Wolverine The Younger Recast (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Wolverine The Younger Recast (3/3/2008 11:40:03 AM)

Post your comments on this article

missphoenix -> Bit girly (3/3/2008 11:40:03 AM)

Isn't the lad a little bit effeminate? He looks like a young Scarlett Johansson.

LeChuck -> Re: Bit girly (3/3/2008 12:03:40 PM)

If that's the case, he should be perfect as a young Hugh Jackman. I never really got why people liked him so much as Wolverine, to be honest; I love Hugh Jackman when he plays flamboyant and slightly effete charmers like in The Prestige or Flushed Away, but casting a dandyish Aussie Broadway star as feral testosteronal psycho Wolverine? Never quite worked for me...

O_Goncho -> He's got sideburns (3/3/2008 12:19:03 PM)

That counts for something right?

jamie_speak -> wolverine's secret mutant superpower? (3/3/2008 12:39:44 PM)

can't believe this guy grows up to be a cigar smoking, heavy drinking, cage fighting mutant..at least he has the sideburns

Mason Verger -> RE: Re: Bit girly (3/3/2008 1:41:35 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: LeChuck

If that's the case, he should be perfect as a young Hugh Jackman. I never really got why people liked him so much as Wolverine, to be honest; I love Hugh Jackman when he plays flamboyant and slightly effete charmers like in The Prestige or Flushed Away, but casting a dandyish Aussie Broadway star as feral testosteronal psycho Wolverine? Never quite worked for me...

The image that convinced Bryan Singer that Jackman was the right man for the job...

http://nymag.com/nymetro/arts/theater/reviews/n_9380/

dunkah -> (3/3/2008 2:20:16 PM)

Shoot it! Shoot it quick, before it has time to procreate!

Taz69 -> If he grew to be Wolverine he'd be puusycat.... (3/3/2008 3:10:45 PM)

....instead of the manic borderline psycopath anti hero we all know and love.

fantasy89 -> even wolverine was a innocent singing child... (3/3/2008 4:01:01 PM)

sooooo cuuute!!
it breakes your heart knowing that this angel will turn into a blood thirsty animal... sound COOOOL!

Ricorodrigeuz -> Must be annoying for him. (3/3/2008 4:37:02 PM)

When I was 13, if I had the chance to be in a superhero film it would be the best thing you could wish for but then imagine having to drop out of it because of filming schedules. Ouch.

IanCraig -> RE: Bit girly (3/3/2008 4:51:33 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: missphoenix

Isn't the lad a little bit effeminate? He looks like a young Scarlett Johansson.

SPOILER (possibly...I guess)

In the comics, Wolverine was a frail wimpy kid before his mutant powers kicked in when he was 15ish, so I guess this is kinda appropriate really.

Gabriel -> Forget girly-boy (3/3/2008 7:36:06 PM)

and tell me, is that pic of Wolvie a promo from the movie? cause I think it´s pretty cool but would like to see it bigger.

H is the greatest -> LOL (3/3/2008 8:19:43 PM)

Girly!!!!!!

Cloud Wolf -> (3/3/2008 8:49:54 PM)

People keep goin on that he doesn't look right to play the young Logan but (possible spoiler) anyone who has read Wolverine Origins would know that Wolverine was a bit of a wuss in his younger years, long before he became the adamantium-clawed bezerker we know and love today.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI