RE: I am pissed off because... (Full Version)

All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Off Topic >> Mammoth Threads

bubs -> RE: I am pissed off because... (5/2/2008 2:58:45 PM)

...gonna be experiencing frequent power cuts for the next few years.[:@]

...Eskom (electricity supplier across SA) suck ass. The power cuts are causing problems with our water. We might not be able to drink our tap water anymore![:@]

Harley Quinn -> RE: I am pissed off because... (5/2/2008 3:51:41 PM)

I am pissed off because:

I hate Temping and I finally get an interview for a permanant role and the agency send me to the wrong office.

I can't get over my ex even though we split up four years ago. He turns up makes promises then fucks off for months and I let him do it. [:@] [:@]

bubs -> RE: I am pissed off because... (5/2/2008 4:02:44 PM)

...I got into this huge fight with my lift this morning. And it wasn't even my bloody fault![:@] Kudos to my mate for helping me out though.

DaveNewman18 -> RE: I am pissed off because... (5/2/2008 7:35:30 PM)

Because women are misleading and confused the fuck out of me. Excuse my french.

Tech_Noir -> RE: I am pissed off because... (5/2/2008 7:43:26 PM)

Because my date today didn't go as well as I expected.

moontheloon -> RE: I am pissed off because... (6/2/2008 1:00:52 AM)

because when something seems like a really great opportunity there are always strings attached.

Hardcore Raver -> RE: I am pissed off because... (7/2/2008 2:06:40 PM)

...because the bastard DSA have just cancelled my driving test which was due tomorrow and rearranged it for a months time.

bubs -> RE: I am pissed off because... (7/2/2008 2:12:09 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Hardcore Raver

...because the bastard DSA have just cancelled my driving test which was due tomorrow and rearranged it for a months time.
That seriously sucks...

Chief -> RE: I am pissed off because... (7/2/2008 2:35:58 PM)

Because I hurt my knee/leg playing football nearly two weeks ago and it doesn't seem to be getting any better.

Chief -> RE: I am pissed off because... (7/2/2008 2:36:25 PM)

And my cat dislocated a toe and cost me 200.00 at the vets.

JennieC -> RE: I am pissed off because... (8/2/2008 8:24:47 AM)

I have full on flu (according to NHS Direct) and keep alternating between sitting in a puddle of sweat or being so freezing cold that I'm shaking uncontrollably.  It has also meant I've had to call in sick for my last 2 days at my current workplace as I start a new job on Monday (if I can shake this bloody flu...[:@])

Mojo -> RE: I am pissed off because... (8/2/2008 9:30:23 AM)

its the first day of shooting for a short student film I'm directing today so I made sure to go to sleep pretty early. However at 4:45 in the morning my housemates got back from a night out and the one in the room next to be was talking on the phone so LOUD that it woke me up and kept me up for ages and even long after she put the phone down. I couldn't have been more pissed off last night.

The2ndRing -> RE: I am pissed off because... (8/2/2008 10:25:19 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Kilo_T_Mortal

quote:

ORIGINAL: Manchurian candidate

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: The2ndRing

quote:

quote:

my soon to be ex-husband is causing me grief, BIG TIME

What happened?!?!

Well he wouldn't stop doing things that i wanted him to stop doing, we were arguing all the time then there was a big argument and I told him it was over, fucking had enough arrrgh

Funky: I'm fine thanks, just a little stressed about how childish he is being esp considering the fact he is 32

no way! You're gorgeous and you like getting drunk, you're like the all time best woman ever.

... And she has a rubber chicken.

You forgot the rubber chicken. [:D]

No one told me about the chicken... so out of my league.

It is a lovely chicken

bubs -> RE: I am pissed off because... (8/2/2008 9:20:59 PM)

...I couldn't enjoy the party...[:@]

juanvasquez -> RE: I am pissed off because... (8/2/2008 10:25:39 PM)

None of my friends are coming to my birthday party. And my folks are only coming for a couple of hours. Hopefully my Boba Fett costume will arrive before my party, it was ordered from america 2 weeks ago and was only sent last friday - I'm not weird it's a fancy dress party.

Manchurian candidate -> RE: I am pissed off because... (8/2/2008 10:30:53 PM)

quote:

It is a lovely chicken

Yes. It is a lovely chicken.

Explosion in the Sky -> RE: I am pissed off because... (8/2/2008 11:14:17 PM)

I am pissed off because There Will Be Blood isn't showing at my local Cineworld.

Absolute madness.

moontheloon -> RE: I am pissed off because... (11/2/2008 5:11:32 AM)

I have just been woken up by some fuckwit in my halls who decided to set the fire alarm off, so I and everyone else have just had to stand outside in the fucking cold only an hour or so after finally getting to sleep,

though it does give me a real reason not to go to my 9 o'clock lecture, so swings and roundabouts I guess.[;)]

bubs -> RE: I am pissed off because... (11/2/2008 3:54:20 PM)

...I have a maths test tomorrow.[:@]

Wilbert -> RE: I am pissed off because... (11/2/2008 4:29:13 PM)

I'm pissed off because I just had to pay 160 euro for two new tyres on my car!

Pain in the arse!

Mines_a_pint! -> RE: I am pissed off because... (11/2/2008 4:31:01 PM)

I've had my first rejection from a potential customer. Goodbye 4,000. [image]http://www.empireonline.com/forum/micons/m14.gif[/image]

Manchurian candidate -> RE: I am pissed off because... (11/2/2008 4:42:20 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Mines_a_pint!

I've had my first rejection from a potential customer. Goodbye 4,000. [image]http://www.empireonline.com/forum/micons/m14.gif[/image]

I didn't know you were a prostitute!

Mines_a_pint! -> RE: I am pissed off because... (11/2/2008 5:17:53 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Manchurian candidate

quote:

ORIGINAL: Mines_a_pint!

I didn't know you were a prostitute!

Nothing so glam - but I might have to if this continues!

pettsy -> RE: I am pissed off because... (11/2/2008 8:39:24 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Explosion in the Sky

I am pissed off because There Will Be Blood isn't showing at my local Cineworld.

Absolute madness.

I feel your pain.  It does only seem to be out in London at the moment, so hopefully it will have a wider release soon.

Larry of Arabia -> RE: I am pissed off because... (11/2/2008 8:44:31 PM)

It was released on the 8th for the West End and is released nationwide on the 15th - says so on the Empire homepage, you know. [;)] 

pettsy -> RE: I am pissed off because... (11/2/2008 8:48:00 PM)

It does?  I can't find it.

Larry of Arabia -> RE: I am pissed off because... (11/2/2008 8:55:44 PM)

I was up there yesterday I tell ya! Where the Kerrang advert is now! It was up for a while, I ain't lyin'. What are you doing with that straight jacket Pettsy? Who are those men in white coats with you? What? No, I don't want a sleepy pill. Leave me alone! Aaaaaaaaaaah!!!

unhingedmoviepigeon -> RE: I am pissed off because... (11/2/2008 9:34:57 PM)

I am pissed off because the powers that be at my work have decided to give me even more mind numbing work to do, without any more pay......[:@][:@]
Also, same reason's as above - There Will Be Blood is not showing in my local Cineworld either. Instead they have decided to show 8 showings a day of National 'bloody' Treasure. [:(]

Hobbitonlass -> RE: I am pissed off because... (11/2/2008 9:36:59 PM)

I saw it on the 8th but not in the West End (but then again not quite Nationwide either) [:D]

indysgill -> RE: I am pissed off because... (11/2/2008 10:29:58 PM)

I found out that Frankie Boyle is in town for the local comedy festival, but i could not go due to work. [:@]

Page: <<   < prev  5 6 [7] 8 9   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
9.301758E-02