RE: I am pissed off because... (Full Version)

All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Off Topic >> Mammoth Threads

Hobbitonlass -> RE: I am pissed off because... (22/1/2008 8:37:51 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Twinkle

quote:

ORIGINAL: Hobbitonlass

Someone in the office is using MY MUG!!!   We have a kitchen with a dishwasher.  At the end of the day you put your mug in it to be washed properly.  In the morning the mugs (and other plates and cutlery) are unloaded and put on the side.  People then come in and take a mug to make their tea.  A lot of people have their own mugs and in the main you don't use someone else's mug.   My mug has my name on it.

But today?  Oh no!  Someone out there has decided that they are called me!  [:@][:@][:@]

Next time you're in the kitchen mention loudly that "the infection is back and worse than ever". [;)]

I'm pissed off for a reason not so distant from your own - someone at work keeps pinching my milk.  And not even subtley; sometimes the carton will be virtually empty when I go to slop some in my coffee.  Now, if whoever it is only asked then I'd be happy to given them some, but that fact that they steal it annoys me greatly. [:@]

I'm not the only person to notice that their milk is being filched either.  Some have even taken to marking the milk level on their cartons, or writing "DON'T TOUCH" and "THIS MILK CONTAINS ANTIBIOTICS" ([:D]) on the sides.  Yet still the thief, er, thieves. 

I'm running out of ideas, short of installing CCTV to catch the bugger.

Can you swap the carton with some out of date curdled milk?  [:'(]  I know what you mean though as the same thing happens at our place. 

My mug had gone walkabout again this morning [sm=mad.gif]  I was walking up and down the office frowning and stating loudly that someone had pinched my mug again!  Cue sheepish colleague holding up the mug.  I said loudly "is your name XXXXX"?  Red face and no [:D]

I have a feeling that everyone knows it's my mug now and daren't take it for fear of public humiliation [sm=evilgrin27.gif]

Sumintelligentguy -> RE: I am pissed off because... (22/1/2008 9:37:53 PM)

[/quote]

im not sure he meant the white stick variety. sorry, bad joke :)

im pissed off because i feel totally demotivated at uni. i tried my hardest in my essay, only to be told "you are getting there"

and im at the same bloody level i was at last year. the mark was acceptable, but nothing to make me feel like i was on fire like

i had inititally thought

[/quote]

yer same - fucking i try reasonably hard on the two essays i dont and got 51% and 55% - and all my mates got higher, even though i know i tried harder - fuck sake. nvm

tommyjarvis -> RE: I am pissed off because... (22/1/2008 10:38:21 PM)

I'm pissed off because -

a) I didn't get a job interview which I thought I'd done well at
b) I rented out Unforgiven and Hellraiser from Blockbuster the other night and neither of the fucking DVDs work
c) Falkirk lost to Aberdeen tonight. Again.

Good thing Tottenham won or I'd really be unhappy.

The2ndRing -> RE: I am pissed off because... (22/1/2008 11:25:46 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Kilo_T_Mortal

quote:

ORIGINAL: The2ndRing

my soon to be ex-husband is causing me grief, BIG TIME

What happened?!?!

Well he wouldn't stop doing things that i wanted him to stop doing, we were arguing all the time then there was a big argument and I told him it was over, fucking had enough arrrgh

Funky: I'm fine thanks, just a little stressed about how childish he is being esp considering the fact he is 32

DJ Satan -> RE: I am pissed off because... (22/1/2008 11:42:02 PM)

quote:

quote:

quote:

What happened?!?!

Well he wouldn't stop doing things that i wanted him to stop doing, we were arguing all the time then there was a big argument and I told him it was over, fucking had enough arrrgh

Funky: I'm fine thanks, just a little stressed about how childish he is being esp considering the fact he is 32

Sorry to hear about that. *hugs*

OddCinema -> RE: I am pissed off because... (23/1/2008 12:07:53 AM)

Sorry hear about the grief, 2nd.

I'm pissed off because my very handsomely-paid managers are each going on three trips to the US each in the next year.
I'm pissed off that a new co-worker is trying to tell me my job.
I'm pissed that the assistants' wages are the lowest in the team, and we're constantly told how important the work we do is.

I need a new job to be pissed off about.

bobatim -> RE: I am pissed off because... (23/1/2008 1:10:12 PM)

I'm pissed off that I didn't get an interview for a job I thought I was perfect for.
I'm pissed off that the employers wouldn't give me any feedback on my application.

Kilo_T_Mortal -> RE: I am pissed off because... (23/1/2008 4:31:10 PM)

quote:

quote:

quote:

What happened?!?!

no way! You're gorgeous and you like getting drunk, you're like the all time best woman ever. Throw in a stripping background and you'd be close to perfect..... hmmm who does that remind me of.... 

If I was him I'd do what you told me, unless I was in Rage against the Machine.

steffols -> RE: I am pissed off because... (24/1/2008 1:22:32 PM)

Sorry to hear about that 2nd Ring, hope everything works out.

I am pissed off because I have a stuffy nose and cant stop sneezing!  One sneeze is ok, but when you sneeze and then immediately it feels like another one is building up for about an hour it is not! 

I am also pissed off at the fact I fell on my arse on my way to the library and covered my jacket and jeans in mud.  I now have a grazed hand and a realllly sore ankle.

punchdrunk -> RE: I am pissed off because... (24/1/2008 1:37:04 PM)

quote:

no way! You're gorgeous and you like getting drunk, you're like the all time best woman ever. Throw in a stripping background and you'd be close to perfect..... hmmm who does that remind me of.... 

Dammit kilo! how many times do i have to tell you not to talk about those photo's, i was young and needed the money...I'm not a woman it was just cold in that strip bar![sm=mad.gif]

Deviation -> RE: I am pissed off because... (24/1/2008 1:53:46 PM)

I'm piussed off because I failed from th exam I studied and focused the most. Very pissed off.

bubs -> RE: I am pissed off because... (24/1/2008 3:02:52 PM)

...because this weather is getting really annoying. It's been rainy and foggy for 3 bloody weeks...[:@]

Workshed -> RE: I am pissed off because... (24/1/2008 3:10:44 PM)

Ah well, London's just fiiiiine[:D] [;)]

Chojin -> RE: I am pissed off because... (24/1/2008 3:24:30 PM)

because....i'm currently a male receptionist.

*groan*

/thread

Manchurian candidate -> RE: I am pissed off because... (24/1/2008 3:46:12 PM)

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

What happened?!?!

no way! You're gorgeous and you like getting drunk, you're like the all time best woman ever.

... And she has a rubber chicken.

You forgot the rubber chicken. [:D]

igotnewlegs -> RE: I am pissed off because... (24/1/2008 4:08:39 PM)

My bananas gone black.

How come it can survive being picked and sorted, loaded into a box with a hundred more bananas, dumped on a ship, transported a thousand miles by boat and another hundred by lorry, yet put it in my bag and walk to work for 10 minutes and it turns brown?

Kilo_T_Mortal -> RE: I am pissed off because... (24/1/2008 4:12:28 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Manchurian candidate

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

What happened?!?!

no way! You're gorgeous and you like getting drunk, you're like the all time best woman ever.

... And she has a rubber chicken.

You forgot the rubber chicken. [:D]

No one told me about the chicken... so out of my league.

Sway -> RE: I am pissed off because... (24/1/2008 4:22:19 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: igotnewlegs

My bananas gone black.

How come it can survive being picked and sorted, loaded into a box with a hundred more bananas, dumped on a ship, transported a thousand miles by boat and another hundred by lorry, yet put it in my bag and walk to work for 10 minutes and it turns brown?

[sm=happy07.gif][sm=happy07.gif]

I'm totally with you on this!

bubs -> RE: I am pissed off because... (26/1/2008 8:56:10 PM)

...things are just totally confusing right now.[:@]

juanvasquez -> RE: I am pissed off because... (26/1/2008 9:04:35 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: OddCinema

I need a new job to be pissed off about.

I feel your pain.

I get so pissed off with my job I have a headache every day by the time I get home.

bubs -> RE: I am pissed off because... (27/1/2008 2:44:11 PM)

...the weekend's almost over.[:@]

Mozza -> RE: I am pissed off because... (27/1/2008 2:51:19 PM)

I'm pissed off because:

My watch has stopped
I'm pretty sure I'll collapse and die at training tomorrow

Mojo -> RE: I am pissed off because... (28/1/2008 2:19:01 PM)

I'm in the library but doing very little work. Why do I only spend so much time on Empire when I've got work to do?

nomimalone -> RE: I am pissed off because... (28/1/2008 7:18:05 PM)

....this afternoon I spent 90 minutes writing reports and not one of the buggers saved! [:@] A computer glich, apparently, which is no use to me as I have 9 sets of reports to write by Thursday! [&:]

jinks -> RE: I am pissed off because... (28/1/2008 7:23:03 PM)

...its ridiculously busy at work. There's been a fuck up somewhere. [:@]

Hardcore Raver -> RE: I am pissed off because... (28/1/2008 7:28:10 PM)

...I got about 6 hours sleep last night, had none today and I'm due to start work at 10 this evening before finally getting to go to bed at 8 tomorrow morning.

kumar -> RE: I am pissed off because... (28/1/2008 10:26:38 PM)

i dont think im going to succeed

Baby Bear -> RE: I am pissed off because... (29/1/2008 8:29:52 AM)

......I really went to town on one of the threads and got timed out! It was one of the best things I had written and I really got carried away with it and now it's lost. Gone forever and I can't be arsed to write it again ........* growls*

Kilo_T_Mortal -> RE: I am pissed off because... (29/1/2008 8:39:44 AM)

I went for a jog last night so feel all smug about myself this morning. After my first cup of tea I'm ready to take on the world. So I'm not pissed off at all.

keca_2000 -> RE: I am pissed off because... (29/1/2008 11:18:26 AM)

I'm pissed off because my now ex-boyfriend just decided to freak out and then ignore me until I was forced to end it yesterday, at which point he says he understands that I'm hurting now... and yet proceeds to shout to the world about how happy he is feeling, within minutes of the break up.

Idiot. [:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:(]

Page: <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI