The Wonder Years (Full Version)

All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Small Screen

steffols -> The Wonder Years (10/3/2008 1:28:51 PM)

Anyone else loving the repeats of The Wonder Years on ITV3?  Not a day goes by I dont miss it.  Its funny how forgotten it is.  It is a TV programme I remember so vividly from when I was a kid, and yet I havent thought about it in years.

Its still so fresh and funny after all these years.  Its feels like what Stand By Me would be if it were a programme.  I love Kevin and his little facial expressions and all the characters are just so funny and appealing.

Except Winnie, all she ever does is go 'Oh' and bows her head.  Grrrr.

[image]http://epguides.com/WonderYears/cast.jpg[/image]

A true forgotten classic.

goldleader -> RE: The Wonder Years (11/3/2008 1:13:42 PM)

I never watched this first time around as i to young and i think its a series which is for adults as you can relate to what he is going throug all the time.  Its fun to see how some things dont change no matter what era you are born into.

Ivan Galliver -> RE: The Wonder Years (12/3/2008 6:28:23 PM)

I loved it the first time I watched it, it really had some lovely funny moments, the episode that always springs to mind is the pretty girl with the Cyrano De Bergerac nose..Children at their nastiest and funniest   [:D]

Rinc -> RE: The Wonder Years (12/3/2008 8:44:17 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: steffols

Except Winnie, all she ever does is go 'Oh' and bows her head.  Grrrr.

I loved Winnie when i was a kid!

steffols -> RE: The Wonder Years (13/3/2008 12:40:27 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: goldleader

I never watched this first time around as i to young and i think its a series which is for adults as you can relate to what he is going throug all the time.  Its fun to see how some things dont change no matter what era you are born into.

I dont think its a show just for adults.  My little brother is 9 and he loves it.  I really dont think its a show for adults in Britain as all the nostalgia aspect is from an American kids point of view of living in America.

Its a wonderful show full of fantastic characters and such fun to watch.

darkarius -> RE: The Wonder Years (13/3/2008 10:50:47 PM)

wonder years is great.  seeing it again is a real trip down memory lane.  my older brother near enough modelled himself on wayne in some ways  lol.  was it just me or did you never actually see kevin as an adult clearly.  I'm sure you got to see the odd dark outline of him or something like that, but never actually properly see him.

pete c -> RE: The Wonder Years (16/3/2008 3:19:50 PM)

My best mate while i was growing up was a spitting image of Wayne Arnold and i just realised Daniel Stern was the narrator. Great show though.

curve -> RE: The Wonder Years (16/3/2008 3:23:04 PM)

Fantastic show. I was just like Paul Pfeiifer at school. Loved the use of all those songs.

xmagic_dustx -> RE: The Wonder Years (22/4/2008 1:50:28 AM)

I used to love The Wonder Years as a kid. Its such a great show.

Mason Verger -> RE: The Wonder Years (22/4/2008 5:29:45 PM)

It's ruined by the non-stop commentary.
[:'(]

Bickle -> RE: The Wonder Years (23/4/2008 9:47:32 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Mason Verger

It's ruined by the non-stop commentary.
[:'(]

That's what makes it great!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI