Huston Joins Wolverine! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Huston Joins Wolverine! (18/2/2008 9:01:05 AM)

Post your comments on this article

drake22 -> (18/2/2008 9:01:05 AM)

i like comics but i can see when theyve made something that is dated or just crap, eg. the blob. he was never cool, always sad. whatsherfacewhoidontremember could be ok, wouldve preffered MQ though :(

jimoakley666 -> Blob. (18/2/2008 11:11:37 AM)

I always liked the Blob. An old school baddie. Very good. Both he and Beast were originally to appear in the first X-Men and can be seen on the dvd extra features.
Danny Huston was cracking in The Proposition. I thought he was an Aussy after seeing that. Never knew he was related to John and Anjelica. Hmm.
Yeah, the Silverfox thing's a bit odd. She's supposed to be a native Canadian. Hmm.
Anyone else seen the cracking photies of Hugh Jackman and Liev whatsit with the mutton-chops. Class!

jimoakley666 -> RE: (18/2/2008 11:17:35 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: drake22

i like comics but i can see when theyve made something that is dated or just crap, eg. the blob. he was never cool, always sad. whatsherfacewhoidontremember could be ok, wouldve preffered MQ though :(

What? The girl is Chinese Hawaian and allsorts. She has alot of things in the mix, none of which are Native Canadian / American. At least with this girl you can darken her hair and complexion and give her the suitable contacts. She's look like what they used to call a half-cast in the old westerns. Cheroke mum, dirty rotton cowboy 'white-man' as a daddy. Or something to that effect.

JRockwell -> RE: RE: (18/2/2008 11:30:28 AM)

I'm on a proper downer after the Indy IV trailer. I'm going to say this film's going to be shite.

jimoakley666 -> RE: RE: (18/2/2008 12:29:19 PM)

Thanks very much for making that very important decision for us all. Now i don't have to see it due to it being put in the "Shite" catagory.

Mopictures -> (18/2/2008 1:04:50 PM)

Wow. Any chance that there are no Native Americans left in the US? Who knew?

This film should be good. Huston is great and a worthy young Cox. Dunno, it all depends on the director to be honest.

Deacon Frost -> Jeeez!!.... (18/2/2008 6:29:53 PM)

Heard it all now. Can we not at least wait until they have finished with the duties of pre-production and actually commit some footage to celluloid, before people start proclaiming a film as "shite?" There's no pleasing some people these days.

Big Braveheart -> Good Cast! (18/2/2008 8:19:28 PM)

I gotta say Jackman being Joined by Liev Schrieber now Danny Huston is excellent casting as they are all extremely talented actors. Really like Huston and thought he was great in IvansXTC then a real creep in Constant Gardener and then even creepier in 30 Days Of Night - he's a real actor to keep an eye out for!
He'll make a great younger version of Stryker and might steal the show. The Girl looks not too bad and it will be unusual but cool to see Blob and other X-cameos!

HarryHavoc -> bad idea about the blob (19/2/2008 5:57:13 PM)

This just doesnt seem right, if this film is going to be about wolverine, then actully start casting some charecters lesser known! just go and read some of the issues of wolfy in japan kicking samurai ass! theres no need to bring in the blob, sabertooth and striker with a load of weapon x grunts should be enough. Oh and as for the gambit news, they better make him kick the crap out of wolverine, some of my favrioute moments have been when these two go at each other!!

but blob, next thing their gonna cast punisher for wolfy 2!
shame!.

jimoakley666 -> RE: bad idea about the blob (27/2/2008 11:19:51 AM)

Erm? What? Gambit has only kicked the crap outta Wolverine once and that was when he was critically wounded and only just healing when Gambit first joined the team. Since then Wolverine has systematicly kicked the living shit outta Gambit whenever the little prick has fancied playing with the big boys. Most recently in the Messiah Complex arch where Wolverine kicked the crap outta him and then stabbed him in the guts several times just for good measure. Quite funny, actually.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI