RE: (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Movieman Tom -> RE: (29/1/2008 7:42:43 AM)

Suprising news here. This is one of those films where you don't have a clue how it will turn out. My guess is that it will be both Jacksons style in together with Del Toro's style with Tolkeins story and  a 5 star status. You just know it's going to be awesome. The only problem is it's not confirmed! It would be a nice change, and a nice take on the novel. Fingers crossed guys!

lady_stardust -> confirmed (29/1/2008 4:48:40 PM)

a friend of mine went to the paris premiere of "the orphanage", del toro was present and confirmed that he was going to direct the hobbit.

hypercc -> Sounds good (29/1/2008 9:19:40 PM)

I think Del Toro would do a good job with this. One question about the article though, "...The Hobbit and it's sequel"?? Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the sequel to The Hobbitt The Lord of the Rings? I'm pretty sure they've been filmed already....

boredbluekoala -> GREAT NEWS EVERYONE!!!! (29/1/2008 10:23:35 PM)

Aside from Peter Jackson himself, I can't imagine a better director to take on The Hobbit. Guess that means he won't be directing The Deathly Hallows as some have suggested.

Joanwyn -> Hmmm (16/2/2008 10:36:00 PM)

I am a LOTRO fan, thru and thru.. Haven't seen any of Del Toro's work. Can't make an educated comment, about his abilities to do The Hobbit project. Still, I want the best Director for the epic. Peter Jackson is the best. I loved Peter's work on King Kong, as well. Peter, if you see this, please find a way to put your next two projects on hold, to do The Hobbit. True justice would not be done to The Hobbit, without you.

Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI