RE: I am pissed off because... (Full Version)

All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Off Topic >> Mammoth Threads

kumar -> RE: I am pissed off because... (29/1/2008 12:25:35 PM)

you have one of my favourite avatars on the forum, so theres something to feel good about. and no, that wasnt me making a move...

...i feel better this morning, i passed my driving test, 3rd time [:)]

keca_2000 -> RE: I am pissed off because... (29/1/2008 1:29:33 PM)

Thanks kumar. Strangely I did discover that falling into a hypnotic trance watching Elmo does make me a little happier!

Congrats on the driving test too!

Chojin -> RE: I am pissed off because... (30/1/2008 9:44:27 AM)

sick of getting cunts on the phone at work!!!

twats don't seem to listen when i tell them procedures and shiz. cunts

fed up of the twats having a go at the switchboard lacky. fucking degenerates.

[/rant]

DJ Satan -> RE: I am pissed off because... (30/1/2008 11:38:43 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chojin

sick of getting cunts on the phone at work!!!

twats don't seem to listen when i tell them procedures and shiz. cunts

fed up of the twats having a go at the switchboard lacky. fucking degenerates.

[/rant]

Ditto.

I'm also pissed off that I still have 8 days left of this crap.

Chojin -> RE: I am pissed off because... (30/1/2008 1:13:33 PM)

what do you do atm before you go off to be a programmer?

Baby Bear -> RE: I am pissed off because... (31/1/2008 8:12:19 AM)

....I have just had to go and pick up the debris because the wheelie bins all tipped over in the gales last night. Bleucchhh!!

Mercurious -> RE: I am pissed off because... (31/1/2008 12:21:40 PM)

... in a drunken manner I tossed my wallet somewhere in the lounge last night, forget to pick it up this morning and now I am in central london at work with no money for snacks.... dammit, no elevenses.... or second breakfasts.

zombiemaster -> RE: I am pissed off because... (31/1/2008 1:56:51 PM)

its cold

clownfoot -> RE: I am pissed off because... (31/1/2008 6:48:22 PM)

My groin injury seems to have recovered, which is nice, except it's football training in about 45 minutes and its brass monkeys outside. Blast!

Hood_Man -> RE: I am pissed off because... (31/1/2008 9:32:07 PM)

Windows Live Mail doesn't acknowledge the "Allow Sender" option.  For goodness sake, some of these emails are from people in my contacts list [8|]

It's not the biggest gripe in the world I know, but it's like having a fridge door that won't shut the first time you close it, you know?

the anomaly -> RE: I am pissed off because... (1/2/2008 5:16:19 PM)

...of fucking DVD/Game/CD cases that make it impossible to take the disc out. How hard is it to make a decent DVD case? There is a tiny crack in one of my game disc on the inside ring. If I keep it in it's current case it will just get worse. Already had to send it back to get replaced too. So I have 3 different cases for one thing.

bubs -> RE: I am pissed off because... (1/2/2008 6:17:30 PM)

...my orders haven't arrived from amazon yet. Have been waiting since November![:@]

Sumintelligentguy -> RE: I am pissed off because... (1/2/2008 6:29:31 PM)

my ex is saying i did stuff which i never

damn her!

women!

paul.mccluskey -> RE: I am pissed off because... (1/2/2008 7:44:48 PM)

I'm getting repeatedly ditched by one of my mates when I want to go to the cinema... he keeps taking his Mum [:@]!  I'm never gonna get to see Sweeney Todd now [:(]!

nomimalone -> RE: I am pissed off because... (1/2/2008 8:11:47 PM)

... I stupidly agreed to help my mum out tomorrow at her work, which means I'll have to be up at 5am! I'd been looking forward to my Saturday lie-in all week. I am clearly an idiot. [&:]

paul.mccluskey -> RE: I am pissed off because... (1/2/2008 8:32:25 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: bubs

...my orders haven't arrived from amazon yet. Have been waiting since November![:@]

Now that is ridiculous!  You should demand that you get your items free because you've been waiting so long!

I'm also going to add that I'm pissed off because my computer seems to think that MySpace, Photobucket, Windows Live Space, and Hotmail (or Windows Live Mail as it called now) are evil and must show an error message stating that I can't sign into these sites due to the link being either out of date or wrongly typed!  And this has been going on since I got the computer at Christmas, and those sites worked perfectly!  Damn technology and Windows Vista [:@]!!!!!!

bubs -> RE: I am pissed off because... (1/2/2008 9:33:42 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: paul.mccluskey

quote:

ORIGINAL: bubs

Now that is ridiculous!  You should demand that you get your items free because you've been waiting so long!

I'm also going to add that I'm pissed off because my computer seems to think that MySpace, Photobucket, Windows Live Space, and Hotmail (or Windows Live Mail as it called now) are evil and must show an error message stating that I can't sign into these sites due to the link being either out of date or wrongly typed!  And this has been going on since I got the computer at Christmas, and those sites worked perfectly!  Damn technology and Windows Vista [:@]!!!!!!
Yeah well, one item in the order is a vinyl. But this is ridiculous. If I ever get my order, and the package has the cd rather than the vinyl copy I'm gonna be REALLY pissed off...

Funkyrae -> RE: I am pissed off because... (2/2/2008 1:22:51 AM)

Being burned even though I had a feeling it was going to happen.  Don't you just hate it when you're right about things?

Hood_Man -> RE: I am pissed off because... (2/2/2008 6:08:24 AM)

I've woken up at 5am this morning. On a Saturday. Dammit, I know I'm going to be shattered all day now but I also know I won't get back to sleep. Aargh!

Baby Bear -> RE: I am pissed off because... (2/2/2008 8:36:23 AM)

..........I put all our wellies and sleds by the front door and all our scarves, gloves and warm coats, yet I look out the door and there's no snow!!!
The weatherman lied to us. Bastardos!!!

Sulking for the rest of the day..................................

bobatim -> RE: I am pissed off because... (2/2/2008 8:53:45 AM)

That happened here too. Promised lots of snow and nothing,zero,zip. I want snow dammit

curve -> RE: I am pissed off because... (2/2/2008 2:20:25 PM)

I can't make my mind up whether to live in Brighton or London.

Mikey C -> RE: I am pissed off because... (2/2/2008 2:30:41 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: curve

I can't make my mind up whether to live in Brighton or London.

If you want to live in both of them equally, does it matter? Why are you pissed of at that? It's like being annoyed you can't decide on your favourite type of cake.

I'm pissed off that the brakes on my car have broken, so I'm having to take the train to work. Which was okay, except that there was a train crash yesterday so I spent ages travelling through Leicestershire on a cold bus with lots of sixth-formers who were talking about teachers being bitches and their 100-word essay on whether fascism is bad that was stressing them out.

VincentHanna -> RE: I am pissed off because... (2/2/2008 3:09:01 PM)

....because I knew she would do this to me, and I still gave her another chance. Sucker![:@]

Larry of Arabia -> RE: I am pissed off because... (2/2/2008 3:28:55 PM)

I can't believe what kind kind of warped madness people I know pass off as help these days.

Sway -> RE: I am pissed off because... (2/2/2008 6:28:14 PM)

I'm pissed off because my nan and my cousin were in a car accident earlier today and my parents decided not to tell me until hours later when I was home and nowhere near the hospital so I could visit them.

Not only that, but my dad is now angry at me for being pissed off......As though I don't have a right to be fucking pissed off that I wasn't told about an elderly relative's and a close cousin's accident earlier on.

I'm meant to be going out tonight but I'm so not in the mood anymore. Can't stop thinking about my poor nan especially.

Manchurian candidate -> RE: I am pissed off because... (2/2/2008 6:39:47 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Sway

I'm pissed off because my nan and my cousin were in a car accident earlier today and my parents decided not to tell me until hours later when I was home and nowhere near the hospital so I could visit them.

Not only that, but my dad is now angry at me for being pissed off......As though I don't have a right to be fucking pissed off that I wasn't told about an elderly relative's and a close cousin's accident earlier on.

I'm meant to be going out tonight but I'm so not in the mood anymore. Can't stop thinking about my poor nan especially.

Damn... Are they okay?

bubs -> RE: I am pissed off because... (2/2/2008 8:08:39 PM)

...the weekend is almost over.[:@]

...I can't get hold of her.[:@]

unhingedmoviepigeon -> RE: I am pissed off because... (2/2/2008 10:17:04 PM)

God damn people talking in the damn Cinema while I'm trying to enjoy a movie!
All the way through Cloverfield they talked and talked and munched and moaned and then had the nerve to say during the credits 'that was a shit movie' even though they couldn't have watched half of it!
God damn degenerate swines!
And they were wrong cause actually it was pretty good - at least the loud bits were, mainly cause I couldn't hear the jerkoffs behind talking! ......Bloody attention seeking stupid morons..... *rant over*

matthewforan -> RE: I am pissed off because... (2/2/2008 11:09:35 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: unhingedmoviepigeon

God damn people talking in the damn Cinema while I'm trying to enjoy a movie!
All the way through Cloverfield they talked and talked and munched and moaned and then had the nerve to say during the credits 'that was a shit movie' even though they couldn't have watched half of it!
God damn degenerate swines!
And they were wrong cause actually it was pretty good - at least the loud bits were, mainly cause I couldn't hear the jerkoffs behind talking! ......Bloody attention seeking stupid morons..... *rant over*

By any chance were you at the 2:45 showing at Cineworld in Glasgow. Because that happened to me too, emo teeny boppers. Anyways i'm annoyed that my earphone have broken. Luckily i'm working up until wednesday so I won't have much use for my MP3 till then.

Page: <<   < prev  3 4 [5] 6 7   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI