RE: AWESOME SF4 TRAILER!!!!!! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Joypad

the anomaly -> RE: AWESOME SF4 TRAILER!!!!!! (25/11/2008 11:56:23 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: dark_exodus

SF2 Remix very soon [:)]
http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=264348

I'm guessing in the next 2 weeks.

Tomorrow!...Well soon to be today...26th November Super Street Fighter 2 HD Remix will soon be here! Hopefully it works well online. I will be getting this for sure unless the reviews really slate it for some reason. Anyone else picking this up? Empire Tournement methinks....

Review http://uk.xboxlive.ign.com/articles/932/932803p2.html 
IGN gives it 87% good enough for me methinks.

juanvasquez -> RE: AWESOME SF4 TRAILER!!!!!! (26/11/2008 8:22:01 AM)

I might give the trial a whizz and see how it plays. Street Fighter is good but its more of a mates round with a few beers sort of game.

Saying that I'm not a big fan of the beat em up genre.

Gartt -> RE: AWESOME SF4 TRAILER!!!!!! (27/11/2008 4:29:13 PM)

SF2 HDR is awesome, it plays well and looks gorgeous!  Completely lag free online play too.  Although its alot more difficult than I remember it being, it must be all those years of playing casual friendly games that have dulled my skills.

Artoo02 -> RE: AWESOME SF4 TRAILER!!!!!! (27/11/2008 5:24:05 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Gartt

SF2 HDR is awesome, it plays well and looks gorgeous!

[:@] *Angry at Sony EU for delaying it on the PSN here*

directorscut -> RE: AWESOME SF4 TRAILER!!!!!! (27/11/2008 5:53:55 PM)

It may be awesome but 1200 MS points is a joke for what is essentially a re-drawn, re-balanced port.

the anomaly -> RE: AWESOME SF4 TRAILER!!!!!! (29/11/2008 5:13:09 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: directorscut

It may be awesome but 1200 MS points is a joke for what is essentially a re-drawn, re-balanced port.

Yet people were willing to spend 800 on the last version and that was pretty much a straight port. Compared to this which has at least had some work put into it.

The pricing does annoy me though. I read an article the other day regarding XBLA. As they had quite a bit of success in the summer with some new releases etc. It started to sound as if most of the new games would be 1200. I think the pricing needs a real shake up over all anyway. Not just this game. I wish they made this 800 and slashed the last game down to 400.

Played the demo. After a few matches I got a bit more used to the xbox pad (though the d-pad is still terrible) and was really enjoying the game. It does what it says on the tin. The best version of Super Street Fighter there is. That's what I wanted. It is my favourite version. The one I played the most and I don't have it anymore. So I will be buying this. It's slick, looks great and the updates of the orginal music are well done too. Can't wait for SF4!

krudler -> RE: AWESOME SF4 TRAILER!!!!!! (14/12/2008 3:46:55 PM)

Is it wrong that I've been playing Sf2 HD more than Gears 2 lately? all that money on a console to play a game thats nearly 17 years old, it looks fucking great though the only tiny gripe I have is that the backgrounds should have more than 4 frames of animation in them, cant wait for SF4 though 

Skiba -> RE: AWESOME SF4 TRAILER!!!!!! (15/12/2008 12:25:43 PM)

Fuck me I'm terrible at this both 1 player and online!  I've played about 30 online games and only won 2!  I really don't remember as shit as this

BigKovacs -> RE: AWESOME SF4 TRAILER!!!!!! (17/12/2008 11:48:09 AM)

It's a bitch isn't it. Going a bit OT but I played Contra a few weeks ago and got mullered playing it, I was the nuts at it when I was a kid. Has years of heavy drinking really taken it's toll on me????

Swoz_MK -> RE: AWESOME SF4 TRAILER!!!!!! (20/12/2008 8:18:04 PM)

[image]http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/kotaku/2008/12/360.jpg[/image]

YES PLEASE

borstal -> RE: AWESOME SF4 TRAILER!!!!!! (20/12/2008 8:21:18 PM)

yummy

lbiu -> RE: AWESOME SF4 TRAILER!!!!!! (27/12/2008 12:19:32 PM)

MUST.HAVE.

the anomaly -> RE: AWESOME SF4 TRAILER!!!!!! (27/12/2008 12:45:33 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Skiba

Fuck me I'm terrible at this both 1 player and online!  I've played about 30 online games and only won 2!  I really don't remember as shit as this

How is the online? I heard the first game had quite a bit of lag. Have to wait a bit still to get some points. Then getting this right away. I regularly play the demo with a mate of mine. We are usually Ryu and Ken anyway so it works out alright. [:D]

Ell -> RE: AWESOME SF4 TRAILER!!!!!! (27/12/2008 2:45:02 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: the anomaly

quote:

ORIGINAL: Skiba

How is the online? I heard the first game had quite a bit of lag. Have to wait a bit still to get some points. Then getting this right away. I regularly play the demo with a mate of mine. We are usually Ryu and Ken anyway so it works out alright. [:D]

Online is top notch stuff. Lag free, and just comes thoroughly reccomended.

Now, if only I could win more than one bout in a row [:D]

dark_exodus -> RE: AWESOME SF4 TRAILER!!!!!! (6/1/2009 10:49:35 PM)

http://gamevideos.1up.com/video/id/23110 [sm=52.gif]
I'm so hyped for this game.

the anomaly -> RE: AWESOME SF4 TRAILER!!!!!! (18/1/2009 2:30:01 PM)

[image]http://images.play.com/covers/8777691x.jpg[/image]
Hopefully these Street Fighter 4 Fight Pads by Mad Catz are decent. I love the Xbox 360 pad but the D-pad is the only thing that lets it down. It is bloody terrible. So if I have enough money and these are decent I shall pick them up.
I do have quite a few beat em ups so it will be worth it.

Yeti -> RE: AWESOME SF4 TRAILER!!!!!! (18/1/2009 3:10:18 PM)

quote:

http://gamevideos.1up.com/video/id/23110 [sm=52.gif]
I'm so hyped for this game.

Holy Cow.

[sm=52.gif]

the anomaly -> RE: AWESOME SF4 TRAILER!!!!!! (20/1/2009 11:55:49 AM)

20th Feb 2009...It shall be here soon!

Has anyonre pre-ordered? Is anyone getting the Special edition copy? Is anyone more hyped about the game than me? [:D] I will be getting this for sure upon realease or soon after. But no pre-order yet. I think I will just get the standard version as I will probaly get a new pad or two also. Cheapest so far has been Shop to at 28.99.

I have had to hold off on getting points to buy the SSF2TRHD...as I want to make sure I have enough money to buy my LIVE account, L4D, SF4 and Resident Evil 5. Hopefully I can get it too.

Skiba -> RE: AWESOME SF4 TRAILER!!!!!! (20/1/2009 2:16:48 PM)

Cammy's arse looks fantastic!

goldleader -> RE: AWESOME SF4 TRAILER!!!!!! (21/1/2009 9:16:48 AM)

So does anyone know when HD Remix is released on the PS3?  All i can find is that it is sometime in Q1 2009 anyone know a date?  And no i dont want to get it from the US store before anyone asks.

Swoz_MK -> RE: AWESOME SF4 TRAILER!!!!!! (21/1/2009 6:52:57 PM)

quote:

Has anyonre pre-ordered?

Yup. Apparently pre-orders are shipping a day earlier than general release, which is nice.

Kami89 -> RE: AWESOME SF4 TRAILER!!!!!! (21/1/2009 8:36:39 PM)

New trailer - http://www.xbox360achievements.org/news/news-2106-Street-Fighter-IV-Trailer---Meet-the-Cast.html

Check it out, and have some tissues ready.

the anomaly -> RE: AWESOME SF4 TRAILER!!!!!! (21/1/2009 10:03:46 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Kami89

New trailer - http://www.xbox360achievements.org/news/news-2106-Street-Fighter-IV-Trailer---Meet-the-Cast.html

Check it out, and have some tissues ready.

Jeebus...needed a cold shower after that....
Ahem...anyway as much as I am looking forward to this game there did come a point where I had seen enough and decided I did not need to see any more pictures, videos etc. So I am glad to see the extra characters in this game that are not featured in the arcade version. [:)]

James2183 -> RE: AWESOME SF4 TRAILER!!!!!! (21/1/2009 10:32:24 PM)

[image]http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c361/Jesso143/sweetjesus.gif[/image]

Amazing.

dark_exodus -> RE: AWESOME SF4 TRAILER!!!!!! (21/1/2009 10:53:57 PM)

I cannot wait for this.

Amazon have the MadCatz and Tournament joysticks on pre-order.

70 for the Standard fight stick and 150 for the tournament stick. Apparently there's going to be limited numbers of stock coming to the UK, So I'd pre-order now if interested in either one.

There's also the 6 button pad for 26. LINK

the anomaly -> RE: AWESOME SF4 TRAILER!!!!!! (21/1/2009 11:02:04 PM)

quote:

I cannot wait for this.

70 for the Standard fight stick and 150 for the tournament stick. Apparently there's going to be limited numbers of stock coming to the UK, So I'd pre-order now if interested in either one.

My my...I am all for the pad...I may even get a spare...but the arcade sticks are too rich for my blood. [:D]

dark_exodus -> RE: AWESOME SF4 TRAILER!!!!!! (21/1/2009 11:09:51 PM)

quote:

quote:

I cannot wait for this.

My my...I am all for the pad...I may even get a spare...but the arcade sticks are too rich for my blood. [:D]

Yeah I know, but they're so tempting.
I was thinking of maybe getting the standard fight stick and the special edition box set. But then that's 130 total.

Thats alot of money for 1 game. What to do, what to do.....

the anomaly -> RE: AWESOME SF4 TRAILER!!!!!! (22/1/2009 9:40:19 PM)

[image]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61A3gzUWaPL._SS500_.jpg[/image]

I usually have the opinion that the faceplates are boring and pointless...the one above is awesome. It's just a shame that at 19.99 I could just buy another game!...Would be great as a gift though...hint hint...anyone...[:D]

I am trying to think if there will be a problem using the new pad on other beat em ups. I know it will not work on some games as it only has the D-Pad. Yet in most beat em ups this is not a problem. Will the pad work with the latest Soul Calibur? I already have DOA4, Virtua Fighter 5 and Naruto Broken Bonds. I think the pad will be ok for all of those?

EDIT: I read a review of the pad. Turns out for some reason the xbox 360 is wired while the PS3 version is wireless...it has put me right off if I am honest. May still get one of I have the money but I may be better off buying a game instead ...

[image]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/d/d5/Vlcsnap-41758.png/800px-Vlcsnap-41758.png[/image]

Here is the character roster from left to right starting from the top. Fei Long, Cammy, Akuma, Gouken, Dhalsim, Blanka, Chun Li, Ryu, E Honda, Zanghief, Guile, Ken, Seth, M.Bison, Sagat, Vega, Balrog, Abel, Crimson Viper, Rufus, El Fuetre, Sakura, Rose, Dan & Gen.

Here is a review from EDGE magazine ; http://www.edge-online.com/magazine/review-street-fighter-iv?page=0%2C0

Oh yeah and I have pre-ordered it now. Looks like I will have to orgainse the EMPIRE Street Fighter tournement ... I am thinking one for HD and one for 4...I don't have the hyper fighting one (first XBLA one) so screw that...

dark_exodus -> RE: AWESOME SF4 TRAILER!!!!!! (5/2/2009 7:49:51 PM)

For all those in the London area, Street Fighter 4 is now at the Trocado [:)]

the anomaly -> RE: AWESOME SF4 TRAILER!!!!!! (5/2/2009 10:32:27 PM)

quote:

For all those in the London area, Street Fighter 4 is now at the Trocado [:)]

In the arcade? Or out to buy? I was thinking of checking out the arcade but well they are not what they used to be. I may pass by after uni or somthing just to check it out. Don't want to waste too much money on it though as I have already pre-ordered the console version.

Page: <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI