolin is good, but is he THAT good to play THAT stupid. Oliver has to feature that time when George heard about 911 reading schoolkids a story and for 20 odd minutes just sat there looking gormless and did nothing. The same reaction he did during Hurricane Katrina.

Bluehawk -> (26/3/2008 4:03:30 PM)

Liz Banks is much to pretty to play Laura ^^

magnusbarfod -> christ olly, you never fail to disapoint... (26/3/2008 5:43:12 PM)

"It's still hard to believe that Oliver Stone is making a movie about George W. Bush"

yeah, because its really tough to see Oliver Stone, americas prime political filmmaker, author of films about JFK, Nixon, Vietman, corporate greed and 9/11, decide to make a movie about one of the most devisive, controversial and important political figures of the recent times, whos actions and belifs will shape our futures for, potentially, generations to come.

yeah...i can't understand what he sees in the subject matter...

sanchia -> (27/3/2008 8:09:10 AM)

It look's like she is going to have to spend some time in the make up chair to "ugly up" for this one. From the look of the originals eyes she has been face lifted until she should be sporting a goatee.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI